Yobit investbox - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Andrewg420

Yobit investbox

I don't have a lot o knowledge about invest box how to use it. But I Can say it surely that youbit investbox is really trusted and real as it is manage by yobit exchange.

Congratulations that you have got your first payment from Cryptotalk. You can invest in Yobit invest box. There are no risks to invest in here. It's risks free. But you can't god a big amount of profit from it.

My friend is very risky you can lose your money. I suggest to earn more from this forum. And learn how to trade in cryptocurrency , i think is better than you invest your money in invest box.

I see many members are talking about this investbox for yobit but i never tried it because there are many coins which i dont even know them, i think if you already earn in trading you should continue with it... You can escape risks sometimes.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Research first before investing in yobit box.you can do it if you have knowledge about, it was risky to do investment without idea.the best way is to put your earnings to yobit wallet first.

Yeah there is a risk for sure in increasing in the yobit investbox.That's why you should think and seek advice of the experts before investing.Although you can.make a good profit if you are a good investors.

My friend yobit is very safe and reliable platform, and you can invest in it without any fear. If the investment is needed, I advise you on the Bitcoin currency and the Ethereum bar.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit investbox is you stake your coins and earn daily percentages but it's take time so I think is not perfect way to earn money use it when you have a lot of money and remember always use 2 % of your equity in invest 

it will be risky only if you donot know how to do trading and investment in cryptocurrency, if you know how to this then i will surely recommend you to use the investbox feature freely, it is very safe.

Using investbox prevent you from being scammed by scam investment sites it's give you daily percent from any coin you invest with and also you can cancel your investment

Actually yobit is the best place for investment. If you invest in yobit investbox then you can get a good profit. Really yobit is one of the best exchanger

Actually I don't invest in yobit investbox. For this reason I have no experience about this metter. But I need to know clearly about this metter

I know Eobit Investbox is the risk that you risk your currency and earn a daily percentage but it takes time so I think when you have a lot of money.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:09 AM, Andrewg420 said:

I am about to earn my first 30,000 satoshi and I saw the investbox feature on yobit, I was wondering what the best coin to invest in is, is it worth using this feature? Are there any risks involved?

Dear mate I think you can know the right coin by doing research or you can ask professional traders  or investors for help  so that you won't end up buying the wrong coin or token

Hello! 

I suggested you gain more satoshi and increment your reserve study about crypto exchanging and start crypto exchanging your self contributing yobit investbox is extremely unsafe choice the cost of coins fluctuating it is exceptionally hard to state which coin is better for interest in investbox.......

If you want to invest in the investbox, I advise you to invest in strong currencies only, the price of which is not affected by sales operations such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and dogecoin, so that you do not suffer a big loss if the currency falls too much.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I have never understood yobit investbox, where does the money come from and what happens when you earn the percentage, because its alittle bit confusing when you look at any case, there are so many people who are using it, but I have never understood it, what is yobit invest am not sure of it.

Invertir en la Investbox de yobit es muy buena ya que tiene muchas ganancia diarias asi como una mineria, y esa plataforma es muy segura y buena se las recomiendo. yo estoy invertiendo en ese medio.

Yobit is not only a good place to invest and hold and do trading but also there is a unique option named invest box there, yobit invest box is beneficial which can give 1 2 5 and also 10 percent profit per month.

Maybe you can try YO or YODA, but you have to pay attention to the action parts there are 10 ds or 10 trades YO / BTC ... So to get daily benefits you have to do certain tasks. I read it in Yobit 100% safe

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Congratulations on getting 3000 satoshi. I suggest you exchange BTC to ETH, because the cost to exchange ETH is cheaper when compared to BTC.

Crypto exchanging and initiate crypto exchanging by yourself committing to yobit invest box is incredibly high-risk selection the cost of loose change quite fluctuating it is rather tough to convey which in turn gold coin is more preferable pertaining to expenditure throughout invest box many people feel you must accomplish buy and sell certainly not committing to.

i suggest you not to invest on yobit or anywhere unless you dont have alot of budget to spend , you get on loss if you do it with less budget and less researches

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

About yobit investbox i have no idea about it. But yobit exchanger i know about it. I think i want to know about yobit investbox. I am waiting for knowing about it. If any one know then tell me about it. I am intersted to know