Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit?

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -3 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

Yes it is true what you say is that I cannot collect free coins on YouTube right now because I still have to complete a lot of trades before I can get back the free coins so going forward it will be even better after what I want to get.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have never encountered such a problem with Iobit because I could not find one such step to trade 20 times to get free coins.  So the amount of bitcoin I'm going to get every day from the cryptotalk forum in YoBit is enough for me and it will take a lot of time to trade what I trade for free.

• +1 2

12 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I don't understand why you find this as a problem. It is a rule made to reduce spam amount. If you don't want to make the trades then dont' expect freecoins. Yobit is an exchange it is not there to help your financial needs.

Yes at this time the rules at YOBIT are like that. We have to trade 20 before we can get free coins from YOBIT. So it wasn't just you who felt that, I also experienced the same thing.

• Useful or interesting 2

24 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I don't understand why you find this as a problem. It is a rule made to reduce spam amount. If you don't want to make the trades then dont' expect freecoins. Yobit is an exchange it is not there to help your financial needs.

Hi mate you misunderstood my post, I was just confused because when I wasn't trading yet, I was able to collect free coins. But when I started to trade I needed to make 20 trades. But now I understand the process.

1 minute ago, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate you misunderstood my post, I was just confused because when I wasn't trading yet, I was able to collect free coins. But when I started to trade I needed to make 20 trades. But now I understand the process.

Oh, I'm sorry then. Thanks for clearing this up and I'm glad you managed to make your 20 trades. Sometimes they have a few good faucets on the freecoins. Try to follow yobit on telegram too because they announce there some times. This is their official telegram address:

https://t.me/yobichaten

Just now, BTC Future said:

Oh, I'm sorry then. Thanks for clearing this up and I'm glad you managed to make your 20 trades. Sometimes they have a few good faucets on the freecoins. Try to follow yobit on telegram too because they announce there some times. This is their official telegram address:

https://t.me/yobichaten

Thanks a lot mate! I really appreciate your help and I am grateful to have learned a lot from this forum. Good luck to all of us mate in this crypto world.

15 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I Don't know about it. I think I already make 20+ trade in yobit. Now I can claim free coins daily without any kind of issue. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes, I need to trade twenty times in the coins we get from YoBit for free because if we trade 20 times, I will understand how we earn the coins.  And it was nice to get the free coins from yobit.

unfortunately, it is true that 20 valid transactions must actually be made before being able to access the free coins, i do not know, for example, continuous exchanges could be made between doge and rdd which have low values and i hope also low fees

Yes it is true, you still have to complete a minimum of 20 trades to be able to collect your freecoins on Yobit, so henceforth try your best to complete at least 20 trades before collecting your free coins 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well i have not encountered any problem getting free coins, but instead i don't understand why Yobit gives free coins that are almost not even trading or listed.

That happens, when you have your first transaction on the yobit exchange and from there, they ask for 20 trade to then collect freecoins

I'm not face this type of problem when I am claims freecoins they shows only human verification captcha when solve the captca i claim all free coin if the coins have any worthy are worthless its not matter to me it just time pass 

Yes it's true you have to trade 20 to get free coins. Every true rewards always has rules and I think that's the way it is like we on cryptotalk must make 100 posts first before getting postpay

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Yes it's true you have to trade 20 to get free coins. Every true rewards always has rules and I think that's the way it is like we on cryptotalk must make 100 posts first before getting postpay

well i think if someone is trading 20 times just to get the rewards from yobit free coins then its not even worth it because most of the time you cant even sell it.

If you have coin than you trade very soon as possible because after some day free coin price going down. Collect coin in yobit is very easy but I don't think so you need to trade 20 times.

This is best time for holding the crypto coins because the price goes up and touch the sky. The price of crypto currency goes up and new investor invest in the crypto currency. They earn a big profit if they hold more crypto coins.

Yes, I think before you become eligible to claim your free coins you need to trade at least 20 times as the site needs to gain money somehow and it can gain some profit by taking a very small percentage from the trades you make so you can prove yourself to the system that you are also benefiting them by using their services.

21 hours ago, BitCryptoCoin said:

You do not new to do anything related to trading or dive before collectimg freecoins on yobit. You just have to wait for like7 days if you are newbie and then you can start earning free coins. 

Thanks mate!! I see it now, I did more than 20 times of trading and It allows me to collect again the free coins in yobit. Now I understand..

18 hours ago, Davon said:

Hello mate if you can't claim free coins on Yobit exchange due to less number daily required trade you can also claim much more valued coin through you post in here. All you need is just 30 daily posts and you make your 30K sats.

Yes mate, that's what I am doing right now. But I did more than 20 trades already and now I can collect the free coins. I am having fun trading actually.

If you are new on yobit exchange then this is compulsory that you have to trade 10 trades and after that you can claim  your free airdrop coins .When account meet the condition then free coin claim will be active.

Because your account on the YOBIT platform is inactive and you have not traded with it, you are required to make at least 20 purchases and purchases in any currency in order to be able to collect free coins

THINK POSITIVE