I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

Hello my friend . I'm with you too. I just started this site and its future is very bright. That's why I want to use this site as an additional resource. I also get information. I read comments and write articles in my spare time. I develop in English but some people write in different languages. I do not understand them. But we will be a better site every day.

• +1 1

That's if the platform is inclined to hold this first-rate invention with out obvious flaws and pay attention to the thoughts of the humans pushing the platform then you may consider developing with them. How lengthy will this hold we do not know yet.

Also, is that this undertaking a undertaking with a imaginative and prescient to closing for some time or only a shot time period undertaking for the sake of the merchandising of the ideology. And the praise thing is it persevering with or could forestall after a chunk of time?

• Useful or interesting 1

As I am a beginner, your words motivated me so much. I started crytotalk just a few days back. I too want to grow with crytotalk. I am hoping that I can achieve my goals by this platform. I am ready to hardwork till i achieve my goal.

• +3 1

Yes we want to grow with crypto talk because this is the best platform to grow ourself by earning money and gaining knowledge. We can achieve our goals by working on it sincerely and honestly.

We can get knowledge and experience by working hard. We can do our best on this platform. We can spend time as mush as possible.  After 2 to 3 months we can earn a good by working on this platform.  Just try to work hard and get achieve our goal. We can meet our daily expenses.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you really want to grow with cryptotalk u must learn all the rules and regulations which is necessary to survival here. Basic knowledge is also required and grow your knowledge consistently and work hard then you will achieve successfully your goal. 

Dear Friend
Although I have not been here for a long time, the forum topics are very interesting and important at the same time, and I decided to spend a lot of time in the forum in order to benefit and invest at the same time.

• +1 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hi dear we all want to grow with cryptocurrency as it's a good opportunity for all of us to improve our skills. And to fulfill our desire it's and cryptotalk is a good platform to learn and grow our knowledge to earn money for the prices becomes high school and I have to go to the topic of the fourm and I think we should do it for you if you want to earn

This forum is good for earning good profits that can help and other, but the option I think is good for this platform is to make good reputation that will entaise members of the forum to give you like that can bring you more enough earning in the forum.

Certainly all of us want to grow with this wonderful forum that has helped many people, overcome poverty and unemployment, reduce money loss, and develop your personal information, especially in the field of cryptography and currencies, so be vigilant, keep your information and benefit from it in order to earn more and get good profits.

• +2 1

Well we all want to grow up with crypto talk.Because we need to earn money in the easiest way possible and crypto talk is doing that for us.Thats it.Best of luck to everyone and hope that crypto gonna last forever with us.

My dear friend you go ahead we are working with you.  Crypto talk is a great forum for online earning.  And with it you also gain knowledge and learn.  By working on it you can earn good money.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you. Cryptotalk gives us the opportunity to have an additional source of income week after week and it is up to us that these results continue to happen. I think that just as I want to grow in this forum, many other people also want to grow. We must be more united and work together 

In my opinion this site is one of the best sites to work online. So I definitely want to be associated with it.Since I am a student I can gain a lot of knowledge by working here. I can also make money like running my own expenses.

I believe in what can be decentralized cryptocurrencies and their price depends on supply and demand, so their price increases the more demand for them

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

Yes the idea is great . Once you become consistent with this forum you learn 

>skill

>experience 

And also there is a platform to earn money and  reputation if you make good posts. Good posting and replying in good words help you earn reputation.

Thanks

On 04/01/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Yes mate but how could we do this i mean do we do this by providing good information .I will suggest you plz bring new information to the forum this forum is going to be bored day by day.🙃

I also agree with you my friend, you can me your mate cause I also want grow up with this forum site because from there, I gain lots of knowledge and so many things I had learn those i never learned before.I wish this site may stay long and everybody come here and share there knowledge as an all. Thank you.

Hello, in my opinion, this forum is the best for every person who works in this forum I am also sharing this information with our friends and family members .we will gain the best knowledge about crypto talk and this forum .

Yes I really want to grow with crypto by creating useful topics and post and taking our time to read others post that are meaningful so as to gain knowledge and have experience of investment, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice.

We are lucky for being a member of the early year of cryptotalk and just like the other crypto forum it has it benefits since being a pioneer member of this forum is something that can be proud of.  But i do hope that old members will not have same attitude like the other forum wherein all actions are being watch by the forum police and only their alts and friends can reap the rewards of all bitcoin paying campaign.

• +3 1

Im with you. I like this forum not only because i earn money and get to learn new things that interest me but it also lets me practice my english writing skills. Hopefully the site gets more membership and continues to provide a platform for newbies like me to earn and learn cryptocurrency.

I agree with you with everything you say. This forum is very cool. There is no other forum that pays you for making posts with it. I hope that it will always continue, and for me it will become a reference for me that helps me understand a lot of things and explains it to me.

Hello my  dear friend i totally agree with yiu this site is very good i am fully hoped that this site will increase my courage to work hard and to achieve my goals my dear friend you are right if we work in the community then we grow up more i am with you my dear.

Nice to hear that you want to walk with crypto talk for a long time. And I think everyone have the same mind set because you are getting paid for your hard work. And getting the knowledge for free that is the bonus for you. I wish this forum will stay longer with us. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies