Mining App With Android - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

As you think what are the top apps for mining with android. This is my favorite and please compare with your favorite. These mining apps are not free and also include paid ones.

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

As concern to myself i have not used any andriod app for earning crypto currency and if you are working on these apps then please share us the payment proof of your own and also share referral link of those app that you also get benefit from it.

• +1 3

I don't use my mobile phones to mining bitcoin because I don't want to make my mobile phone blow up or in the damage. I prefer to use hardware mining to mining bitcoin or another coin because that will be safe for you, and you can earn some nice reward, but that will depend on how big your electricity fee. If you have a cheap electricity fee, then you can make mining bitcoin and another coin, and your reward will be big.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I didn't use any app from those, I think that tg earnings are not satisfied, and the mining speed is too low too, so you will wait for a long time to achieve your purpose with them, thanks for sharing anyway 

• +1 2

I have not heard of these applications before, thanks for sharing them with us, but we must have proof of payment and credibility of these applications before starting to work on them, good luck 

Usually, I didn't use mining with an android app because of the paying amount is not enough where the mining speed is too low too but for the beginner they can try this.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, rjroshan said:

As you think what are the top apps for mining with android. This is my favorite and please compare with your favorite. These mining apps are not free and also include paid ones.

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

Lol there is only one mining app in your list so the title of your post is a bit fun. I am not using a lot of earning apps so I will not details anymore about it here. I just comfirm that Alien Familly is a serious team.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Good morning mate, ahmmm as for me i dont use any kind of mining application because its just a waste of time for it pays very very low and there is a lot of scam in this kind of application so just be careful using this applications because it might infect your mobile with a virus or something.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Daveyoung182 said:

Good morning mate, ahmmm as for me i dont use any kind of mining application because its just a waste of time for it pays very very low and there is a lot of scam in this kind of application so just be careful using this applications because it might infect your mobile with a virus or something.

There are three cryptocurrencies dedicated to smartphone mining. They are honest and pay on time even if the gains are not huge. In addition, as it is not pure mining it does not damage smartphones. These three coins are:

- Electroneum  -check price here-

- Phoneum  -check price here-

- Hora Token  -check price here-

We can also talk about Pi Network (not listed on exchanges) and maybe some other coins but I will not do it.

REMINDER: cyptocurrency prices can surge in the coming years.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

thanks for reccomendation to all members here at the moment im still learn Coin Club how to proggress of mining i think its very interested if can share , i will add one Cloud Earn sir you can try it and i chek the apps still legit but withdraw is very high.

The internet is full of mining apps but my favourite apps are Binance and Kryptex .

Mining is too easy and simple right there, try them and tell me about your opinion .

Good luck .

I have utilized them a few times prior. Be that as it may, these days time is extremely constrained. Be that as it may, today we can found generally excellent applications and locales to profit. However, the issue is we possess extremely constrained energy for online work and in any event, composing and posting around 40 posts here with crypto talk it's getting more opportunity for me. What's more, simultaneously, we have to deal with our disconnected schoolwork as well. So genuinely saying much more individuals can just work with a few locales

• +2 1

if you don't mind arrange which ones are free nd which ones are paid. likewise which ones you have attempted and they have given positive outcomes or prooved increasingly productive in wording or time and different assets.

Good morning mate,Mining in your smartphone is just a waste of time,you cant profit from it and it can cause virus to your smartphone.

Thanks for your sharing. Personally, I don't really like exploiting on phones, because my phone may not be suitable for this, it's quite inconvenient. But I used to use Binance. It's pretty good.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, shehab said:

In the android phone mining apps download vert easy and this apps work in andoid phone very fastly.so frist everyone need wo know,I don't think is a trustworthy mining app on smartphones.

Why do you suggest that, if it's not trustworthy. If the application works well, surely it will be very good for us to do.

I use 3 Miners who have a certain computing power, however I manage to find a certain profitability in view of the price of electricity. So I doubt that an application make better !!!

Using mining software is not good for the phone, this will cause it to stop working due to the excessive heat. Mobile phones cannot be used for mining.

• +1 1

I am new here in this forum. I not about maining sites and best apps for mining. Crypro currencies may be deal with some mining apps.

• -1 1

Hello my friend 
In fact, mining bitcoins on your mobile phone is a terrible idea.
The mobile phone not designed for that and they can't do that job and it affects your mobile very much so be careful about that.

• +1 1

The mining application on the phone is not good, it reduces the battery life and damages the phone after a while and the cloud mining sites are fraudulent so I advise those who want to do the mining to do it by buying special devices for this matter

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well I don't have any idea on that list of mining app on android and not even tried it once, well mining for me need patient because it's difficult to earn from that it needs a lot of time and also needs an expensive device. 

• +1 1

I don't think there is any application that pays all applications deceptively and does not pay. I have tried many applications in the past and no application has paid me anything.

• +1 1

I have tried some of your recommended mining apps but some havent. I don't really like or should i say I just prefer using site to mine because app isnt really necessary if you can do it on website. It is just my opinion.