I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

The forum is very useful. For example, I learned more than one useful site. There are also many interesting ideas and technical instructions and solutions.

I am with you bro ! here there are a lot of the sames topic ! but to be honest ! each post has an extra information than the other one ! so we know a new info 

On 1/4/2020 at 5:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is with me ? 

count my self with you. i want to grow with cryptotalk like you. i have so many reason behind of this such as, first time in my life i claimed airdrop and posted code in this forum. this forum helps me to claim 100 airdrop and as a newbie that was my first experienced about crypto aridrops. later on i learn so many useful things regarding crypto currencies. my journey with cryptotalk should keep going

On 1/4/2020 at 6:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

sure we need only keep support give contribute with a usefull and informatif post here and invite all friends the world to become here and sharing al about in crypto.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Yes we all want that the cryptotalk stay forever because it is providing very good information about all the crypto world and we can easily earn on cryptotalk.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:19 AM, Jaga123321 said:

Yes you need to do more hard work to grow you account hence you can grow your membership reputation rank but you need to post original don't copy paste and and only post relevant comment

Yes you are right if you need to grow in the crypto world then you need to post genuinely because cheating will lead you out of this world.

I also agree with you that we can learn a lot about Cryptocurrency by discussing cryptocurrency in the cryptotalk forum. We can share our knowledge about Cryptocurrency among others and others share their knowledge with us and our knowledge of Cryptocurrency improves.cryptotalk play an important role in learning about cryptocurrency.

I agree with you with everything you say. This forum is very cool. There is no other forum that pays you for making posts with it. I hope that it will always continue, and for me it will become a reference for me that helps me understand a lot of things and explains it to me.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

of course let's work together, keep posting about cryptocurrencies topics so we can discuss about it.. and you can ask a question here so we can answer it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Im with you sir, entering here in crypto space two days ago and i learn little by little about crypto currency. Hoping this flatform will last longer. 

yes you are right , i saw alot of people posting the topic which is not relating to crypto , everyone here comes to know more and more about crypto , post non related with crypto that make them disappointment , lets be clean , clear and informative and yes im with you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All cryptotalk members with you. If you have any questions just make a topic about your question and the cryptotalk members will help you by replying.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:10 AM, hmind said:

Very well and good your views and intentions for this forum. Yes, I will also say I'm coming with you. Hopefully this forum will be great and also become a reference for people who want to know about crypto.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Hey friend I Agree with you you are right this forum is the one of the source of the knowledge we are not only earning in this forum but also we are learn because many of member in this forum make a useful post for bigners they will always guaid us and and I learned a new thing in every day 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:50 AM, aamir shamim said:

i am also a big supporter of cryptotalk.org.they have unique and most amazing platform. they have changed my life as well as many others.i want to grow them as well as myself too with them.

I am a new here and I thought about that  subtotal is a better plAte from for those person who what to change their life I want to grow well myself with cryptically rhanks

Same with you, most of the time i'm spending my time in this forum because it has a lot of benefits. I can earn huge money on this forum so it gives me a chance to buy something that i need and also because i can learn more things about crypto currency in this forum.

CryptoTalk is a really useful source of money that we spend on cryptocurrency for the time we spend posting regularly. Crypto now has a large number of subscribers, making it easy for people to work on this cryptocurrency.  Let's finally finish with a slogan that has crypto as long as we're there.

On 1/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I really tried to reach my 100 posts trial posts so I can motivate myself more when I am finally earning from my posts now I have already cash out several times and it motivated me even more to be active here event though I have very limited time.

Even I agree to the point that cryptotalk forum has been a great source of information about cryptocurrencies. What excites more is while you are learning you also get paid.

We are the same, mate. I falling inlove in cryptotalk because at first i don't have any idea what cryptocurrency is. But when time i join here, i learned a lot about cryptocurrencies from different peopl and how cryptocurrency changed their lives.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Cryptotalk is the best forum site i have ever found. Because here we can get payment for our posts. Also we can share many information to many people. Because maximum people always comment on new posts.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]