Mining App With Android - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Mining App With Android

1 hour ago, Zahangir12 said:

There are many mining apps for Android You can use the electronic mining app to make money.  And you can benefit a lot.

Really How much crypto have you been able to make through this mining process, can you share some  proofs? I think mining with phones is a total waste of time and damage to the phone. For the worst the money made will   likely not be enough to replace the phone.

14 hours ago, Zubarzubar78 said:

how big your electricity fee. If you have a cheap electricity fee, then you can make mining bitcoin and another coin, and your reward will be big

I don't think it's about electricity fee on phone but it's about the ram on process of your phone, but we need to be careful with this type of minign because we can broke our phone

Actually I am already said that I don't like to work any mining site. But there have many android mining site available here.

Mining using your mobile phone is a death wish and its really not worth it to sacrifice your mobile phone lifespan for mining coins that worth a penny. Don't risk it and its better to use your phone in a more productive way.

spacer.png

On 1/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, rjroshan said:

As you think what are the top apps for mining with android. This is my favorite and please compare with your favorite. These mining apps are not free and also include paid ones.

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

I haven't any app of mining because i not do mining on mobile because mining will damage your mobile battery.

Thank you for sharing this app names..

But I suggest you not to use the mobile phone in mining...it don't worth it and it can harm the hardware..mining needs strong computers

I don't want to mine any coin with my phone because the mining in the phone not profitable  and when mines in phone, our phone also demage because I already do this in my phone and my phone battery demage and I buy new battery right now I can't do once again

97.5% of apps are not providing good service for us. Owners of those apps are people like us, even worse than us. THEY also want to make money using their apps. This kind of a lot of apps life is very short. 

In fact I do not like to use any mining application. I have no experience with this topic. Because in my opinion most of the mining sites are fake

On 1/4/2020 at 3:54 PM, rjroshan said:

As you think what are the top apps for mining with android. This is my favorite and please compare with your favorite. These mining apps are not free and also include paid ones.

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

Can I mine using Binance ? I never heard that binance has a mining site or option is this new feature or im just not inform about this mining in binance ? 

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Please, let's stop calling them mining apps.  In 2020 there is no such thing, as no phone has enough power to mine anything of value.  There are faucets, and there are scams.  Sometimes the apps are both...

There are a few select apps that do cloud mining, which is controlled by the phone but still free.  Like Pi and Electroneum (hit my about page to see links if you need, you can join my network).

On 1/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, rjroshan said:

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

Best is depends I can tell if you paid more you will mine more right? I would try this when I have money that I can live without it.. 

The Best Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Mining Apps For Android
MinerGate Mobile. Developer: MinerGate.com. Price: Free.
Crypto Miner (BTC,LTC,X11,XMR) Developer: Jesus Oliver. Price: Free.
NeoNeonMiner. Developer: Kangaderoo. Price: Free.
AA Miner (BTC,BCH,LTC,XMR,DASH.. CryptoCoin Miner) ...
Pocket Miner. Developer: WardOne.

I do not think mining apps in Android or mobile phone actually works. Because our phone still not that much powerfull to mine crypto currency. It's just scam i think. 

Bitcoins mining has become so complex and specialized that to generate a block with a common device it would take many years so the effort and dedication to be done is insufficient. In fact, those who work in mining to get blocks use very specific and optimized hardwares for this purpose. If what you are looking for is to generate blocks and earn money with it, I am sorry to tell you that you are going to waste your time. All the mining apps on Android are full of empty promises

Have you tried those application? Because I don't really mine with mobile phones, it will just cause issues or problem. Besides, it will consume a lot of ram. Mining through android doesn't heated up our phone? 

Ordinarily, I didn't utilize mining with an android application as a result of the paying sum isn't sufficient where the mining speed is too low as well however for the learner they can attempt this.😊

• -1 1

I didn't come to you for any remarks since I will shere with you an application that you can gain a minimal expenditure on by doing a little app.I think Electronium is a standout amongst other mining applications to win more cash... 💸

On 1/4/2020 at 2:54 PM, rjroshan said:

Crypto Miner
Free Bitcoin
Blockchain Game
Coin Club
Binance
Kryptex
Storm Play
Easy Miner
BTC SAFARI
Alien Run

I don't play android games to earn crypto currency. I used to play it last year and hard for me to reach minimum point to withdraw. Now I am playing web based game to earn. It is easier and more fun.

I do not prefer Android mining applications, since it is a waste of time and your device is nothing more, it gives you a maximum of 1000 Satoshi weekly previously and tried applications on the latest phones, it is not good to use devices that are not qualified to do so.

I think those mining apps can harm your mobile phone because it requires a lot of power of your phone's processor and also mobile mining is not really profitable and most of them are scams. I wonder if those applications listed are legit and safe to use. It's really risky and I don't want to put my phone on risk so I'm just gonna stay on working here.

I do not advise you of these applications because it is possible to harm your phone and if it does not harm it, the profit from it will be very little.

Mining with android mobile not profitable for mining need powerful gpu and mining apps paying less amount harmful for your device better to start trading.