[ANN]✨✨ MUSHE ✨✨ Enter the MUSHE Token - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨ MUSHE ✨✨ Enter the MUSHE Token

I studied the site and the XMU token itself. The only thing that confuses me is that the token is released on the ERC - 20 network, the network is currently expensive. But the creation of a token on this network is only the initial stage of development, now there is a pre-sale of XMU tokens and the token can be bought at a price of $ 0.009.
What do we have on the platform? I understand that Muse has big plans, there will be DeFi, Metaverse, NF, its own cryptocurrency wallet Muse wallet, its own decentralized messenger (analog Telegram) will be created. If we add up all of the above, then we have a very worthy project with great ambitions and plans for the future.

17 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Information from their twitter

We are LIVE! Get your tokens NOW! Website: https://mushe.world

More information at 

One more new project. But to attract attention promotion is necessary

Enlighten a little on this topic... I went to the official website, there it is understood that the project works on the Constellations Hypergraph blockchain (I didn’t know about this before), but for some reason XMU tokens are in the ERC-20 format (and this is the Ethereum blockchain). So the question arises, why create project tokens on another, someone else's blockchain, what's the point?

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

We are LIVE! Get your tokens NOW! Website: https://mushe.world

More information at 

A lot of new projects appear but it is very important to check how they are prospective.

19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Enlighten a little on this topic... I went to the official website, there it is understood that the project works on the Constellations Hypergraph blockchain (I didn’t know about this before), but for some reason XMU tokens are in the ERC-20 format (and this is the Ethereum blockchain). So the question arises, why create project tokens on another, someone else's blockchain, what's the point?

I think the creation of token on ERC - 20 network is a temporary phenomenon, then after the launch of the main network and all the projects that are planned in Mushe roadmap, then there will be a transition token XMU from ERC 20 to its main network.

Not bad, in just a few days of pre-sales have already sold 10% of the tokens offered, now sold 11 million XMU and offered 116 million, more than a month of sales and I think that the platform will sell all the tokens without delay.

54 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

$XMU - Mushe Token provides opportunities for the everyday person to access De-Fi products and rewards.

More information at https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/

The most important it to create demand in the token that its price will grow in the future

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

$XMU - Mushe Token provides opportunities for the everyday person to access De-Fi products and rewards.

More information at https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/

Now a lot of different projects appear and it is necessary to create demand in the token.

6 hours ago, Arson98 said:

I think the creation of token on ERC - 20 network is a temporary phenomenon, then after the launch of the main network and all the projects that are planned in Mushe roadmap, then there will be a transition token XMU from ERC 20 to its main network.

And why such difficulties in principle. You can also launch your coin in the test network in principle. And by the way, this is not the first time I see such actions on the part of new projects, but I still can’t understand why this is necessary ....

18 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

And why such difficulties in principle. You can also launch your coin in the test network in principle. And by the way, this is not the first time I see such actions on the part of new projects, but I still can’t understand why this is necessary ....

Well, to be honest, I also do not really understand why they create tokens on the network ERC - 20, perhaps so easier at the initial stage of new projects.

12 minutes ago, Arson98 said:

Well, to be honest, I also do not really understand why they create tokens on the network ERC - 20, perhaps so easier at the initial stage of new projects.

I can only assume that there is no liquidity in the new network and people are naturally in no hurry to transfer funds to the new network. There is a lot of liquidity in the Ethereum network, which is why the pre-sale of tokens will probably take place here. And plus, maybe there are still no bridges with a new network so that funds from other blockchains can enter there.

21 hours ago, stanley said:

The most important it to create demand in the token that its price will grow in the future

After the launch of the token on the main network there will be demand for XMU, and after all the Mushe projects start to function that is when the token and demand will grow.

15 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

It is very important to realize all planed ideas. That is why it is necessary to check the development of the project.

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

The most important is to check the development of the project to understand how it works.

23 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I can only assume that there is no liquidity in the new network and people are naturally in no hurry to transfer funds to the new network. There is a lot of liquidity in the Ethereum network, which is why the pre-sale of tokens will probably take place here. And plus, maybe there are still no bridges with a new network so that funds from other blockchains can enter there.

This is most likely the case, it is difficult to maintain liquidity in the initial stage, and that is probably why new projects are taking this step, creating tokens ERC 20 network.

What is $XMU

XMU is a decentralized token that facilitates peer-to-peer interaction, rewards, and governance. This plays a major role within our ecosystem, providing liquidity to our exchange and a harmonious user experience.

Join our presale: https://portal.mushe.world

More information at 

23 hours ago, stanley said:

The most important is to check the development of the project to understand how it works.

It is necessary to create and pay attention to the metaverse, now this topic is popular, which means that the popularity of XMU is ensured.

18 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

What is $XMU

XMU is a decentralized token that facilitates peer-to-peer interaction, rewards, and governance. This plays a major role within our ecosystem, providing liquidity to our exchange and a harmonious user experience.

More information at 

The opportunity to earn more profit attract people to presale.

42 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

What is $XMU

More information at 

Many people are looking for new and prospective projects to have maximum profit from investment.

50 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

Many people are looking for new and prospective projects to have maximum profit from investment.

It seems to me that at the moment there are a lot of projects and there are also a lot of earning options. You just need to choose the direction that will be more suitable for this or that user and start doing something. It's just that people very often talk about earnings but sit and take no action.

17 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

It seems to me that at the moment there are a lot of projects and there are also a lot of earning options. You just need to choose the direction that will be more suitable for this or that user and start doing something. It's just that people very often talk about earnings but sit and take no action.

There are many places where you can earn money, but all have their own risks and you can not choose a risk-free platform, so you need to allocate your investments, for example to buy XMU tokens for part of the money, the rest of the money to allocate to other assets.