Trusted crypto wallets name - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

A large number of wallets are in the market but there are scam wallets are also.Some wallets which I personally use them like trust wallet, coinbase, binance and block chain.They are all good and easy to use. You can trust on them. 

• +1 1

Actually, Best cryptocurrencies wallets are based on the safety and security of the wallets.Well there are alot of wallets in the market that are trust worthy.You can use a Blockchain wallet or Coinbase wallet. These wallets are safe ,reliable and has small withdrawal charge and suitable protection and speedy work.

• +1 1

Many more trusted wallets are available. Some of these wallets are:

Trust wallet 

Coinbase wallet 

Block chain wallet 

Coinomi wallet 

Keep key 

BitBox02 

Ledger Nano S 

Ledger Nano x 

Trezor model one 

Trezor model T

Some of these wallets are hardware and some are software based. 

Hello dear . Use of trusted welelt is important .This doesn't matter which wallet you are using. But from security point of view , you must use trusted one. Secure transaction and privacy must be kept in mind. 

Thanks for your post about trusted wallet at cryptocurrency, so my answer is Trust wallet are the most famous and safe wallet for storing coin our cryptocurrency.

Trust wallet is the best wallet. This is the non custodial wallet. If you are seeking the cold wallet than Trezor wallet can be the best option for you.I advise you to use the Trezor T wallet this hardware wallet is the safest wallet for you to secure your crypto holdings. 

• +5 1

Hey mate,there are many crypto wallets in the crypto market,the blockchain wallet its the most use it in cryptotalk all users have talk about it,its easy to use and more comfortable for others wallets,thank you.

The best wallet for me is coinbase. We can perform very fast transactions and pay very low transaction fees. Coinbase is very successful both on the web and on the mobile application. We can send coins just by mail. I also like this feature very much. Even if you have the smallest amount of coins, you can withdraw it to another wallet.

• +1 1

There are different types of wallets.  Some of which are software based decentralized wallets. And others are hardware wallets.  Software based trusted wallets include Block chain wallet , Coinbase wallet and coinomi wallet.  A number of people worldwide are using these wallets.  These have good security features which makes the wallet preferable and reliable.  Hardware wallets are always trusted wallets.  As they mostly remains offline.  No internet access it means no fear of scam. 

• +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:39 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

In market there are lots of crypto wallets but which wallet is best for store cryptocurrencies . Please suggest me about most trusted and famous crypto wallets. Crypto wallet can help to store cryptocurrencies do we can store coins only in wallet.

@Jeet Narayan Coinbase  is a wallet that is popular and well known all over the world.  It has numerous users in every country of the world  Its security is very strong and it has been doing business with a reputation for a long time.  So you can use it.

Trust wallet is the best wallet. This is the non custodial wallet. If you are seeking the cold wallet than Trezor wallet can be the best option for you.I advise you to use the Trezor T wallet this hardware wallet is the safest wallet for you to secure your crypto holdings. 

There are lot of things u should think n decide before chosing a wallet like security , easy and simple to use range of cryptocurrency they can handle etc.
The best wallet for me is yobit We can perform very fast transactions and pay very low transaction fees. yobit is very successful.

For the wallet , there are many. But the most important  is to understand what kind of portfolios we want, there are portfolios characterized by high security and there are portfolios characterized by low conversion rates and there are portfolios for investment and trading and .......

First you have to define the purpose of the wallet and then you can determine the best.In general, the yobit wallet is excellent and good for all uses.good luck.

I personally use the yobit wallet
Because it is easy to handle and tofu is flexible as well
And it deals with a large number of cryptocurrencies.

I want to tell you the name of the trusted wallets.

Binance.

Coinbase.

Trust wallet.

Zee wallet.

Yobit.

Blockchain.

Payeer.

Trust.

Meta mask.

Electrum wallet.

So you can know see the names of the trusted wallet and you can store your coins there easily.

In my opinion trust wallet is Most reliable wallet. Yiu don’t have to give any personal information so It's very safe. Also you dont have to any thing for using it. It's also easy to use because of It's simple function so i always  recommend for newcomers. 

Through my years of working in crypto currency, I used two wallets, blockchain and yobit. Both are known for their great measure of security and both are very easy to use.

• +2 1

There are many reliable and secure wallets such as Binance, Trust wallet, Blockchain, and others, for me I use yobit wallet, it is a good and secure wallet and it has low withdrawal fees

Thier  are number off wallet today  but  i have use one of them which is yobit wallet i alway prefer you to use this wallet because this is a safe wallet where is no risk of lose 

There's so many wallets nowadays and everyone of them is trying to be the best. For me i prefer coinbase i find the most secure one but there's other wallets depand on what you need like Mycelium wallet is best for mobile users and Exodus wallets are best for beginners and the list goes on. 

• +3 1

There's no shortage of trusted wallets names, you can search for your self and find out which one suits you best and provides you the services you need, that being said I would recommend Trust Wallet.