Electronium Mining - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Electronium Mining

About Electronium not so far so good. This coin has a very good market from its very first day. ETN can mine fastly because of its low price. Is there any specific app for Electronium mining with phone. If you can give some details here that how much electronium can we mined for a month using single phone.

Rather use Honeygain, takes less of a toll on your phone CPU, eats less power and generates more money. 
Mobile mining is not worth it. A waste of time and device health really.

• Useful or interesting 1

I use Electroneum. It’s available on the store for both android and iOS. I mined 8 ETN in 2 days and the app gives you 25 ETN bonus to activate the mining. You can withdraw when you reach 100 ETN. You can add refer to earn more and a code yourself that boost your earnings. If you need a code you can use 6D62FE

• +1 1

Am not really sure about electronium.

Since that I reached 100ETN.

Ive been unable to withdrew.

Whether is a just a problem on my side

• +1 1

There is a lot of mobile application that you can install and mine with them specially Electroneum it's on play store for Android, but in my opinion it's a bad idea because you can arm your device and finally you don't get nothing just for some ETN 

I'm also mining this coin on my old phone. Very easy to mine and withdraw, I love this. There are also so many apps which is legit to mine coins. All my mining work I doing my old phone.

• +2 1

Electroneum is the first coin dedicated to smartphone mining.  The app is user friendly and the wallet option too. Electroneum mining on smartphone is not real mining so that will not endomage your smartphone. The highest ETN price was $0.20 and the actual price is $0.00361459. Electroneum is a good coin. Good to know: Electronero (ETNX) is a fork of Electroneum (ETN).

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

23 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Electroneum is the first coin dedicated to smartphone mining.  The app is user friendly and the wallet option too. Electroneum mining on smartphone is not real mining so that will not endomage your smartphone. The highest ETN price was $0.20 and the actual price is $0.00361459. Electroneum is a good coin. Good to know: Electronero (ETNX) is a fork of Electroneum (ETN).

What is the best method for withdrawal of electronium? Where i can convert electronium to bitcoin? Which exchange is best for electronium? 

process that we currently call Mobile Mining
Electroneum App and activate the cloud mining process. In the near future this will be the only route by which you will be able to continue In-App Mining

ETN coin have had a good market when it launched but it has a really low price. Though there are many apps.You can also search in google or YouTube for more information about this.

Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that allows users to mine coins with a mobile phone
Mining Electroneum on a smartphone is fairly straightforward
Good apps, but low speed

Electronium I think not safe few days in app very low value for in electronium. There are scans beware and alert . Some applications are scamming

4 hours ago, OMAR HO said:

This speech is true 100% and I have tried using these programs and I have two people and did not take something to know that I am a good period but avented a very small amount and not mentioned if and any additional information Please be replaced by

Yes right and I think do not wast your time to search any application to mine in your phone because you will arm your phone and kill your battery life fir nothing

I know and have used Electronium. I get lots of good reviews from people about Electronium. but I had a problem, I couldn't withdraw money, I didn't understand what happened, was it my fault or the Electronium fault, but I paused with Electronium.

elecrtronem is the good coin for mining in the phone I hear a lot of peoples say i have no idea because I can't mine in my phone but I think this good coin present prices is not decent but in future I think this coin gives passive income so do mining and collect this electronem coin to sell  to profit in future

electronium is tge best app who pays user regularly.

I have used the app previously but a problem it cause problem on phone so be careful before using 

Hello friend.. I downloaded the application befor, i tried to work on the application didn't accept my kyc i don't know the app need this to work. and then it didn't open anymore....

Have you reached the minimum amount for withdraw yet or not?? I used it before, and the minimum amount is 100 coin, but when you want to withdraw you will be asked to pass the kyc verification first, for me, I unistalled it, because my documents are expensive than some dollars 

The official application is available for download, I think this cryptocurrency is mining in the cloud and it can be obtained for free, but in a small amount about 100 per month.

As I heard that when you reach the withdraw amount they as you to verified the KYC and i don't know this really legit or not. It's bettor to avoid this things.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:32 AM, rjroshan said:

About Electronium not so far so good. This coin has a very good market from its very first day. ETN can mine fastly because of its low price. Is there any specific app for Electronium mining with phone. If you can give some details here that how much electronium can we mined for a month using single phone.

I think Electronium app is one of the most popular mining app in the world . And ETN is a good coin , but it is  growing slowly . I never use mining app to my phone , but I think Electronium is the best one.

To clear up a few misconceptions:

1. Electroneum doesn't do any computation on the phone, it does "cloud mining" now.

2. Withdrawal does work for some, I was able to withdraw to KuCoin with no problems.

Perhaps the issue people saw is that you cannot access your "earnings" until you pass 100 ETN, that's when it is deposited into your wallet.  Until then no you cannot withdraw or transfer it.

The earning rate seems to have gone down since I first started, but its still going.