New to crypto - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

• Useful or interesting 15
  • -5 1
  • -4 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

You can follow the Airdrop on YOBIT, there is always an Airdrop that they give. For example a few weeks ago YOBIT gave its users a new coin that will be on Withdraw on the 28th, the coin is called Yodollar.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Dont go for airdrops you can work and earn from this plate forum . This plate forum can pay you more then those airdrops .You can easily get cash as you said when you make postes here you can get about 2.5 $ per day.

3 hours ago, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

Edited by Maaz sultan
  • +1 1

It is not a difficult task to do the airdrop there are many simple tasks also like joining in social sites and difficult tasks is to do kyc sometimes they ask for kyc but before kyc you should know the airdrop is genuine 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Hi dude and welcome to crypto world and of course on cryptotalk forum too, Let's learn something new together with member here and i hope you can discuss it with us here with comfortable feel, Happy to have you here dude!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Well if you are new to crypto you will find cryptotalk an excellent place to start earning some bitcoin, to start accumulating for long term. Then you can try various airdrops but be careful as many don't pay and are only scam , you waste time for nothing.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Hi friend obviously you can. You can easily collect se airdrops without doing anything just to joining that. I will recommend you never do the airdrops which need kyc. Otherwise it is your choice. Go to the airdrop section and you can find many. 

• +2 1

Well, an airdrop is easy to understand and at the same time a legit way to earn in fact a while ago yobit held another airdrop, and I joined it and just waiting to claim the 700 yodollars, and I still don't know what its value but still I'm thankful for that.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You can join several airdrop and share referral link but I think that is not good idea. Airdrop has small amount of reward and many of the scam. Try another way like bounty hunter or crypto freelancer, not easy at the first time but those method only need social media, skill writing and free.

• +4 1

You can earn from airdrops but the problem is that in the main time there is only few of them are really honest, if you received them then they will stay with no price at all, anyway choose the trusted ones to earn without spending money 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Firstly, you are welcome in the field and I hope that you do not face many difficulties. Secondly, this forum provides you with a benefit for profit. Try to provide conditions for you, then start , good luck 

• +1 2

As first step, airdrop is enough but try to find good airdrop and avoid the scam. Airdrop has simple task to follow and mostly need media social ( FB, TW, Telegram ) and I'm sure everyone have it. If you already tired and boring try another method that also free. You can find it in bounty section discussion.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:56 PM, Neekah said:

First of all welcome in this forum, keep learning and sharing information. About airdrop, there different airdrop you can get but not all of the airdrop are legit, I mean not all of them are can exchange the others are just a waste of time because it's a free so jot all are easy to give some tokens for free without any reason.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Well i can try to join some airdrops and bounties programs for free earning but i can never complete their task i don't understand why they need kyc many people say that they will earn good amount by joining airdrops i am still in learning process 

Earning free money isn't easy, you have to be patient and work for what you seek for, airdrops and bounty really pays only if you follow there instructions given to you at the beginning of the project. They need KYC to verify and make sure you are the one not scammers because people do forge robot claiming be human

On 1/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Well i can try to join some airdrops and bounties programs for free earning but i can never complete their task i don't understand why they need kyc many people say that they will earn good amount by joining airdrops i am still in learning process 

My friend they KYC is require because there are people trying to cheat to get double reward that is why they require KYC to avoid being cheated and being fraud by users normally people cheats airdrops to earn more and have many refferals.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, Neekah said:

you the first in crypto right ? please learn more cryptocurrency basic bro you can read more section in this forum you will get more knowledge and then get education meet all friends, after overall you completed you can start to find event in project likes airdrop or bounty .

first think to join in airdrop you must patience because airdrop or bounty distribution is not fix time can delay or nothing , so this is important you think . you can get airdrop from more sourece likes in this forum , cheked on section airdrop then choices you want to join on section airdrop many people offering more airdrop category , in more channel telegram crypto too there offering more airdrop project , and happy to welcome in cryptocurrency .

I joined crypto in 2017. But I know about since 2015. Then I wasn't interest about that because I don't know about it's free earning. Now I am earning free crypto through airdrops.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Welcome! It is never too late to join the crypto train, plenty of growth room left and plenty of money to be made. If you need any help you can always drop a PM and I'd be happy to help you out.

Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay in here while you can read so many good lessons that will give you more information about crypto. I think you don't have to choose the airdrop, which requires you to send your personal information because that will be too risky if you do that. You don't know what will happen with your personal identity after you send it to them, and it is better to leave the project and search for the other project. But I don't think that you can earn a lot of money from the airdrop since every airdrop now still searching for a good place to increase the price.

• +1 1

I am also a newbie here.I am just posting now and I feel like I would go for the airdrops later.Right now I am researching on trades and investments.

• +4 1

If you're new to crypto. Then welcome to this world buddy. I would suggest you to work as a beginner in this forum page. You can earn a good amount of money from this forum page. as a beginner. Good luck! 

• +1 1

Just stay connected with this forum and try to comment daily in different posts which will give you a great earning and you will be able to get the knowledge about such topics and will improve the knowledge about the forum too.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hy everyone.. Cryptotalk.org is great platform beginners he we can discuss about it and through this we can learn together and can gather lots of idea with the help of different ideas. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1

To all newbies here, don't beafraid to explore things here. You can learn through reading other's post that you find it helpful. You can discuss things and learn new things. Happy  posting everyone.

Well, you can checked it to yobit because the yobit are the founder of this airdrop, you cab see there some links and just follow the steps and you can now joiner to the airdrop. Happy posting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.