Trusted crypto wallets name - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

In market there are lots of crypto wallets but which wallet is best for store cryptocurrencies . Please suggest me about most trusted and famous crypto wallets. Crypto wallet can help to store cryptocurrencies do we can store coins only in wallet.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +4 3

I suggest you can use coinbase wallet.It’s safe for money and most security. And Blockchain is also good and trusted wallet. I am also using these wallets. And I am using legit exchanges like yobit. Yobit is great and trusted. you can use this legit and trusted exchange.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Don't listen to these people... With Coinbase you don't have access to the private keys which means if they go offline, get hacked etc then your coins are gone. Blockchain.com you can get the priv keys and write em down and if something happens to Blockchain.com you can still get access to your coins via another wallet interface. Also coinbase rips you off with fees.

Best wallets are cold wallet and hardware wallet.

Edited by neurolicious
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Other secure crypto currency wallets you may consider include; Coinbase, Electrum, Jaxx, Mycelium, GreenBits, Blockchain, Trezor and Ledger Nano S. Now that you know hot create a cryptocurrency wallet.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

In market there are lots of crypto wallets but which wallet is best for store cryptocurrencies . Please suggest me about most trusted and famous crypto wallets. Crypto wallet can help to store cryptocurrencies do we can store coins only in wallet.

There's the coinbase. Which has gained a lot of praises

There's Electum, which I've heard a lot about it

Trust wallet

Imtoken

Blockchain

• +1 2
  • +3 1

There are usually some trusted wallets in Crypto, such as Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust, etc. But most of them I prefer Coinbase wallet because it is trusted and full of security.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes there a lots of good wallet that you can install in your phone abd use it i will suggest you TrustWallet it's supported by Binance exchange and it's secure and a good one you can use it for all your Coins

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Many different types of wallets have different advantages, because the example of coinbase is also one of many wallets that are rated by many people quite well and can be used, wallets on reputable exchanges but also not very safe, and hardware wallets, can hold a lot of coins, but cost a fee to buy

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Coinbase and mywalteth, I think that the two wallets are being used quite effectively and have certain safety, people can afford to buy hardware wallets to have coins, the other two are quite good. sir

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, imran777 said:

Yes we have many wallets but you can choose them according to your taste. First is web or mobile wallet second is paper and then most trusted wallet is hardware wallets.

yes right dear we have many options but off-course we choose them according our need,  like i choose my perfect money option. any yes i save my money in it.  

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

There are so much Cryptocurrency wallet available here.I suggest to you used Coinbase wallet for storing your cryptocurrency.This is one of best secured wallet

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 11:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I suggest for you to use coins.ph. it's really easy to set up and user friendly. The only thing I didn't like about got that much is that it takes too long for them to verify your account. But anyways great app.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I think the best wallet for storing Crptorency coins is YOBIT. Because with YOBIT the exchange fee is very cheap and even very safe for those of us who want to keep it there.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Selling bitcoin to USD on Trust Wallet

So I downloaded Trust wallet to store my bitcoins as that was what a lot of people were recommending. Now I’m clueless as how to sell them for USD currency. Tried googling it and I was still lost so if someone has a step by step guide on how to do this I’d appreciate it greatly! Thanks in advance

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

You can get some information through search on google and youtube. Also I can share some popular wallet name. You can use conbase, coinpayment, blockchain wallets to store your coins. These are top and most trustable wallets,

• +1 3
  • +3 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Theres a lot of popular and reputable wallet you can store your cryptocurrency.there are also some earning wallets that gives interest when you store your cryptocurrency there.some examples of legit wallet is blockchain.com ,luno.com,paxful.com

About earning wallets try to do some research I know some but I don't i endorse it.for some reason.

• +1 3

Best Overall Coinbase
While the big upside of Coinbase is ease of use.the dominant platform for Bitcoin and other currencies coinbase wallet

• -1 1
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, JoeDavid said:

There are so many wallet outthere some are fake some are the best I would I advice one to work with coinbase it's the best in providing storage for your coins 

I just recommend Electrum. They are open source, popular and easily to see.. If you're worried about the attacks that have been going on, read about them and maybe launch your own Electrum personal server. If you have trouble sending a transaction on the application, you can just sign it and broadcast it on a explorer of your choice.

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Every one is talking about coinbase wallet in this thread, and truly its really a nice wallet to use, i am trusting it from many years, and using it also.  

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

There are many of trusted crypto wallets in which Electrum, Blockchain, Coinbase, Trust, Metamask etc. these are very secure and trusted crypto wallets.

• +1 2

On 1/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, SlavaKPSS said:

These are many crypto wallets, but you should find wallets where most of your eligible wallets in the Google Google Play store are fake, so I recommend you a blockchain wallet

Not all wallets in Play Store are fake. For example blockchain and trustwallet, I downloaded it on Playstore. Because the wallet that I said is a wallet that has been proven safe to use.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:16 PM, Riad Ahmed said:

The most popular wallets in cryptotalk is blockchain...moreover cryptotalk has an other many wallet but from them block chain is most popular because its security.. Thank you

Yes the blockchain wallet it's the most use it in cryptotalk all users have talk about it , me too i have talked about it it's my favorite wallet with other wallet of course