Mining App With Android - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

If you don't have a very good phone you should not mine. It can seriously damage your battery life. I don't want my phone to blow up. You can't earn much from phone mining. So I won't use it.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Are these applications all honest and guaranteed because I do not fear a lot in applications, most of them are liars even though I now work on free Bitcoin, but I did not reach the minimum withdrawal level I hope it is an honest application

Almost all mining apps are just waste of time for mobile phone as the phone isn't that much capable for this huge difficulty. And many of them have huge withdrawal limit or need investment for withdraw. And they only shows the ads so it's good to avoid them as i have already wasted mine time reviewing them.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think you mentioned bitcoin earning games and trading applications for mobile. I don't know about crypto miner because i never use it. My best mobile mining app is Pi-Network.

I am wondering if you tried one of these apps.. i think that mining these days isn't easy as it sounds and it requires huge power and this can't be profitable by using phones! even good computers don't give you good profits these days.. mining today needs specific devices and huge amount of electricity.. 

21 minutes ago, MuhammadSh said:

I am wondering if you tried one of these apps.. i think that mining these days isn't easy as it sounds and it requires huge power and this can't be profitable by using phones! even good computers don't give you good profits these days.. mining today needs specific devices and huge amount of electricity..

When mining appeared there were not so many people who were engaged in it. It's hard now

• -1 1

This is completely out of sense of talking about proof of work but still better if talking about proof of stake. There are some coins you can mine digital by just only staking. Example is electroneum but the reward is little. 

On 6/6/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jessica Karren said:

I haven't used any of these mentioned app for cryptocurrencies mining. I am using the PI mining app now a days but the PI token is not listed on any exchange yet. 

Keep tracking their announcement message inside the Pi mining app. According to one staff from their support team, Pi-token will be more likely to be available for trading operations possibly in the Q2 of next year. Also do not forget to verify your phone number inside the app. 

20 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Keep tracking their announcement message inside the Pi mining app. According to one staff from their support team, Pi-token will be more likely to be available for trading operations possibly in the Q2 of next year. Also do not forget to verify your phone number inside the app. 

Let us wish so, but @Whited35, what did you think could be possibly happen if the coin will become tradable? Did you think the price will increase or will significantly decrease? 

IMO, I think the price will significantly decreased. 

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

Let us wish so, but @Whited35, what did you think could be possibly happen if the coin will become tradable? Did you think the price will increase or will significantly decrease? 

IMO, I think the price will significantly decreased. 

As they have already made an incredible community to support their project, it is too hard to make earlier predictions about their token's price momentum. Price decrease or increase depends on so many factors. I do not think there will be a bad adoptuion trend for Pi-token once projected in the markets to trade. 

• +5 1

It is not advisable to use those mobile mining because it can't sustain what a real mining rig can do. It may cause harm to your phone and may lead to destroy you phone because in mining it pushes the device to its maximum limit to hash cryptocurrency.

2 hours ago, Draven06 said:

It is not advisable to use those mobile mining because it can't sustain what a real mining rig can do. It may cause harm to your phone and may lead to destroy you phone because in mining it pushes the device to its maximum limit to hash cryptocurrency.

But real mining rigs are so expensive, but I get your point and still right. Mobile phone mining is not even good at all for pow but the pos is still good to an extent but can not sustain lime you said. Like me, I have stopped making since. 

I mean on phones, I have stopped mining long time ago. 

11 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

It depends, you can try to get old mining hardwares, you will take people you know are specified in the field along with you. Asics second hand are not expensive at all. It can be a good alternative or option than to by new expensive asics. 

I will not suggest you go get old mining hardwares, it will be better to get good ones because old mining hardwares consumes more electricity in relationship to the hashes generated and also can be damaged at as as possible compared to new miners. But, if your source is trustworthy, old miners can also be a good option. 

On 1/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Binance

While I do not know about the rest on your list, I am certain that Binance app does not mine cryptocurrencies. I don't know if any coin has a profitable mining app either, I've read of some in the past as Electroneum but the app is fake. I've also read about pi which while I do not see it having a future still it may be profitable some time in the future.

Mining is performing complex mathematical calculations rewarded with cryptocurrency. For mining, you need a fairly powerful device like a modern gaming video card or specialized equipment. No smartphone even comes close to providing the necessary computing power to mine cryptocurrency. Usually, under the programs for mining cryptocurrencies using a smartphone, various types of malware are hidden, which can steal your banking and personal data.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:04 AM, George10 said:

I also agree with you mate mining done on phone is not profitable and can only cost you more time of looking at your small earnings every day.

Phones are not made for mining purpose, phones CPU power also low they can't handle the mining pressure, if we try mining in our phone then maybe damage our mobile, because when mining runs in our mobile then mobile face so many complications, like battery temperature increase are some times phone not work properly, so don't use phones for mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/10/2020 at 9:34 PM, JohanDonne said:

Each person with a bit knowledge knows that the actual mining needs a lot of workload, so these are just bunch of scams.

Blockchain phone like HTC  Exodus can mine cryptocurrency otherwise all so called mining apps are the scam actually they do not work for your satisfactions. They just get keep displaying the bunch of aggressive ads to make revenues from the visitors that's all. 

Edited by Whited35

I choose not to use mining apps, especially on my android devices, for two main reasons. The first is that the mining apps make use of the cpu of your device in order to earn, and as a result, doing so using your mobile device will result in very low earnings due to the low hashrate that your device is able to achieve. Secondly, this excessive cpu use will cause your phone to overheat and will eventually result in more damage than you earn. This will result in your device eventually become unusable. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It's pointless. Rather ruin your phone than make money😁

The cell phone should not be used to extract cryptocurrency, since the heat they produce will end up damaging the device and what you have supposedly produced will not be enough to buy another phone.

your cell phones are not meant for crypto mining.
beware of apps that always ask for money.

Crypto miner seems great to me, the game is very fun and above all you can win Real Money! In this case, the Token Hour we win in a catlike way by increasing our mining power and buying better machines and characters to increase our profits. !!

wait last i checked binance is a crypto exchange and not a mining app, or am i missing something?

Я никогда не использовал подобные приложения, разве мощности смартфона достаточно чтобы совершать такие энергозатратные операции?