I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

We all aspire to become better in the world of crypto talk by working hard in this forum to get the experience and good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and develop with this currency to the best by working well.

I agree with you. We must always support this wonderful forum because it provides us with a lot of information and helps us secure good capital and helps us always succeed.

• +1 1

I am also a friend, of course I want to increase my thinking by encrypting and talking about encryption, it is very good, it provides a lot of material for our self-reliance and a lot of job opportunities.

I agree with you, although I am new to this forum, I spend hours reading and participating in the topics presented. I now feel that it is part of my daily work and I hope that it becomes the best among all forums.

I am with you, my friend, when I heard about the forum I decided to participate, I hope to be an active member here, and I hope to share new ideas, I am trying to benefit from the posts but I hope the old members of the forum will help us to be effective members, I know that I need time to know  Much about the world of cryptocurrencies, but nothing is impossible

On 3/21/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tabiya786 said:

I'm with you, why not, yet the issue is a few beginners here are driving us to report them, I just came from the principal segment and sincerely there is a fiasco there, à part of points were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with an alternate dialects, assuming we actually seeing this, it is practically difficult to improve this gathering . @Upright @Saheli

One thing though, growing in this forum is more like having to build your self as on how you can be responsive on your daily work in work out. As I started working in this forum as far back as when this forum was quite new. As we received 30000 Satoshi per day. As we had many different special bounties which you could earn 1BTC. As obviously the forum has moulded as it's now mature, but the new users too will have to interacting in a more accurate and manner as less spams, as well as having to create peer relation with each other. As obviously many different people can create friends with each other here as well as other forums, as basically we came here for Cryptocurrencies as well as how it's getting widely adopted in more enterprises as well as states government in some countries...

Hello my friend
Of course this is good and very useful to us as members of this wonderful forum
This provides us with a lot of information and knowledge that makes us gain experience in this world
The world of electronic currencies
By reading the topics that are published in this forum about electronic currencies, it makes us more aware of all the developments that you get.
And also we can spread a lot of ideas that will benefit all members and have a good reputation as well
This thing needs to work hard and gain knowledge and experience to make forum content better

I don't really know if I'm a junior member of the Cryptotalk platform, but I'm reading all the comments I want.

To great regret there are beginners all they want to make money only unknowingly and unknowingly. Except for the existing rules of the forum there are a thousand topics and publications that address are repeated daily about the importance of
The rules and their followers, but there's no point in that. It is he who wanted to learn to earn it. Don't worry, brother, we'll promote this forum as long as there are people like you. I wish you luck.

Yes, I am with you with this opinion. Let us make this forum a reference that helps us grow with cryptocurrencies. We must work together to achieve a future of importance and not give up trying and my friend is not difficult to achieve this through patience and serious work

That's like, you want to earn on crypto talk, yha, it sure helps to grow cryptotically in that sense, of earning while posting.

But we've to be conscious on how we behave around here, sharing and learning too, 

• +3 1

I totally agree with you on this. When I started working here it was a little difficult because I had no information about digital currencies. But now I enjoy working and spending time in the forum and reading topics, especially the high-quality topics that friends share.

• +4 1

I'm with you, my friend. 

Even though I'm still a newbie here, but I'm very excited about this work and I became an expert to help in the development and improvement forum 

Please help me become an expert.

I think that all the members here want this forum to grow as well, but everyone should work hard and participate effectively so that the rest of the members gain interest and information about cryptocurrencies, I am new here and I want to learn more and more.

Good views.Cryptoforum is just like our digitle home where we live like digitle family members .We get much from this forum in terms of knowledge and money.So we should give care and respect to this forum so that it may grow with us.It is only possible when we encourage the good writers and report the false one.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I completely agree with you. I always say that the CryptoTalk forum provided us with a wonderful opportunity for us all to take advantage of it and support and support each other, in order to develop and maintain this forum, and I also think that we must work hard on our topics to be useful and share the benefit with everyone in order to achieve our goals I wish all the best of luck.

• +5 1

I agree with you. Every member of this forum should work to raise the level of the forum and provide useful topics to all members who are here as it is really a wonderful forum and we must work together in order to maintain its position and achieve further development in it

I also spend many hours on this forum. I have gained a lot of information and experience that has helped me in my career in the field of encryption, because this forum is a good source of knowledge and earning money as well

• +4 1

Welcome my friend, I am a beginner here and I am trying to learn well, because I see encryption as a good source of income for us. I learn daily from the forum experts and from their publications, I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

I like your post they give the all things information and writing material to have thr good idea about any thing. You can easily grow on the cryptotalk by post a comment and topic.

• +2 1

yes you say the all right. many people are work to use it for the good conversation and knowledge. i am also use it for the good speaking and learning about the cryptotalk and other such things. if you do not gain the knowledge form it then you do not work. 

• +5 1

this is really very great idea we must work on this forum as a team if we want that the forum will gain more popularity in the future so for this we must work hard to make it more informative for all newbie and also try to clean it from scammer so that more people will take interest in it

Certainly, I am with you, my brother. Let us grow up with each other. Whoever has information to publish it and whoever has any questions, let him ask, and we owe the forum what we will become one day.

Yes, my friend, in general, working in the forum in general is really distinguished. You should grow up working in this wonderful forum because this forum generally teaches you everything related to cryptocurrencies by reading and then earning after another with it Thank you very much

• +4 1

Yess I am agree with you and I am happy because I am working at this plate forum .I have learnt a lot through this forum .I am trying to learn more and more .Crypto talk is the best opportunity for all of us .