[ANN]✨Binity exchange✨Trade on the most solid & fair-commission currency exchange - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨Binity exchange✨Trade on the most solid & fair-commission currency exchange

22 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

A lot depends what tools the exchange offers and how profitable they are.

The benefits will be worth trading, if the exchange will have a good liquidity provider, it means there will be traders.

2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I would really like this, many areas of activity could avoid deception and unnecessary bureaucracy. But for this, there must be peace and stability in the world.

I hope there will be peace and stability soon.

2 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

I hope that cryptocurrency market will continue to rise and it will be more opportunities to earn money.

Many people do not trust fiat and use cryptocurrency for investment.

11 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

The inflation in the world continues to grow and that is why people do not trust fiat.

The inflation in the world continues to grow and that is why people do not trust fiat.

But cryptocurrency is volatile. You can get rich and go bankrupt in a couple of minutes. But the risk is reasonable and that's why exchanges like Binity are necessary for users.

15 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Well, you have to understand that investing in crypto is a risky business. But it is worth it, because the volatility of cryptocurrency can give a significant income.

6 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Well, you have to understand that investing in crypto is a risky business. But it is worth it, because the volatility of cryptocurrency can give a significant income.

Cryptocurrency is very risky but it gives a lot of opportunities to earn money.

Cryptocurrency is very risky but it gives a lot of opportunities to earn money.

Cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunities to earn money that is why it is so popular.

6 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunities to earn money that is why it is so popular.

In fact, not many people know about cryptocurrency, here you have to understand that only a maximum of 10% of people on earth have heard of cryptocurrency, 90% do not even know what it is.

6 hours ago, Arson98 said:

In fact, not many people know about cryptocurrency, here you have to understand that only a maximum of 10% of people on earth have heard of cryptocurrency, 90% do not even know what it is.

In 2009 nobody knew about cryptocurrency, but now 10% of all population of the world use digital assets.

In 2009 nobody knew about cryptocurrency, but now 10% of all population of the world use digital assets.

10 percent? It seemed to me that it was no more than 5 percent ... but it doesn’t matter, the main thing is that the potential is still very large, and the potential always speaks of the possible growth of an asset in the long term.

5 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

10 percent? It seemed to me that it was no more than 5 percent ... but it doesn’t matter, the main thing is that the potential is still very large, and the potential always speaks of the possible growth of an asset in the long term.

The adoption of cryptocurrency continue to grow. May be now it is 10%

5 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Yes, not many people know about cryptocurrency, but I think that in 10 years this percentage will increase to 20% and it will already be a good result.

8 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

At that time, in 2009, cryptocurrency was just being created, it was created by enthusiasts, they probably did not even assume then that this digital asset will become popular and it will spin a lot of money.

3 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

The adoption of cryptocurrency continue to grow. May be now it is 10%

Usually the adoption of cryptocurrency rise during the rise of the market, when market falls people stop to use crypto.

11 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Usually the adoption of cryptocurrency rise during the rise of the market, when market falls people stop to use crypto.

The more popular becomes cryptocurrency the more demand in cryptocurrency market and in the projects connected with digital assets.

16 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Yes, not many people know about cryptocurrency, but I think that in 10 years this percentage will increase to 20% and it will already be a good result.

Of course, I cannot say how many percent of people in the world will use cryptocurrency, but I know for sure that there is a gradual integration of cryptocurrencies into the regular financial system. Of course, this implies total control, but those who are already in business can make very good money on this, you just need to be able to wait!

5 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

The more popular becomes cryptocurrency the more demand in cryptocurrency market and in the projects connected with digital assets.

For the popularity of cryptocurrency it is necessary that it is used somewhere, now there are ATMs in some countries where you can cash cryptocurrencies, there are also restaurants where you can also pay for your lunch or dinner with cryptocurrency, that is the application will be able to make cryptocurrency popular.

3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

For the popularity of cryptocurrency it is necessary that it is used somewhere, now there are ATMs in some countries where you can cash cryptocurrencies, there are also restaurants where you can also pay for your lunch or dinner with cryptocurrency, that is the application will be able to make cryptocurrency popular.

The adoption of cryptocurrency continues to grow that is why more and more people use it.

8 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Of course, I cannot say how many percent of people in the world will use cryptocurrency, but I know for sure that there is a gradual integration of cryptocurrencies into the regular financial system. Of course, this implies total control, but those who are already in business can make very good money on this, you just need to be able to wait!

I think private companies will be able to promote cryptocurrency, it is this sector can develop cryptocurrency among people who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency.

The adoption of cryptocurrency continues to grow that is why more and more people use it.

Many people continue to use products with cryptocurrencies which becomes more comfortable to use.

9 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Every year the number of people who are familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies grows. Therefore, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and new platforms are constantly opening.

8 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Every year the number of people who are familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies grows. Therefore, there are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and new platforms are constantly opening.

Blockchain offers people a lot of useful opportunities that is why the demand in technology continues to grow and many people use cryptocurrency.

19 hours ago, barber crypro said:

I think private companies will be able to promote cryptocurrency, it is this sector can develop cryptocurrency among people who are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency.

It depends on the private sector. For example, now I see that private financial companies are manipulating the market, directing the price in the direction they need. The same Black Rock .... for example.

Blockchain offers people a lot of useful opportunities that is why the demand in technology continues to grow and many people use cryptocurrency.

Absolutely, that's why opening a new cryptocurrency exchange will never be superfluous, in fact there are not so many good exchanges, I hope with the development of Binity will go to the tops.

3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Absolutely, that's why opening a new cryptocurrency exchange will never be superfluous, in fact there are not so many good exchanges, I hope with the development of Binity will go to the tops.

That is why it is necessary to create a product that will be really necessary for people.