I want to grow with cryptotalk - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

I want to grow with cryptotalk

Para ayudar a que este foro se mantenga y suba, tenemos que ayudarno, si un novato pide ayuda se le da, eso no cuesta nada, si no le damos la ayuda que necesita lo que hace sera malo. Entonces es la unica manera que este foro suba, porque si viene nuevos miembros y no se le explica que estamos haciendo.

I agree with you with everything you say. This forum is very cool. There is no other forum that pays you for making posts with it. I hope that it will always continue, and for me it will become a reference for me that helps me understand a lot of things and explains it to me.

No one would oppose you about how one loves to be in this forum. It is not really that hard to do but, you still need to put handwork and patience. You can not even ignore the fact that you are learning so much here.

I think you have gotted a good decision. Cryptotalk is the best all websites that I ever seen.

You can use this site not only for earning you can also learn from this website. By helping people’s here you can improve your knowledge power

I am glad to be engaged in cryptotalk. We all with you and we want to grow up togather in crypto world. I am a student and as a student i have learnt much more things from here. We must try to improve this forum everyday dedicate a lot of time and attention it.

Hello dear,,how are you.i hope you are so good..i agree with you..I also want to grow with cryptotalk. Because by cryptotalk i will gain knowledge and could earn money.so it is helpful for us.

Do the work you are doing well so that you can grow. Then try to settle all at the right times and do nothing to take more time. Then there are a lot of work in crypto and try to do it by selecting what you like in it

We are with you, old buddy. We will make this discussion a stage for learning and information. We will help and trade data identified with bitcoin, encryption and benefit from it to assist all.

All those who want to develop and work are supporters of you, but the novice always makes mistakes, which negatively affects everyone. To improve more in trading, collect what you can gather information about trading and currencies, and you must take the first step, even if it is negative. The goal is to test yourself.

This was a very informative topic, buddy. Keep it up.

I am totally agreed to you, because staying for a longer time here in this forum gives me a lot of knowledge about crypto currency just like trading, investing and many more topics. Just like you I want this cryptotalk forum to get better and brighter in the future. This forum is like a bunch of branches in a tree because you can learn a lot of things with in a one topic. Every topic that is not a familiar to me I do research on browser so that I fully understand it. Thank you for that wonderful topic.

• +2 1

I like the software a lot ۔Yes, I wish very much that I can progress on this platform very much, as much as you can. So I will comment on this platform to everyone .This is a very beautiful and interesting platform where we can do learning as well as earnings .

Great me too I'm also want to be a part of this world and want to earn money and knowledge about the crypto i think in future  it will be a good platform of onlineworking and people can stay at home and can earn money safely may God bless you 

Well it is a great platform to establish yourself but when you are here you have to follow all the rules and regulations of this forum and never ever cheat on this forum so that your reputation is enhances and you must earn as much as coins.

I'm with you, why not, however the issue is a few amateurs here are driving us to report them, I just came from the principal segment and sincerely there is a calamity there, à parcel of subjects were posted with 2 or 3 words, and some of them with an alternate dialects, on the off chance that we actually seeing this, at that point it is practically difficult to improve this gathering.

If we doing hard working then we can grow with crypto.we trying to get better reputation and this will be dependent only our good post.if we follow up all rules and regulations of cryptocurrency then we can grow with crypto.best of luck friends keeping hard work with crypto.success is waiting for you.

We can't go to this site and group the phone if anyone else wants, because only the moderator and owner of this site have the ability to group this set, but we can work better here if we want, which will make this site better and better.  Of course we have to work according to the rules. If everyone works well then this site will perform better and it will improve. I think thank you.

I am with you in this matter. We have to make this forum one of the best platforms where we learn and earn. We must have our topics be of great importance to bring members to read and benefit from.

On 1/4/2020 at 4:11 AM, Maxtron73 said:

So friends i am saying this sincerely, as i really like this place and spend many hours a day writing and commenting posts. I am learning many things , even if i have been investing in stocks for many years, and now about 2 years on crypto, i want cryptotalk to get always better and be one of the best sources of cryptocurrency information out there. Friends let's work hard together. Who is with me ? 

Don't worry dear mate.god help those who help themselves. And the world is also with suncere peoples. As you are thinking about others. I really appreciate you. And I am with you in this great journey to make Cryptotalk better.

At first,Thanks for your valueable post.Yeah,why not,I am agree with you.. It doesn't matter where do you came from just let's together built cryptotalk forum become the best one.

I still have the same dream of growing up with cryptotalk. But it seems like it's going to be hard to get cryptotalk to be stronger and be one of the strongest providers of cryptocurrency information out there. Owing to the lack of themes generated every day, there will be a lot of themes that do not yet appear in the search engines. I'm with you, let's work together together to develop new themes.

Yush my friend.i am with you. I am also a trader.I used trade a lot. now I am spending time here posting topic and commenting.it really helping me  getting better in my trade too.yeah I will always  want and pray that this forum to be more good  and be better day by day.thanks

You are most welcome ,dear friend. But you have to do something for your achievement. You need to learning and knowing more and more about this forum circumstances. You have to created some extraordinary content, which shows your work more gorgeous than others.

The time when I don't know about trading about bitcoin even I don't know what are the digital curriencies I totally don't know about this but when I joined this platform I started learning and I started growing my self I start groming of my self and today I have enough knowledge and in future I will surely learn more about this platform and about trading. 

If you want this platform to grow well, we have to be One hand and help to improve this wonderful site by posting the site everywhere to get more subscribers and make the platform become more popular and widespread in the world 

9 hours ago, sugulalia said:

I still have the same dream of growing up with cryptotalk. But it seems like it's going to be hard to get cryptotalk to be stronger and be one of the strongest providers of cryptocurrency information out there. Owing to the lack of themes generated every day, there will be a lot of themes that do not yet appear in the search engines. I'm with you, let's work together together to develop new themes.

Lol you are still dreaming of growing cryptotalk growing cryptotalk is like experience and success but what I thought is cryptotalk is hard but not with the knowledge and experience you will notice and understand how to grown cryptotalk. 

• +5 1