What is Forex? - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The foreign exchange market – also known as Forex or the FX market – is the world’s most traded market, with turnover of $5.1 trillion per day.

Thanks for giving such informations about Forex it will help the users of this forum to know well about the forex exchange and I have seen many users also trading with forex and generating a good income through it.

• +1 1

thank you for sharing about forex, i have just been in the forex market for 2-3 months, i took a few months to study but now i am still a bit surprised, i am getting used to this market, it is very popular Out

On 3/13/2020 at 3:50 PM, Badman001 said:

there is not any dought that's Forex market is big market in whole market but I think you need alot of good experience in knowledge in Forex market to earn some profit from it , I also want to invest some money in Forex market .

You are not wrong, forex is good for making money but it is also very risky, I like it too but for me, I hold on to crypto trading because I see more opportunities. 

Well explained, forex is a business for exchanging money currencies for a profit. Its the most profitable business in the world and many people are doing it. Forex can make you rich and can make you poor too, you just need to learn it well so that you can earn profit more than loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

thanks for asking so let me tell you it is a way to invest your money in cryptos or currency or even minerlas so you can earn by change the price of each

Forex was one of the best platforms for tradinding, investing before crypto

Now if you don't whant work with cricpto but with oter things you can try forex

I worked a while with forex and lost a lot of money, the ideology of getting into that world is to know a lot of trading from the rest I do not recommend.

• +1 1

The forex is known for being the currency market worldwide and decentralized, It facilitates a monetary flow and you can exchange with any other currency, action.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You can forex trade from everywhere, as long as you have internet, 24 hours a day, 5 days in a week. 

forex currently has taken great strength by the ease of trading. although as it is a very stock market. we can lose all of our capital in a matter of seconds. The important thing is to know a little about the subject and not get carried away by our emotions, we must also be clear that they are going to see losses and accept them.

The vast majority have heard about the forex market, but few are those who really know what Forex is.

Trading Forex is not easy, especially for those who want to learn Forex quickly and have unrealistic expectations. It is very important to know that Forex trading is not a quick way to get wealth.

The currency market, also known as Forex (Foreign Exchange) is a global and decentralized market where currencies are traded. Each of these currencies has a conversion rate, called the exchange rate.

The Forex is one of the most liquid markets, where the daily volume of transactions is 5 trillion dollars a day.
It is mainly used to facilitate operations and investments between countries.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Forex, also known as the foreign exchange market, is the conversion from one currency to another. It is one of the most active markets in the world, with an average daily trading volume of $ 5 trillion. As there is no physical place through which trades are processed, you can invest in forex 24 hours a day
  • +3 1

The trade of foreign countries (Forex) applies to the exchange market. It is the aggregate economy in which the world's foreign currencies are traded. It is known as the world's biggest and most liquid economy

Forex is a kind of business and you can benefit financially by using it. And in this crypto world you have a forex site where many people work.  Thanks.

It is a market for buying and selling local currencies against other currencies, but it is done on a trading platform and not on the ground. It is fun if you master it well and if you follow your strategy without adventure and greed to get big money

• +1 1

Forex is probably like a trading in this cryoto world. So we have to have full knowledge about forex and have plan and knowledge. Many things are still unknown in this crypto world. Crypto currency is very good

On 1/3/2020 at 8:26 PM, khan22 said:

Forex market is a good and famous market in the world and this time all the market is moving so much fast and good and almost forex market is run through the currencies and almost great good countries currency are there and peoples will start to trade on that.

forex is world's No. 1 best and leading business in the world. It's daily trading value in trillions of united states dollars. we  can trade in forex in any currency pair of the world and trade it and get profit. We can earn a good money from forex living at home or in any corner of the world therefore I like forex trading because we can earn great money for living, living in any corner of the world.

Forex is traded in foreign currencies through the Internet on a special platform owned by a brokerage company, it is a world rich in knowledge.
But the trader must know what is going on in the markets and also be aware of the politics. This is the meaningful definition of the word Forex

Forex, also known as forex, FX, or currency trading, is a decentralized global marketplace for all currencies that are traded around the world. This market is the largest and most liquid in the world, with a daily volume of operations that exceeds 5 trillion dollars. The other stock markets in the world as a whole don't come close to this.

• +1 1

Forex is a decentralized market (it does not have an entity that regulates it), and whose purpose is to exchange the most important currencies in the world

Forex market is an international financial market in which the currencies of different countries are exchanged. One of the most important advantages is that the prices cannot be manipulated.

• +3 1

Forex is the exchange between one currency for another, such as the dollar for the euro, this market moves approximately 5 million dollars a day, and there are 3 types of currency markets.

1. Spot foreign exchange market: here the physical change of the currency pair takes place, which occurs at the exact moment when the operation is settled or after a small margin of time.

2. Forward currency market: In this market, a contract is signed to buy or sell the currency at a defined price at a specific time, with an expiration date in the future.

3. Forex futures market: a contract is signed for the purchase or sale of currencies on a fixed date and a fixed price.

• +1 1