[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ NFT2Metaverse ✨✨✨ The Marketplace of the Metaverse

22 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Of course, there is always a turning point. But at this time it is not at all clear where the market will go next. Now I would consider buying in the long term.

Yes, I completely agree with you in this, now we need not panic, and if possible to buy more cryptocurrency for the long term.

2 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Yes, I completely agree with you in this, now we need not panic, and if possible to buy more cryptocurrency for the long term.

Panic is not a good advicer. After a fall of the market will be a rise and fall is the best time to buy tokens of new and prospective for investment projects.

3 hours ago, barber crypro said:

A cool head is the key to success in investing. Panic is a good sign of a sale... but for example, I would not buy altcoins yet, you can still wait, I'm sure it will be cheaper.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Panic is not a good advicer. After a fall of the market will be a rise and fall is the best time to buy tokens of new and prospective for investment projects.

Not to panic it is necessary to have experience and understand how the market works.

9 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

During the panic people make too many mistakes. So it is necessary not to panic.

18 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

A cool head is the key to success in investing. Panic is a good sign of a sale... but for example, I would not buy altcoins yet, you can still wait, I'm sure it will be cheaper.

There is no guarantee that you will buy altcoins cheaper, they can fall lower in price. There are rumors that the market could fall even lower in price.

23 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Panic mostly small investors are those who are just beginning to conquer the cryptocurrency world, they are not yet particularly versed in cryptocurrency, and therefore a significant drop in their panic wakes up.

42 minutes ago, barber crypro said:

Panic mostly small investors are those who are just beginning to conquer the cryptocurrency world, they are not yet particularly versed in cryptocurrency, and therefore a significant drop in their panic wakes up.

Beginners start to panic. But when panic continue more and more people panic and lose money.

32 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Beginners start to panic. But when panic continue more and more people panic and lose money.

After the fall of the market will be a rise and it is necessary just to wait.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

When market falls and there are a lot of liquidations even experienced traders panic.

7 hours ago, Arson98 said:

There is no guarantee that you will buy altcoins cheaper, they can fall lower in price. There are rumors that the market could fall even lower in price.

I would consider cascading purchases now, that is, in parts, you will never guess where and when the price will stop and start a reversal up.

14 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I would consider cascading purchases now, that is, in parts, you will never guess where and when the price will stop and start a reversal up.

This is the right tactic, you need to distribute your contributions.
For example, buy a couple of interesting NFT collections and some altcoins.

18 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

At the moment the market is growing, BTC began to rise, there is no panic, so most likely from June 1, we will see a steady growth of the cryptocurrency.

Information from their twitter

We will do free #Airdrops during our projects

When you hold our #Nfts in your wallet we are determined to recognize and honor our holders

More information at 

We are all about building a strong foundation in our community

When you buy in our #presale you will have a seat on the whitelist for the next project

More information at 

26 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

When you buy in our #presale you will have a seat on the whitelist for the next project

More information at 

Community plays an important role in the life of every project. And it is necessary to support community.

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

It is very important to support community to offer more opportunities for users.

10 hours ago, Arson98 said:

This is the right tactic, you need to distribute your contributions.
For example, buy a couple of interesting NFT collections and some altcoins.

Well, he decides how to collect his financial portfolio, for example, I think that 40 percent is bitcoin, 20 percent is ethereum, 15 percent is a stable coin ... and then high-risk assets.

18 hours ago, stanley said:

Community plays an important role in the life of every project. And it is necessary to support community.

You have to get communities interested somehow, the opportunity to get into WL is always interesting to users and investors.

16 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, he decides how to collect his financial portfolio, for example, I think that 40 percent is bitcoin, 20 percent is ethereum, 15 percent is a stable coin ... and then high-risk assets.

I understand your tactic of allocating your funds, of course you allocate the risks of losing your funds correctly.

Information from twitter

@NFT2Metaverse_  will be the Marketplace of the Metaverse. Designers can easily sell all their digital designed products there by using their Platform as a Service.

Pre sale : 10-6-22-12 pm (UTC)

Know more: https://upcomingnft.net/event/nft2metaverse/

NFT now continue to be popular and attract attention of users. It is necessary to monitor the market to find the most prospective projects.

Information from twitter

@NFT2Metaverse_  will be the Marketplace of the Metaverse. Designers can easily sell all their digital designed products there by using their Platform as a Service.

Pre sale : 10-6-22-12 pm (UTC)

Know more: https://upcomingnft.net/event/nft2metaverse/

Promotion of NFT collection is very important to attract attention to it.