Ebates App - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Ebates App

Is this the new app in the Playstore?  Why I don't know about Ebates App.becs because I've used most apps.
  To work. I have no idea about this app. If possible please give the link and explain what we need to do.

Very good project. I have been using ebate for over 1 year now. Sometimes it is late payment but it works well

Edited by KURTAULI

I know this app but I haven't tried it. Base to what you said it is kinda good for transaction like purchasing a product. But I don't tried it before because I thought the referral is a must. It is good for online shopping that we may get a cashback.

Thanks brother for this very cool ideas about the app. I think I out to install app this to earn more money. I am also seeking the good app to make the extra cash during my spare off office time. If it is easier to earn I use this app for sure. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:43 AM, rjroshan said:

Ebates is one of the popular and old ways to make money with your phone. This mobile app is 100% legit and paying and some users are made over $750 for a month with an only referral commission. Ebates is an app something like you get cash back for things you're going to buy using this app. We know when we purchased something online we cannot get our cashback. But if you purchased an item through Ebates app your orderer item will be free shipping ( if available for your country)and most importantly you will get cashback any percentage as your purchase. 
What do you think about this app

Looking new wallet in the market right now. So I am too happy that it has been discussed.

I have not heard about this app. If you are talking that it offer to earn 750$ per month. Then it is amazing. We will find about that app after trying it. 

Ebates is a great online purchasing shop that gives quite a good amount of discounts and cashbacks. Through  this app anyone can actually earn a fair amount of money by the end of the month. So this is a very good app or website that actually pays. 

Ebates is one of the most popular apps for online shopping and also for earning some cash. Through shopping with this app can give you some cash back .. it is really a good advantage for the everyone 

Ebates is a good product marketing app with the advantage of getting back a portion of your money and can be used to make a lot of profit by promoting it and inviting friends

THINK POSITIVE

I have seen this application but never try it because i dont see any honest review about it in this forum or any other website , so if you use it you can do a tutorial and give some prove about it,we will be thankful 

On 1/4/2020 at 12:43 AM, rjroshan said:

Ebates is one of the popular and old ways to make money with your phone. This mobile app is 100% legit and paying and some users are made over $750 for a month with an only referral commission. Ebates is an app something like you get cash back for things you're going to buy using this app. We know when we purchased something online we cannot get our cashback. But if you purchased an item through Ebates app your orderer item will be free shipping ( if available for your country)and most importantly you will get cashback any percentage as your purchase. 
What do you think about this app

Thank you my friend for sharing such useful applications with members of the site
I think the application is really useful and I will try it, but can you provide more details on how to work on it

I have not heard of this application before and I can not verify the credibility of the payment and I think that using these applications to earn is a waste of time and it is only possible to earn small amounts of it compared to the rest of the ways to earn, but it is possible to work with these applications especially for beginners

I think this is very interesting because it offers a very good incentive in the sense that you get cash back on your purchases, and depending on the range of items that are included in this, this can appeal to a large demographic. Furthermore the referral program is good. However with all of the scam apps out there it is especially hard to get good referrals and therefore to how us that this app is legit can you please post a proof of payment here to help us out.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thanks friend for sharing this app, i heard it from many people and many of them are saying that its a legit earning app. But i think to earn with this app you will need to buy something and receive a cashback reward.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

when i came to Know about this app i try To find it on play store but after looking at the reviews sections i didn't get satistsfactuon to install this in my mobile device so i didn't install it .as per views it is not running properly

A very interesting application Ebates, which allows you to get a fairly high cashback with the buyer. Become a user of the site quickly and completely free! What does Ebates work with a large number of online stores.

Wow amazing earning idea from Ebates app, actually our earnings depends on referral. Peoples are not using this app so it is hard to earn from it but I will try to earn from this app affiliate link.

On 5/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, Maruf8583 said:

I suffer heard about this app but didn’t labor here. in a jiffy i am idea this app is scam. But your forward bring in me deliberate that it tin be pay. If this app brew payment i will run here. be grateful you for your dear post.    

The majority of application are fake or just dont pay to much ,i have search in this forum for app who pay good and legit but i dont fin a good one,So we need to be careful about any one and try it by our self 

Ebates app is good for online shipping or shopping with cash back sometimes with the use of a visa card while earning commissions on referrals it's great to use.

I've never heard about this Ebates app before and I had no experience about that and I think the app is not very popular and this may make it a scam and insecure app

Life is great and enjoy it

I really don't know anything about this app, and I don't quite understand the idea, but I think getting $ 750 a month for any kind of this work is incorrect and there might be something wrong with this app. I hope members who have tried this app to tell us about their experience.

Really,it's an excellent apps for everyone.Because nowadays people are being more popular with online shopping and also because of the epidemic COVID-19,we all are locked down.So i think it's a better app to purchase things from online as we will get cashback and another best thing is it has no shipping fee.It's will go far to people's need.

I have seen many videos about this application on YouTube and I liked it a lot and installed it but unfortunately when I entered the application I learned that it is not available in my country and I will never be able to benefit from it so I removed it