What is altcoin? And top 10 altcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What is altcoin? And top 10 altcoin

Greetings, well altcoins are the alternative currencies to Bitcoin and the ten best altcoins from my point of view are Ethereum, Binance coin, Tron, Cardano, Polkadot, Litecoin, Theter, XRP, Monero and Stellar.

• +1 1

I am sorry but my friend why did you use green colour for your post? You made my eyes tired now and I stopped reading your post after one minute. Please don't do that again.

On the subject, I think that right now the best altcoin is Litecoin. It is moving very fast and I've seen reports that it can grow to $100 and more. It will be added in PayPal and investors are learning about this and buying LTC.

• +1 1

Altcoins are all the rest cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin. They started appearing a few years after bitcoin and the first one was Namecoin. I don't have a top ten to give you but I will give you a few that I think they will be really valuable later:

• Ripple
  • Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Maker
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • +2 1

Altcoins can become very adopted in only a few years. There are many working to become a method of transactions and some of them have done a lot so far. I think that Dash, Litecoin and XRP will be some of the most used coins and will reach above national level but they will be used massively.

• +2 1

First of all it is altcoins not altcoin, it is not only one but we have thousands. Then about the top coins they are not exactly the top 10 on coinmarketcap as some suggest, although pokladot will be close to there for a while. I would consider Monero and Litecoin as top 10 coins and when they are in lower places I will keep buying a lot of them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Altcoins are used to make us more bitcoin and I don't think we need all of them but Bitcoin has left a few gaps behind as it doesn't scale and it requires higher fees to run. Satoshi was talking about a transactions system bigger than visa. This is not possible right now.

• +2 1

I don't think that it is correct to say that altcoins are an improved version of Bitcoin. What improvement is that? They are actually doing less than Bitcoin in every way. This said I think that some crypto like Dash and Litecoin can be used for purchases instead of Bitcoin and that xrp can be used by banks for international transfers in a better way than bitcoin. But I don't think this makes Bitcoin  lesser and these coins improved versions.

• +2 1

I am have not many altcoin but some of the top only because I am have no research had done for the lowest coin in the lists. I am also very like the coins in the yobit and they are some of the top crypto we can make profits from.

• +1 1

An altcoin is an alternative to the Bitcoin. Altcoins are Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and all the rest of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. They based their technology to Bitcoin and made some differences that are usually very small as the decisive factor is similar and itis the blockchain.

I mostly invest in Bitcoin and don't use or hodl altcoins but I invest in some of them just in the case an altcoin season happens, this means that prices of altcoins will rise at least ten times more from now. 

• +2 1

On 10/5/2019 at 11:44 PM, hdbvtho said:

is collectively known as Altcoin and has attempted to present it as a modified or improved version of Bitcoin. Some of these currencies are easier to mine than Bitcoin,

Is this poorly translated from somewhere else? We don't ever say Altcoin but altcoins when we refer to Altcoins. And the rest is correct they attempted to present altcoins as better from Bitcoin but they have failed each time the teams promoted their altcoins this way.

• +1 1

All cryptocurrencies in the crypto market with the exception of Bitcoin, are called altcoins, and I think the most important 10 top altcoins are: Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tron, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Monero, Cardano, and dash

Whatever the improvement and development of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin remains the best, despite some cryptocurrencies are easy to mine, but in terms of market value and trading and investment, Bitcoin remains the king

There are so many coins in the crypto market and just some are the good coins which is present in the top listed like the BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, TRX and also other coins. Crypto market is a great than the other business in the world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Fasieh Sahb said:

I think many companies are trying to create their own currencies after Bitcoin succession and many Cryptocrunnceies are introduced to us I think there are now about 3000+ Cryptocrunnceies that are using over cryptocrunncey Exchanges

There are around 7000 cryptocurencies right now and maybe even more as they are not all listed on coingecko or coinmarketcap. These are in exchanges trading. And it is not a very good thing to have so many.

Altcoins are the other cryptocurrencies launched after the success of bitcoin.includes all alternatives to Bitcoin. The success of Bitcoin as the first peer-to-peer digital currency paved the way. Many altcoins are trying to target the perceived limitations of Bitcoin. An altcoin must have a competitive advantage to succeed against Bitcoin.

Altcoin is every crypto coin except bitcoin. Because they were creates as alternative to bitcoin. I may not tell you 10 but some good altcoins are ETH, LTC,etc

BetFury                                                   

Altcoins are all other cryptocurrency other than bitcoin. Some to the top altcoin in my list are ETH, LINK, XRP.

The best altcoins, the truth is that I do not have so many to make a top ten, however the ones I have in my wallet are ETH TRX LTC having many more implies a market study on altcoins that at this time I do not plan to do unless I have fresh money to invest.

Altcoins are digital currencies other than Bitcoin. They were evolved after Bitcoin come in this world with innovative  block chain technology. Litecoin,  ETH,  XRP are some famous altcoins. 

The different coins in the crypto market is the ALT coins these ALT coins have different prices and they have different wallets. The top coins are BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS  and also others coins which are good and best.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/22/2020 at 5:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

I mostly invest in Bitcoin and don't use or hodl altcoins but I invest in some of them just in the case an altcoin season happens, this means that prices of altcoins will rise at least ten times more from now. 

I don't believe in such things like altcoin season. Most altcoins are following bitcoin and when it rises, altcoins will also go up. It rarely happens that bitcoin stays steady but altcoins suddenly move and grow like rocket. A few instances have been witnessed when ETH has gone up independently but this could be an exception.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:31 PM, Tasrif Hossain said:

What are the currencies available in the currency markets, except Bitcoin? I am showing you the list of Old Coins Old Coins, if you can invest well you will find a long-term profit

1: ETH

2: LTC

3: XRP

4: XLM

5: XMR

6: NEO

7: DASH

8: MONERO

9: IOTA

10: NANAO

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information with other members in this forum and it would be very helpful to those people who use to trade good currency before getting into trading we are required to have a proper knowledge about trading.

My friend Tcoin is the cryptocurrency system, and in my opinion the top 10 cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, yo currency, talk, dog currency, rur currency, But for me, I advise you to bitcoin, which is the best, the most famous, and the best winner. 

• +2 1

Altcoins are the other cryptocurrencies launched after the success of Bitcoin. Generally, they sell themselves as better alternatives to Bitcoin. The term "altcoins" refers to all cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. As of early 2020, there were more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies by some estimates.

Every good Top 10 Altcoins list must start with the mother of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin [BTC] ...

Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum [ETH] ...

Chainlink (LINK) Chainlink [LINK] ...

Basic attention token (BAT) Basic Attention Token [BAT] ...

Komodo (KMD) Komodo [KMD] ...

Bitpanda Eco System Token (BEST) Bitpanda Eco System Token [BEST]