Check your topics from time to time - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Check your topics from time to time

On 1/3/2020 at 6:49 PM, BullRunBit said:

I was thinking to write about this in my last topic about spamming and creating topics about that but I think this will get more attention.

I check my topics (old/first too) from time to time to see if someone comment to me without quote my post/topic if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

I check all comments for some topics too (all reply) to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

My suggestion is for all members to check their topics from time to time to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply to report them.

If you want to clean up forum from spamming you must to do this thing, because will be a lot easier to clean up forum if all members be included.

The final word, STOP SPAMMING!

I believe with what you have said which could also help the admins and moderator in easily fishing out the spammer and plagiarism users. 

7 hours ago, Hay254 said:

I ponder you will acquire a notification as soon as a big cheese comment on your subject matter like the quotes, and if in attendance is any off-topics reaction followed by the admins are burden their affair perfectly, until currently I check my topics and nobody suspicious as a result far 

Yes it's just if someone quote you, but for few days I dont get notifications for anything emoji,posts with quote. I dont know maybe it's problem with forum because I see that some other members have same problem too.

6 hours ago, Ummita said:

I believe with what you have said which could also help the admins and moderator in easily fishing out the spammer and plagiarism users. 

I will like that this is not just topic which write about that, than that members do that and help to clean up forum.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 04.01.2020 at 01:49, BullRunBit said:

I was thinking to write about this in my last topic about spamming and creating topics about that but I think this will get more attention.

I check my topics (old/first too) from time to time to see if someone comment to me without quote my post/topic if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

I check all comments for some topics too (all reply) to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply.

My suggestion is for all members to check their topics from time to time to see if there are some spam reply or off topic reply to report them.

If you want to clean up forum from spamming you must to do this thing, because will be a lot easier to clean up forum if all members be included.

I agree, it is necessary to monitor this and, if possible, whoever writes off topic and put dislike on the intruder, will become smaller over time and the forum will clear.

Yes i do like to do it but i didnt know how to look my old topic even my old post tried to check it time to time because it's almost my time I spent in this forum.  My biggest problem i am still using my old mobile by now because the power supply on my PC is exploding

( electricity volt problem in my village ) 

17 hours ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

I think that there are some bots that deleted spam , I don't have to do that 

As far as I know there no bot or bots for delete spam, because I find at least one spam post when I check my topics.

And it's not spam if you find that someone write off topic than different language too etc.

17 hours ago, Makavelli said:

I have the notification set for when I'm quoted in my posts. With this I'm updated about my post. I see most of the comments when I check my quoted post

Yes that have sense too, but it may take more time.

8 hours ago, Dolpharius said:

I agree, it is necessary to monitor this and, if possible, whoever writes off topic and put dislike on the intruder, will become smaller over time and the forum will clear.

Exactly, if all members check their topics and report spamming then it will be a lot cleaner I think.

3 hours ago, Bataf said:

okay with it now. I don't really care anymore if my posts would m okay

I understand, you are here just to earn some satoshi. And that is not good for forum only for you.

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Yes i do like to do it but i didnt know how to look my old topic even my old post tried to check it time to time because it's almost my time I spent in this forum.  My biggest problem i am still using my old mobile by now because the power supply on my PC is exploding

( electricity volt problem in my village ) 

I understand, but if you have free time you spend on that for example. Because it will help to forum and for you profit too because forum is still "young" and after some time maybe we will have some offer and it's better that your topics are clean without spamming than full of spam.

yes, it's a great idea to check your topics and see who wrote offtopic or copied without quote and always report, it takes a little cleaning of the forum, even if I have to say that spam has decreased a lot...

My friend, I check my topics daily to see if there is random mail or any inquiries from the members so that I can respond to them and help them and I hope everyone will do such an order so that we get rid of random random and help each other

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I checked my topics time to time and see if their is some spammers and copy paste comment on my topic.I made reports on spammers.I need to make it clean my topic for members.Nice advice mate.

checking posts from time to time i think will be hard for others as some members here don't really have time. maybe admins here are working to reduce spam posts here.

1 hour ago, jyoti12321 said:

Honestly very helpful topic. This is how we reduce spam and some other off topic. But one this I need to know. I recently faced some issue with reputation like if you give useless reations , in return you will get a lots ( kind of revenge) , so how can we tackle this thing?

Simple write message to moderator with all informations (links etc.) and if you get that emoji without reason moderator will remove for sure. But of course you must to have reason for your emoji too, because if you give to someone same emoji without reason he/she can report you. I had same situation before and I write message to moderator and he fix that very quickly, all praise to the moderators. And one more thing, dont write topic about that that is unnecessarily (because I saw some members do that) simple write message to moderator and he/she will fix that.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:34 PM, BullRunBit said:

Yes i do the same. Whenever i get quoted by another individual i try to read their answers. Also i also check my posts if someone has copied my posts or not. I also give reaction for most of the topic that i liked. Also i read people opinions about crypto.

Absolutely correct. Somehow i started a topic that want to have a clear answer and also the topic i made will benefit the others with the same problems. But if your topic is flooded with spam, well i guess it will not help others.

i want to make the forum clean also and stop spamming users but i can't spend too much time here.if i can do the the job and check my all comments for finding the spam it will be very happy because for spammer some of my own comments are deleted

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 7:34 AM, neurolicious said:

I don't know about the deleting and all that but I can say this notification system of this forum is broken. Never ever I have a got a notification saying my topic has been replied or w/e. Not one time.

I thin if anyone want to know about the deletion of post then he can easily know about it from the yobit exchange platform in the pay per post section.

Everyone needs to follow your example and check their topics to report spam. Many forget about it and there can be a lot of garbage. Not good.

Exactly. We can be a big help in cleaning and maintaining the quality of the forum by simply checking our threads if there will be spammed posts and report those crazy spammers so they will get the crazy reward they deserve which is to have warning points and worse, to get banned if they continue to do so. This can be time consuming specially if you have already created a lot of topics and you have to check each one of them. But, if it's one of the best things we can do to help our moderators and management reduce their daily heavy workloads, then let us do this effort. For the forums betterment. 

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

On 1/3/2020 at 11:19 PM, BullRunBit said:

It would be a shameful thing for us as users ,if this forum would close down because of spams related and lose our opportunity to earn 30,000 Satoshi per day just because of our negligence and arrogance I love and treat this forum as my fav workplace ,and destroying it would be one of the worst thing that ever happened . 

2 hours ago, Mahbub56 said:

I think you will get a notification when someone comment on your topic like the quotes, and if there is any off-topics reply then the admins are doing their job perfectly, until now I checked my topics and nothing suspicious so far 

I just check your profit and you dont have any topic created?!

And you talking about checking topics?!

2 hours ago, shabbir024 said:

yes I am agree opinion  it is good idea   everyone check your old post  you know  increct any other questions  and other topic   clean then forum and also halp admin  and halp forum

You dont have any topic too?!

2 hours ago, Mahbub56 said:

I think this is a good suggestion as some people do not quote you so you don't really get notified when they reply to your post but if people are spamming or going off-topic the moderators will be able to take care of it but it wouldn't hurt checking your old topics every once in a while just to make sure.

Like I say that is the point, you will not get notification if member did not quote your topic and a lot of members dont do that and because of that it's important to check your topics from time to time to clean up.

I can not believe what people do.

17 minutes ago, Sedy said:

It would be a shameful thing for us as users ,if this forum would close down because of spams related and lose our opportunity to earn 30,000 Satoshi per day just because of our negligence and arrogance I love and treat this forum as my fav workplace ,and destroying it would be one of the worst thing that ever happened . 

You at least have some topics created, you can see example problem here in this topic members write about cleaning topics from spam and they dont have any topic created! What to tell you more. And I think that will be a lot better that paybyposts campaign shut down.

10 minutes ago, nazik123 said:

You are drawing our attention to the good point which is the burning issue of today.Peoples posts are being deleted without any consideration and check and balance.

7 minutes ago, Krysta said:

Yes i really think that each member here in crypto talk should do that because it will lessen the spam and also make this forum a lot more learnable for other crypto users

Where is your topics?!

13 minutes ago, Which said:

Very good thought about form.i checks my topic and other topic fully before doing my comment.If i find any spammer i report him atonce.Because they are ruining form.They just want to earn free satoshis

Like you for example?

Because I check your profit and you dont have any topic, can you tell me how you check your topics when you dont have any?

I really dont understand why you people do this, you are lying and it can be easily checked.

I really get annoyed when i see who have over 1,000 posts and over 2,000-3,000 posts too, which members are high rank here. I really hope that soon will be some big change with rank system.

yes, a very good suggestion for me personally, because we do have to be observant, check the topic.

41 minutes ago, wanqc said:

yes, a very good suggestion for me personally, because we do have to be observant, check the topic.

I dont understand what is the point? P.S. You dont have any topic.

34 minutes ago, max2020 said:

Actually when I write a topic, I make an alert to reply to this topic and also save the topic title in the browser so that I can refer to it again. This will help me to follow up on my topic in a legitimate way.

That is about Notify me of replies, and I talking about that you check your topics in arhive and see if there are some reply and that you check your topics to see is there are some spam or copy paste reply.

33 minutes ago, Jumail Islam said:

Yes, I check my issues from time to time and consider whether they are correct.

Come on! What you checking when you dont have topic at all?!

This becomes very uncomfortable, that people are lying so much.

I think, we don't need to check your topics from time to time, because we will get a notification if someone quotes my topics. on this occasion we can examine all replied to our topic, and of course we must report all forum violations and off topic to the moderator.