Trusted crypto wallets name - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Trusted crypto wallets name

There are many wallets in the crypto world. I use many wallets but I suggest you use trust wallet. It is very safe and secure wallet. I use it in the start it is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

Dear Friend in my point of view all hardware wallets are good crypto currency wallets and are more trusted.I know personally the Ledger nano x which is the best one trusted wallet.It has low risk of hacking and it is easy to use.Other trusted wallet are Trezor waller,Ledger nano s and trust wallet,Atomic wallet,Mycelium wallet etc.These all wallet are best overall.

• +1 1

As for me, I see coinbase wallet and Blockchain as one of the most secure and easy to handle wallets, in addition to the highest safety and reliability.

You can also rely on choosing your appropriate wallet, according to the currencies that you hold or trade in.

• +2 1

As far as i know there are a lots of wallets in crypto marker which are more trusted wallet to store our crypto assets safely.All paper wallets which have cold storages and mostly hardware wallets are good crypto wallets .These wallets have best fever features to store crypto assets.I like Electrum wallet,trezor wallet and ledger nano x.

Dear friend mycelium wallet is trusted wallet due to its high security and stability.This wallet support a lots of crypto currencies.It is a well known crypto currency wallet in crypto world and easily send and receive currencies.It also make protective transaction and having no risk of stealing money.I like this wallet due to its high security layers.

There are many trusted wallet for crypto on the internet.but i think coinbase wallet is the best wallet for crypto.it is an trustable and safe wallet for crypto i use this wallet already. i suggest you that you use this wallet for crypto.

I like coinbase wallet and I am personally using if from 2 years and never faced any problem yet. Yobit is also a trusted wallet. The security system of yobit is also good. Payoneer wallet is also not bad as it directly connects to the bank account.I've heard about the trust wallet but haven’t use it. 

So In my opinion  I will suggest you to use coinbase wallet. It is the best wallet to me till now. Thanks for your post. Have a great day!!

As one of the most trusted wallets in Tripura, I understand Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust Wallet because these wallets are more trusted and well done.

Theres a lot of popular and reputable wallet you can store your cryptocurrency.there are also some earning wallets that gives interest when you store your cryptocurrency there.some examples of legit wallet is blockchain.com ,luno.com,paxful.com

About earning wallets try to do some research I know some but I don't i endorse it.for some reason.AsAs one of the most trusted wallets in Tripura, I understand Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust Wallet because these wallets are more trusted and well done.

• +1 1

There are many wallets in the world but mostly fake or scam. Ist search about wallet then use if you are new. See the review of different people about wallet then it help you that it is good or not. I am using now coinbase, binance, hotbit and yobit wallets.They are all good and you can trust on them. 

For me trust wallet os the best wallet that i used cause there are many features and many options and the support team will answer you quicky so that is the worth for me.

For me trust wallet os the best wallet that i used cause there are many features and many options and the support team will answer you quicky so that is the worth for me.

• +3 1

I will recommend you some crypto wallet which are legit and safe. You can also use them undoubtedly. They also provide high security like 2fa, phrase and take strong password. The wallets are coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet.

Coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet is one of the two best volatile in the cryptocurrencies that is used to store cryptocurrency save this wallet is secure and have high security system in which we can store money easily so I prefer coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet thank

As far as i know trusted crypto wallets are hardware wallets,non custodial wallets,and paper wallets.These wallets have high ratings in crypto trading .A lots of people use these wallets to store their crypto currencies protectively.These wallets are more safe due to high security and stability .These wallets are gives us safe transactions and also having low transaction fee.

• +2 1

hello dear I will suggest you to use coinbase wallet,vision wallet and of course one of my favourite Trust wallet 

My friend, I think there are many cryptocurrency wallets, and each of them claims to be the best, but according to my experience, I have found that the Trust wallet and Blockchain wallet are the best because they offer a high level of security and they also provide you with many distinctive services that other wallets do not provide.

Coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet are the two best wallet to withdraw over money easily and they have high protected system that can secure your security they have low transaction fee and also support the wallet best

• +1 1

I suggest you to use coin base wallet it is very secure and have high security on the other hand you can use blockchain wallet is very good and amazing you can save your data without any tension so these two wallet is very secure and I'm exchange by money from yobit

• +2 1

I think, my friend, that the encryption is safe without making a mistake, no one is stealing your money. I only use famous wallets such as Blockchain, which is one of the best wallets in the world and I rely on them to store and transfer my cryptocurrencies.

Wallet is a very important issue for those who work in the crypt world. There are different types of wallets but these include trust wallet coinomi, coinbase, tronlink pro, etc .I have used these wallets myself. I think you can also use these wallets because they are very safe.

In mu suggestion, i will suggest you 3- Wallets for your crypto currency.

1-Yobit

2-Coinbase

3-Block Chain

So, dear friend you can use these platforms to safe your currency.

And on crypto Talk, you will getvthe finest advice from our belived seniors.

And before investing on any site, you should concern with the related persons about that thing. To be more effective in any thing.

They are realky doing well to educate us.

Thank you all seniors for everything.

💚💚💚

You all are just love. 

I was not aware of wallet type thing is also a part of this forum. Now am thinking that its good that i Read almost every comments This post sounds beneficial. Now its time to focus on wallet thing also.

I will suggest you coinbase wallet because I'm using it myself. It is more safe and convenient to use. It also allows you to exchange and withdraw any time. 

If you find my post helpful then don't hesitate to give me your ❤️

There are so many wallets around the market but i most recommend the coinbase wallet.but its all youre choice and its all about youre taste if what wallet you want yo use.but again i suggest you to make multiple wallets and devide youre money just yo be more secured,by the way im avid user of coinbase,but i also have huobi,trust,coinomi,coinsph,abra wallet.

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets, it has gained this popularity due to its high security, low fees, speed of conducting transactions, in addition to its ease of use and lack of complexity, which makes it suitable even for beginners.

I am new to this platform and I am unaware about your topic because I just joined  last week and I'm still learning things about this forum .sorry from my side I  I will be able to answer your question after learning .

• +2 1