What is Forex? - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, Cryptovzla said:

Forex stands for "foreign exchange" and is often referred to simply as the "FX" market.  While the U.S. stock market allows you to invest in companies operating within that country, Forex is an international trading market.  Rather than investing in businesses, you invest in currencies and trade one against the other, hopefully earning a profit more often than you take a loss.

It starts by understanding currency pairs.  This term refers to two different currencies that you can trade against one another.  This is similar to trading in your money when you go on vacation.  You may stop in at a bank or another business to convert money to the currency used in the country you are visiting.

When you trade on the FX market, you trade one currency for another in the same manner.  You just don't have the currency in hand to make those trades.  All trades are conducted quickly through your computer, smartphone or tablet. Whether you trade through a computer or mobile device will depend on your choice of trading platform.

Forex trading is a business and as a business you can only succeed if you prepare yourself for it. Here are things that you can do to really make money in forex trading, If you understand forex as business you'll succeed and if you understand forex as a money making machine you'll be fail.

Forex is basically a decentralized global market for all world’s currencies trading is done. The forex market is the largest and most liquid market of the world. Its average daily trading volume exceeds $5 trillion.

Forex has caught my attention in the time that I have been with cryptocurrencies, I am learning a little how it is and how you can work on it, since I am with cryptocurrencies, I would like to expand a little to other areas and forex is a very good market for more profit.

Forex is another name for Foreign Exchange which is in turn another name for currency trading. Currency trading means what the name suggests. You trade one currency for another.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:34 AM, Cryptovzla said:

Forex stands for "foreign exchange" and is often referred to simply as the "FX" market.  While the U.S. stock market allows you to invest in companies operating within that country, Forex is an international trading market.  Rather than investing in businesses, you invest in currencies and trade one against the other, hopefully earning a profit more often than you take a loss.

It starts by understanding currency pairs.  This term refers to two different currencies that you can trade against one another.  This is similar to trading in your money when you go on vacation.  You may stop in at a bank or another business to convert money to the currency used in the country you are visiting.

When you trade on the FX market, you trade one currency for another in the same manner.  You just don't have the currency in hand to make those trades.  All trades are conducted quickly through your computer, smartphone or tablet. Whether you trade through a computer or mobile device will depend on your choice of trading platform.

The forex market taught me to understand the currencies that are traded and exchange them with a profit margin if one really understands how forex works, the results speak for themselves.

In short, forex is a market where we can trade with different types of currency and we can do it anywhere in the world, we just have to study the market to see how it behaves and thus be able to bet if it goes up or down. I advise to study it a lot. what is forex before you invest in it

• +2 1

Forex, is known as currency market, ie the conversion of one currency to another. It is one of the most active markets in the world and is the market with the highest volume of all. Volatility is what makes forex so attractive to investors and provides greater opportunities to maximize profit, while also increasing risk.

• +1 1

It is the international currency market, where you can buy and sell national currencies of each country and compete with others to obtain profitability in the operation, Forex is a very extensive market with a wide range of assets found in each global portfolio

• +2 1

The currency market is one of the largest markets in the world, where the money is estimated at 4 trillion dollars, so prices move quickly in it due to the liquidity in which it is located 

we understand FOREX means The Foreign Exchange Market that worldwide market place different country currencies for exchanging with another country. cause every country related with others country with business. this is very important all country for good relation   

Forex, also known as the foreign exchange market, is the place where currency pairs such as the EURUSD or GBPUSD are exchanged and invest their price movements in the market to make money. The forex market is where investors and traders buy and sell currency pairs.
Any investor who wants to start trading in the forex market needs to understand how this market works, and he needs to know the basic terms used in this particular market. Starting with a demo trading account is a good way to learn and understand what Forex is.
Here are some of the most important key terms for forex:
Currency pairs
Spreads and pips
Margin
Leverage
Contract size / lot
Trading platforms
Contracts for difference
Swap

Forex market is a decent and acclaimed market on the planet and this time all the market is moving so much quick and good.forex market was best for procuring you can acquire more from little contribute from forex.It is known as the world greatest and most fluid economy

In order to succeed in Forex trading, you must research the daily decisions of major banks and central banks around the world to raise and lower interest rates, and the wars that countries enter and their foreign policies, all of these factors affect the currency price, the more information you have about these matters, the better the result for you.

• +3 1

This information you give about Forex is really important, people who do not have enough information about forex can get very good information here. It is possible to make very easy gains in the Forex market too, and that's great. An absolutely reliable and beautiful market.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, Cryptovzla said:

Thanks a lot for this kind information I am not doing forex trading I am just doing simple trading because it is essay and enjoyable I am always getting profit from it and I am new in this field so it takes some time to learn more I will also do forex trading but it takes time I first have to gain knowledge about it my friend I doing forex trading and earning a good amount I will also try this.

Forex is the place where currency pairs such as eur/USD or sterling are exchanged against the U.S. dollar and their price movements are invested in the market to make money. In other words, if countries are companies, the currencies will be their shares. 

• Useful or interesting 1