Is there any different between ICO/IEO or another term framed to SCAM? - Page 2 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BountyAirdrop

Is there any different between ICO/IEO or another term framed to SCAM?

19 minutes ago, bliznec said:

I have heard and seen that some coins are honored with the fact that over time, many coins can go up in value. Yobit perfectly knows how to do this and it all depends on the volume of trading. 

That's why any new project need a big numbers of investor to increase the volume when the coin are listed and, because there is some exchange who dont accept coins with a low volume but in Yobit we can see those coins 

• Useful or interesting 1

40 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

That's why any new project need a big numbers of investor to increase the volume when the coin are listed and, because there is some exchange who dont accept coins with a low volume but in Yobit we can see those coins 

Of course my friend, I'm glad you understand me. Invest in the Yobit investment box, the micro coin is at 1% in 24 hours, but there is even more percentage, there you need to fulfill the conditions, play dice. Most importantly, take profits from investments. 

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Every new good project start small and become big if they have a good team and they work for her project we have many example all the most famous altcoins start like that and now they become big 

Can you tell us anyone that becomes big since 2017 asked bitcoin hard fork cryptocurrencies? 

5 hours ago, bliznec said:

Of course my friend, I'm glad you understand me. Invest in the Yobit investment box, the micro coin is at 1% in 24 hours, but there is even more percentage, there you need to fulfill the conditions, play dice. Most importantly, take profits from investments. 

In investbox on yobit is little bit different it a investment but not like buy and ICO or IEO 

In general i dont like to invest in micro coins because it's risky and you can have some coins at the end of the investment without any value 

4 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Can you tell us anyone that becomes big since 2017 asked bitcoin hard fork cryptocurrencies? 

I remember when the Binance exchange was lunched in 2017 they put the bnb coinon her list with 0.10 dollars and now is with 13 dollars 

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

In investbox on yobit is little bit different it a investment but not like buy and ICO or IEO 

In general i dont like to invest in micro coins because it's risky and you can have some coins at the end of the investment without any value 

There are coins that do not fall in price. Look at the schedule for 6 months, micro coins in Yobit, and you will see that the coin does not fall in price. 

2 hours ago, bliznec said:

There are coins that do not fall in price. Look at the schedule for 6 months, micro coins in Yobit, and you will see that the coin does not fall in price. 

For exmaple I have coin named Token and it's on yobit investblox they give 1 per cent daily, in the past i was buy this token from bitcoin market with more than 20 satoshi if i remenber but now you cant find it, it's just in usd  wave and doge market and the price is very very low 

16 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

actually ATH BNB is very high. It's just because a lot of decline occurred, so the price of BNB now is tens of dollars. But that was very good from the starting point they entered in crypto.

Yes the ICO is entered in the best moment when the bitcoins have a higher price in all his history but not all coin have this great opportunity 

Yes my friend
IOC contains lots and lots of instances of fraud and stealing money, so definitely, IOE currently is much safer than IOC and better than it, but I advise you to stay away from the two at the present time.

6 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

That's right, coins have no potential because they don't have the product. So it's hard to fly like BNB, because BNB coins are good reality and pure demand.

The good thing they have a very good support from the most exchange in the world of crypto he will never fall down at all and  i think it's now with a good price to buy 

Of all matters, genuinely ICO has a big possibility for scam. due to the fact IEO is being exchanged, there may be actually wish. because if IEO is a scam, the exchange can be affected and accused of fraud as nicely. it's just that IEO is not a rip-off however alternatively a failure of the mission later.

31 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Because there are so many BNB coin utilities to use. So the price always goes up in the future, and as you said that buying BNB at current prices is actually a good thing.

You can use the BNB in the binance dex that you can trade other coins or token against this coins that why it's very supported by the exchange and also by the trust wallet 

4 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

What you say is only one of the uses of the BNB, trading fees can also use the BNB. And also for IEO, BNB must hold first. So there are so many uses for this BNB.

Yes i frget about the fee of trading, right we can use BNB for 25 per cent discount in trading and 5 per cent discount in Margin trading too, in IEO you need the minimum of 50 BNB for have a one ticket for that 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, Peter Urban said:

IEO is ICO, but it is on exchange so I think, that if that IEO is on excchange whcih you trust it is safe. but ICO in general are for me unsafe and investment in hands of creators. 

Yes indeed both of them almost same, but instead of relying on ICO people prefer believe IEO. That is why as you above mentioned they have a lot of bad experiences with ICO. 

Simply, IEO stands for initial exchange offering, which is a type of crowdfunding similar to an ICO.

An initial exchange offering (IEO) allows companies to sell tokens to investors to raise capital. This makes them similar to initial coin offerings (ICOs), but there are a few key differences. It is a new approach to crypto-banking that is catching the attention of ICO investors around the world.

IEOs can provide many benefits compared to ICOs. They offer greater security for users, improved transparency, bring about a fairer system that can benefit newcomers, and give users a sense that it is a reliable banking system.

21 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

So we conclude that, BNB is indeed a good choice for investment. Because the potential for increase is very high, because it is also in high demand.

Yes right is indeed , if we can see all coins owned by the exchange is the higher price in all coin more than 14 dollars huobi coin 3.50 kucoin 1 dollar okex coin 5 dollar

You talk about the P2PB2B exchange it's seems scam for his ICO and IEO but not for the exchange because i use it,any ways the most famous exchange cant dump her IEO token because it's reputation that they play but some new exchange maybe yes 

ICO and IEOs are not scams by default and those who raise money for their project and then quit the project are those who make it as a scam, there certainly are some great quality coins too that raise funds from investors and are quite successful now, but the majority of projects are destined to fail because of lack of insight or motivation for more work, take a look at the top coins on market cap, almost all of them was in ICO and IEO stage before and as you can see they made it.

The IEO is still a save place than that of ICO. You can still trace IEO to an exchange whereas an ICO can be conducted with an untraceable element. Although most of the IEO has seen a lot of criticism based on the price plunged but is majorly on the current situation of the crypto market.  If you are saying this because you have lost so much capital, well have a look for KoinPro to minimize your risk and protect your digital assets. 

IEO is offered by the exchange you are a member with, while ICO I offered by another party. That is why IEO is safe if you use regulated exchanges but someone need to be very careful not to lose in IEO too, it is good for professional traders to analyzes maybe to invest in it or not. 

The differences between the Ico and the Ieo are really many but the most interesting ones are that the Ico are organized ,proposals by various private Teams that can have more or less experience in the sector and sometimes they can be scam the ieo are proposed by the Exchange and to participate you need to do kyc procedure it is more difficult to be scamed

On 2/13/2020 at 2:41 PM, Asulayman said:

IEO is improve on than ICO if you invest in it on a reliable and trusted exchanges such as yobit. Like Yo token, we altogether be on familiar terms with that it will be a profitable memento and it is an IEO. 

For me in particular, I don't consider Yobit to be part of the reliable or an exchange that have the trust and reputation like Binance and Kucoin. Whichever someone choose, we just need to thread carefully. For the traders in the house, you might find a great interest in KoinPro, it is just a magic embedded into trading

Most ICOs/IEOs are either scams or just not going to be successful.  It's hard to tell the difference, particularly if you're new.

Here's a pro tip:  If you don't have a lot of experience, avoid these entirely.  Don't buy into the hype, because your chance of finding the right one, even if you try to do your research, is low.  So many projects have fake teams (stock photos or otherwise stolen identities) and fake whitepapers.  It takes a lot of work to vet a project.  So do yourself a favor and invest in real projects for a bit until you have a LOT of experience.

The fraud rate for ICO projects is very large and always new unidentified projects are launched and the source may be good but most of the currencies that are launched are temporary promotional to achieve profits and in the end I advise not to deposit funds until the project is confirmed to be successful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ICO and ieo are not same both have so many differences but present both instance do scam with peoples, mainly icos do scam because their projects behind so many scammers involved, so they launch fake coins are priceless coins, ieo also do same because in this scam some fake exchange involved once they earn money they do scam.

• +2 1