Is there any different between ICO/IEO or another term framed to SCAM? - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BountyAirdrop

Is there any different between ICO/IEO or another term framed to SCAM?

There is a big difference between ICO or IEO, ICO is offered by a stranger or unknown person which can results to scam unlike IEO used offered by exchange, the thing is to just make sure you are not using shady or scam exchange. 

This is somehow confusing, but i think ICO & IEO they have some differences. We should be very careful when we need to invest in them because many scammers are creating fake ICO/ IEO so that they can steal money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

agreed in cooperation ieo and ico are an alike investment platform complete to raid people. nearby aren't good deal differences between them. IEO is conducted on exchanges as a result that populace judge may be reliable but the level in reputated exchanges, a lot of ideas suit scam.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

In invest box on yobit is smidgen distinctive it a venture dislike purchase and ICO or IEO 

All in all I dont like to put resources into miniature coins since it's hazardous and you can have a few coins toward the finish of the venture with no worthh...

I see it in the same way, maybe a little different ICO from IEO but in the end both scams, what happens is that most people enter it without information and letting themselves be carried away by false promises and well they end up losing everything for it but itself is scam anyway

The main difference between ICO and IEO is the intermediary between the issuer and investors in the form of a cryptocurrency exchange. The trading platform undertakes to check blockchain startups through the Due Diligence procedure: registration of a legal entity, statutory documents, investment potential, market demand, financial condition, investment risks, project viability, and the like.

On 04.01.2020 at 10:13, BountyAirdrop said:

Despite the assurance that the project will get listed after IEO, there are some exchange that you will lose more than ICO time if you participated. The team and the exchange will dump most of the tokens that has been share among themselves on investors. I think IEO is just another term formed to scam users of exchanges as there is a tight connection between them and the exchange get percentage of the total supply. There are lot of exchanges like  P2PB2B, Latoken, and even respected one Binance (Most of the IEO held on their platform are presently over 90% down). The strategy behind MATIC is still fresh. When the team have almost 40% of total supply, what should we expect in this kind of open day robbery that is framed to be an IEO

In my opinion, IEO is definitely safer than ICO, since all the same, the exchange takes responsibility for checking the project (I do not think that well-known exchanges will risk their name), however, it is quite difficult to trust someone now, but still better than nothing.

I totally agree with you, it is a way of really overvaluing the project to raise funds, most of the time these projects come to nothing and they end up keeping the investors' money, they are some sellouts, normally there is 5% that in the end they end up taking the project out, but they are always very few.

On 04.01.2020 at 08:13, BountyAirdrop said:

Despite the assurance that the project will get listed after IEO, there are some exchange that you will lose more than ICO time if you participated. The team and the exchange will dump most of the tokens that has been share among themselves on investors. I think IEO is just another term formed to scam users of exchanges as there is a tight connection between them and the exchange get percentage of the total supply. There are lot of exchanges like  P2PB2B, Latoken, and even respected one Binance (Most of the IEO held on their platform are presently over 90% down). The strategy behind MATIC is still fresh. When the team have almost 40% of total supply, what should we expect in this kind of open day robbery that is framed to be an IEO

I think you are right but partly.  In the world, it has always been that who owns the information and concludes profitable deals.  And what you describe.  happens often.  But this does not mean that it is everywhere.  Many teams play fair and openly show all that they intend to achieve.  But projects that have come off also exist.  You need to check in advance with whom you are going to work

Of course, where there is the opportunity to obtain money, there is the consequence of attracting from simply bad projects to scams. Not that IEOs are 100% safe or close to that, but the inclusion of exchanges is what makes IEOs a safer bet than ICOs; since the reputation of the exchanges is at stake and they can suffer legal claims that can take your business down.

ICO represents the financing of a crypto business project. The ICO intends to collect funds for the launch of digital currencies. On the other hand, IEOs are distinguished in that the financing process goes from being done in private, to being executed on an Exchange. Both have similarities and differences, for many users these projects end in scams because they do not come to fruition! However there are some who benefit!

I agree with those who say other comments, IEO is not a scam, and its difference with ICOs is that it is the Exchanges who are responsible for distributing it, in exchange for a fundraising, they are safer because the reputation of the exchange is in game, so they are extricately reviewed before being launched, the problem would be that the IEO project is not well formed and that causes its downfall, something that the exchanges review before launching it 

Actually I think that if there is a difference and your position regarding IEO's seems very interesting, I do not share it but respect it, and I am talking about the term trust; Trust that ICO / IEO¨s have at the beginning of the project (if there is no trust there is nothing), the scam is something apart and occurs many times in the way or manner of trying to acquire them (marketing, mining, misleading advertising of investment, taps, etc). TRUST in the ICO / IEO¨S.

• +5 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:13 AM, BountyAirdrop said:

In my opinion, a project that fails very quickly is just a scam project disguised as an ICO, this happens as they already said because they distribute a lot of supply and that way when the project leaves they sell their coins at the best price in complicity of the Exchange that right at that moment cannot receive orders because there is a lot of saturation of its network.

• +5 1

Yes both ieo and ico are a same investment platform made to rob people. There aren't much differences between them . IEO are conducted on exchanges so that people think it may be safe but even in reputated exchanges , many ieos become scam.

Ico is a process of fraud that should never be trusted, as IEo is sometimes of a high rise and sometimes a very low also difficult to trust, as both of them do not have any guarantee.

Matic was yet another ludicrous IEO that sought to defraud traders and investors. The matic observing price incident was very close to the Bitconnect exit-scam. Garbage coin pumping and disposal Binance would have a lot of reasons to send authorities in a controlled market.