Mining App With Android - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

Mining cryptocurrency with mobile app is not good for our device, we will damage our device to get a little of currency! Is not a good idea! but recently I have heard about HTC Introduces Mobile Phone Monero Mining, maybe also for others cryptocurrency.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The mining is very much difficult with the mining gigs and some times they do not pay back your money within few months so how can you say that the mining is possible on mobile?

I do not think that mining on your phone will be profitable because you will lose your power and at the same time I think that your battery will become weak so try to stay away from mining on your phone and your computer because it is harmful to you. Mining needs a lot of mining tools and equipment and consumes a lot of electricity. Do not forget this. Be careful

My opinion is whats my mobile phones to mining bitcoin because I don't want to make my mobile phone blow up or in the damage. I prefer to use hardware mining to mining bitcoin or another coin because that will be safe for you, and you can earn some nice reward, but that will depend on how big your electricity fee. 😉    😉 

• +4 1