Exorde ambassador program. - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zarabatyvai.online

Exorde ambassador program.

Well, friends, just recently I posted an article about this project, in which I personally take an active part, and it was called “Early Birds in Exorde”. Those who listened and joined discord and were periodically active there in the form of creating memes, art, tweets, articles, invites and even simple communication really gained an advantage and almost instantly became ambassadors. But we did it when we didn't even know that there would be an ambassador program at all.

Well, now it's officially started. There are three ambassador roles for which only 33 crypto enthusiasts will be recruited:
- New Ambassador (they can be a maximum of 20 people).
- Ambassador (this post will be occupied by 10 lucky people).
- Experienced Ambassador (only 3 users will get this role).

I'll start with the prospects:
- Each of the New Ambassador will be able to earn up to 50 $EXD tokens monthly.
- Ambassador will have the opportunity to earn up to $100 EXD each month.
- and three Experienced Ambassadors can receive 200 Exorde project tokens every 4 weeks.

How to become an ambassador?
1. The first thing to do is to join the Discord server Exorde. For example, you can do this using my link => https://discord.gg/ypWz2PhY9U
2. Then, to get a role, you need to reach a certain level, which is given for chatting:
- New Ambassador = level 10.
- Ambassador = level 30.
- Experienced Ambassador = level 50.
3. Next, you need to be an active user of the discord server:
- Post a message every day in your favorite channel.
- Create memes/drawings.
- Create articles on Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram and Telegram.
- Be engaged, helpful and appreciated by the Exorde team in all Exorde social networks.
4. And finally, you need to fill out this Google Form => https://forms.gle/W7ixgDf69AQKc3my6

When you become an ambassador, in order to raise your level to the next role of ambassador, in addition to communication, the following bonuses will be available to you-tasks for which you can receive additional experience points:
Daily (only one task from each category is taken into account):
- meme =>+ 1000hr.
- art drawing => +1000hr.
- a tweet marked by the Exorde team, which will gain 5 likes and retweets => +1000hr.
- publication on Reddit => +500hr.
- publication of an interesting message in the telegram group => +500hr.
Other:
- Publishing a video about the project on Youtube => +10000hr.
- Activity on Twitter, Reddit, Telegram and answers to other users' questions => +5000xp whenever the team thinks you deserve it.
- Interesting suggestions and feedback in the discord branch #suggestions => +500xp.
- Invite friends to discord => +100xp for each invitee.

Prohibited:
- spam.
- bots.
- multiaccounts.

Here is all the basic information on the ambassador program Exorde. In case of misunderstanding of something or if you have additional questions, please contact the discord chat. I wish you all good luck!