Mindset mindset that must be owned by a trader - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kusumo234

Mindset mindset that must be owned by a trader

I'm new and I know the forex market is complicated and difficult, I don't want to get rich quick because I know it's impossible, I know I need to be patient, learn more. I used to spend 3 months studying, I spent about 10 hours a day studying

Forex trading must be done with knowledge,it is not like crypto trading where you can hold at very long time to avoid loses,wrong prediction in forex can cause big lose,so better to study first on what is the right strategies to read charts and any thing that affects it.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:45 PM, Kusumo234 said:

Good afternoon everyone, starting this topic I want to tell you about my experience

as a forex trader, I initially thought that trading was easy, just click sell or buy finished,

But in reality, what I imagine is not as easy as reality, forex trading

It's not a place to get rich quick, and it's not a gambling place either,,For those who like forex trading,

please share experiences about how A newbie keeps his mindset.

Even if you want to quick profit from forex market then don't invest in forex market because then you can lose your own investment in forex market because this is financially strong enough volalite market and we need to become professional traders and earning is possible only some days not daily. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:45 AM, Kusumo234 said:

Good afternoon everyone, starting this topic I want to tell you about my experience

as a forex trader, I initially thought that trading was easy, just click sell or buy finished,

It's not a place to get rich quick, and it's not a gambling place either,,For those who like forex trading,

Of course the forex business is not the business that's can make someone to be rich quickly, but to be rich in the forex this is depending in your experience and your capital also.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, Harris123 said:

I agree wirh you in trading you will face lot of uos and downs while starting.So be aware and be careful about trading.If you put a trade go think about its next price.whether the price will go or up.So choosing wise decisions in trading is necessary and also basic.

In trading you may encounter all possible problems but the most beautiful part you will know things that you can use just in case you encounter same problem again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Forex trading needs some one to have knowledge about it and a clean mindset not that of getting rich quick when you start this business otherwise it will not end well.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I have tried forever trading, I have to quit it and later focus fully on cryptocurrencies  because cryptocurrencies  are more volatile. For ex can be claimed profitable by some people but I see more profit in crypto trading is well known. 

@DoboniAyuuii for ex trading is harder than crypto trading, there is more bull market in crypto than forex. That is why i left forex for crypto which is more better. I am still always surprised seeing people liking forex than crypto trading. 

I agree with you friend, forex is not easy as we thought because in just one mistake you can lose a lot of money. We need good skills to start forex business and it needs only people who have discipline with money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that true trader should be patient and people who want to become traders have to like mathematics and navigate in numbers and actions with them. Trader is very difficult vocation 

On 5/23/2020 at 5:56 PM, deboprotap said:

i heard in forex market people make short profits frequently.Also it is less risky than crypto market.

Both forex and crypto trading are so risky, but it depends on how you trade, you can have a capital of $3000 to trade and lose $1500 in just one hour or a day in both forex and crypto. As for me, I prefer crypto trading maybe because I know it better than forex. 

Edited by Yomose

On 1/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, Kusumo234 said:

Totally agreed, we need to see fored trading also as career, not to get rich quick. 

It needs time to learn and have experience in forex trading, like if we want to be a pilot or doctor, it also takes a lot of time, right?

On 2/10/2020 at 11:33, dr4ch3 said:

Totalmente de acuerdo, necesitamos ver el trading de fored también como una carrera, no para enriquecernos rápidamente. 

Se necesita tiempo para aprender y tener experiencia en el comercio de divisas, como si quisiéramos ser piloto o médico, también se necesita mucho tiempo, ¿verdad?

Yes, this is a profession like any other, few of us endure the sacrifice that this entails, but in the end it will all be worth it.

Control their emotions. Forex trading does not recognize the excitement for the opening of the transaction must understand the market situation, analyze it. Imagine slot machines. A person can win several times in a row, and it seems to him that this will always be the case now. However, given to emotions, he is disappointed, because a series of successes are followed by failures, and the player is left without money. The companions of a novice trader at first will be fear and greed, these are his first enemies. Having overcome them, you can go further and earn steadily.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 7/10/2020 at 15:46, naderelsaka said:

¿Debe el comerciante meterse en la cabeza y saber que el mercado es una ganancia y una pérdida y que el anhelo no es solo una ganancia?

Yes totally, we will not always win but if we know what we are doing we are more likely to win much more than we lose

Currency trading is like any trade on the ground. First, you must learn how the price is going and learn technical analysis and tools that help you in analyzing and predicting the price, and then you must develop a financial plan for you that you walk daily and that Control your feelings in trading 

@Kusumo234 It's not always easy to stick with trading, it may favor you at times, and sometimes not. We can't actually predict how much profit we are going to make. So, In my personal opinion trading is not that tough as we think of, but it totally depends on how you implement. If you are good at analyzing the market and have good patience over time, maybe at this time trading is favorable. Other than that if you are not patient and has habit of deciding in haste, then trading will be not be in your favor, and you're likely to sustain a heavy loss. So, it's up to you on how you can handle trading, the process can be a bit tough or extra tough depending upon the situation. So you must be calm and keep patience to get most out of the cryptocurrency trading.

In the beginning, all people new to trading are dazzled by the idea of making fantastic profits in a short time,
But trading, especially Forex, is tiring and needs experience, learning, training, time, and most importantly, emotional control.
Control of greed and regret.
My advice to every new person entering the field is to adopt a strategy to keep him away from the market after taking deals, and not to follow the deal every minute because this causes fear, tension and urgency to enter and exit the deal.
Good trading for everyone.