Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit?

Yes, this is a requirement to claim the free coins listed in Yobit exchange. However, believe me it is not worth the time you spend for it. these are valueless coin and they give them in such little quantity, they will just not even be crypto dust in your wallet.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think it's one of the basic requirement in other to collect the free coins on the yobit exchange site others also includes sharing about the exchange on social media platforms. 

I didn't face this problem because I didn't try to get the free coins from the yobit to get these free coins we have to fulfill their requirements like we would have share something at the Twitter or in a telegram groups. But if you are talking about the free coins that we can get by trading I haven't any experience or knowledge about them.

You can collect free cryptocurrencies if you share an advertisement for the platform on Twitter, but you need to make 20 trades in order to be eligible to get your profits from the investment.

• +2 1

My friend, there are a lot of free coins on the Yobit platform, and each coin has its own conditions to get it, so keep searching for a coin that you can get and stay away from that may bring you losses or effort.

• +2 1

There's a free coin section in yobit which I think is very good to use and you can claim very good amounts from it. With this free coins you just need to be patient and late keep claiming the coins you will get but it's a very slow means of earning

Hello friend, I have never had problems with yobit, what a pity that you have gone through that, I hope you have been able to solve your problem, so far I have done several operations with yobit, and everything has gone well.

for me, I do not prefer these methods of obtaining money, I do not think that you can win money for free, it is better for you to learn trading and earn through it by relying on yourself and your experience.

• +2 1

Yes, this is true and I do not see any benefit from these worthless currencies that are not on the market, but it is still a potential opportunity to win some good currencies.

This is unfortunately true, you must complete twenty deals after which to get free coins We, too, as beginners in the crypto world, have to finish a hundred free posts so that we can actually start working and get free cryptocurrencies from the comments.

• +4 1

I tried to locate the location of where I can get my free coins on the exchange platform of yobit but I did not see it please I need someone to show me where it is because I know that I am still going to complete more than 20 tradings there if that is what I need before I can get my free coins.

• +1 1

Well, I don't even know what you are talking about, all I earned from yobit is what I was paid for making posts and comments, apart from that may be I do some small trading too, but I have never seen that situation where I need to complete 20 trade to collect free coins.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not to think about the free coins because this is the wasting of time you should to focus on your break and you should to involve in the trading that is very beneficial for you to get the money

On 1/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes at this time the rules at YOBIT are like that. We have to trade 20 before we can get free coins from YOBIT. So it wasn't just you who felt that, I also experienced the same thing.

Bro i am opening Yobit exchange after long time before that the yobit give free coins to all users with out any thing but after some time yobit new rule that share and them you can collect free coins and now 20 trades . 

These measures are to get rid of the spammers.  Do not be greedy for free coins.  Focus on knowledge because trading requires a lot of knowledge and experience.  The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks and fraudsters, so there must be such procedures.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this is true, on the yobit platform you have to trade 20 deals in order to give you free coins again, but I do not know why you need them, to be satisfied with the profits that I get from the cryptoTalk, which the yobit platform gives me.

• +2 1

This is useful although I have not started trading until this time. Do not worry my friend later you will not look at the free currencies because you will make a lot of profits

• +2 1