Why spread is increased at the trading time in the Forex Market?t - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Why spread is increased at the trading time in the Forex Market?t

I saw so many times that the spread is going to high than the normal spread because o that time any big news will release and thats why the spread is high at the trading time in the forex market or market will make a great and fast movement before that the spread is high.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, sexymily9u said:

Money management and stop loss is the moss important and most importantly when to get out. I went from 100 to 1000 3 times and lost it because of lack of moneymangemnt

A stop loss is an order that you place your fx broker and cfd broker in order to sell a security when it reaches a particular price a stop loss is developed to reduce a traders loss on a positions in a security you said right money management and stop loss is the most important in forex trading 

• +1 1

Simply put, spreads are guaranteed profits obtained by brokers, because with more and more brokers popping up, they have to change the mechanism of transaction costs that were originally taken from the commission, now taken from the spread

• +1 1

The ASK-BID difference is referred to as spread. It represents the cost of brokerage and substitutes transaction fees. Spread is usually indicated by pipes– a percentage per point, indicating that the currency quotation is fourth decimal. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

Simply put, spreads are guaranteed profits obtained by brokers, because with more and more brokers popping up, they have to change the mechanism of transaction costs that were originally taken from the commission, now taken from the spread

Most of the brokers will increased the spread just because of that reason that peoples will not make a trade on that time because on that time market will make a start to move heavily from one almost 100 to 150 pips and thats the main reason to increase the spread.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

@khan22 Very large spreads charged my friends, even though 30 pips is high enough when we open trading options with large lots, with the old reason not to trade then the broker increases the spread, you have the right to sue it.

• +1 2

23 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

@khan22 Very large spreads charged my friends, even though 30 pips is high enough when we open trading options with large lots, with the old reason not to trade then the broker increases the spread, you have the right to sue it.

Yes causes In return for his services connecting traders with the interbank market and providing various trading facilities, the broker charges a number of fees that must be paid by traders, in the form of spreads and commission fees (commission fees).  Spread is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price on each forex pair, while the Commission Fee is a certain amount of fees that must be paid by the trader for each forex transaction.

• +1 1

it is usually called slippage, where such an event will occur when the market is in a Volatile state, and often the order placed will requote, therefore, the masters prefer to use a pending order, be it, sell limit buy limit, or sell stop  buy stop.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, shayekh said:

In general, a spread that is higher than average suggests one of two things: high market volatility or low out of time liquidity

I do not know, whether when a pair is not in a Volatile state, there will be a widening or narrowing of the spread value, but as I know, that the ups and downs of this spread, not too far from the predetermined value, so with pending orders, we can be more  comfortable doing transactions

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, Suhannewaz said:

The ASK-BID difference is referred to as spread. It represents the cost of brokerage and substitutes transaction fees. Spread is usually indicated by pipes– a percentage per point, indicating that the currency quotation is fourth decimal. 

so much time spread is increased at the news time when the market will move fastly up and down because like this it will do on so many pairs ad almost the brokers will increase the spread of every pair some time so on that time peoples ill not trade because they afraid and they think they can loss their al money through this news.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/4/2020 at 6:18 PM, khan22 said:

I saw so many times that the spread is going to high than the normal spread because o that time any big news will release and thats why the spread is high at the trading time in the forex market or market will make a great and fast movement before that the spread is high.

The forex market may be technically opened but most liquidity in forex comes from commercial sector exchange, not speculative trading. Most commercial trades occur during the London session, followed closely by the New York session. There's very little liquidity during the Tokyo and Sydney sessions, so until London opens up, expect high spreads. It's still the weekend as far as the banks are concerned.

Spread usully is that amount which has to be given to your broker on your every trade.If you make loss or profit spread will be formed and it will be given to the brokers.So brokets does'nt care about you.They just care about their spreads.Before putting think thousands times.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:18 AM, Kusumo234 said:

I am using exness and in this spread is so much low and i make good money in it through scalping because through scalping we can make money on daily basis and i also withdraw the money because this is good for me and this broker is a real broker not fake

BetFury                                                   

I'm sorry, but can you give me an idea of the spread? I am thinking of entering Forex in the coming period and would like to know all concepts related to it.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:08 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes causes In return for his services connecting traders with the interbank market and providing various trading facilities, the broker charges a number of fees that must be paid by traders, in the form of spreads and commission fees (commission fees).  Spread is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price on each forex pair, while the Commission Fee is a certain amount of fees that must be paid by the trader for each forex transaction.

paperstone is  broker which is not charge any commission on the trade means if we trade on that broker and if we use the 1$ lot than it will apply the zero spread and the scalpers will make easily make good amount on that through trading because scalpers need low spread brokers which is good for them.

BetFury                                                   

The change in the spread value is a synonym for price glides and both reflect the negativity of the brokerage firm as companies with good reputation never manipulate prices

• +1 1

On 20/2/2020 at 23:51, Jbetancourt532 said:

El diferencial generalmente aumenta en el momento del mercado asiático porque el volumen de transacciones es mucho menor que en sesiones como Londres o Nueva York

Entonces cuando uno va a pasar o a realizar un cambio en forex tengo que esperar o ver las sesiones de londres o el asiático? explíquenme esa parte que me confundí un poco.

• +1 1

I think sometimes brokers are increase the spread when they see there have the bull run or bear run thats everyone knows about it, so they increase spread in order to get high profit. 

• +1 1

I am learning about trading but there is so much information on the web that it is difficult to choose one that is useful for new users. Still I can understand from this why trading programs have the advantage of placing stop signs to avoid considerable loss margins. Of course we are aware that in this business there can also be losses and gains.

• +1 1

I am learning about trading, How to operate in the markets and That but there is so much information on the web that it is difficult to choose one that is useful for new users, although there is also a course on Trading, Trading Robot and Etc ...

The spread increases significantly in news times,
Also, at the end of each day, due to exit orders accumulating at the end of the day, as traders place orders to exit the market at the end of each day to not impose rollover fees.

• +1 1

Ive also noticed that sometimes the spread are increased inthe some of trading pairs from brokers if the forex market, but I dont know what is the reason for it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think the spread sometimes increased in the forex when the brokers has discovered thats the currently forex market is going to fall or to rise very massively so they did that in order for them to earn good profit and trader also to get nice profit. 

• +2 1

first of all you need to explain the term spread in the trading and after that you need to know that the market is going height that means the rates are going to increase so the market needs to cope up with that