[ANN]✨✨✨ Upgrade Tools ✨✨✨ Invest in tools that will enable you to sell NFT at Higher Price - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ Upgrade Tools ✨✨✨ Invest in tools that will enable you to sell NFT at Higher Price

15 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Information from their twitter

UPGRADE Benefits that Users Receive

NFT has full rights of ownership. If the owner chooses to keep the original work, it may risk becoming two or more pieces. As a result, at a lower value, new NFT works can be used or offered for sale without losing the original NFT rights.

More information at 

I have not yet fully understood the system of the Upgrade Tools platform. The only thing I figured out is that now you have to apply for a white list, because when you buy XUP token investors will be distributed bonus NTFs and there is also a referral program where for each partner who bought XUP token, we get bonus NTFs.

17 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, in any case, they will have to explain all this, and it is even better to conduct some kind of educational process, because these are completely new opportunities for all NFT lovers.

While everything is described on the official website Upgrade Tools, there is even a picture that shows how it happens, of course the technical points are missing, but let's wait. 
In any case, Upgrade offers us not only Нoft, but the platform also has its own token, by buying which users will have their privileges and opportunities on the site.

4 hours ago, Arson98 said:

While everything is described on the official website Upgrade Tools, there is even a picture that shows how it happens, of course the technical points are missing, but let's wait. 
In any case, Upgrade offers us not only Нoft, but the platform also has its own token, by buying which users will have their privileges and opportunities on the site.

I went to the site and of course I saw the information that is there. But you must admit that it is just the same very important to know the technical component of this process, because we have not encountered this before!

UPGRADE Concept

UPGRADE concept can ensure  the future increase of value and rarity of NFT. At the same time, the rights of the owner of NFT and the ability to manage the NFT portfolio are preserved.

More information at 

52 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

UPGRADE Concept

UPGRADE concept can ensure  the future increase of value and rarity of NFT. At the same time, the rights of the owner of NFT and the ability to manage the NFT portfolio are preserved.

More information at 

Promotion is very important for every project because it allows to attract attention to it.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

UPGRADE Concept

More information at 

People must understand how useful is the tool to use it.

21 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I went to the site and of course I saw the information that is there. But you must admit that it is just the same very important to know the technical component of this process, because we have not encountered this before!

Yes, while all the functionality is described in pictures, the Upgrade Tools platform has not yet fully launched, now there is a sale of XUP tokens that will be used in the platform.

22 hours ago, stanley said:

Promotion is very important for every project because it allows to attract attention to it.

I have not yet understood how the lease of the Nft will take place, how will it be implemented?
For example, I am the owner of one Nft token and I liked the Nft of a certain user and I decided to cross them together and get a joint Nft card, how will this affect the copyright holders?

UPGRADE Increases the Power to the NFT Owner

Collecting pieces in various formats the owner can manage his  collection and add new infinite creativity.

More information at 

5 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Collecting pieces in various formats the owner can manage his  collection and add new infinite creativity.

More information at 

Now NFT very popular and all tools that make the work with NFT more simple are in demand.

51 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

It is very important to offer the tools that are really useful for people and in demand.

6 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Yes, while all the functionality is described in pictures, the Upgrade Tools platform has not yet fully launched, now there is a sale of XUP tokens that will be used in the platform.

Well, my personal opinion is that initially you need to understand all the functionality of the platform and the coin and then sell this coin. I respect consistency in actions...

15 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Well, my personal opinion is that initially you need to understand all the functionality of the platform and the coin and then sell this coin. I respect consistency in actions...

I understand that the whole scheme of work will rest on the XUP token, with it all will function in terms of editing nft.
Well, we should wait for the AMA session, let's see what the Upgrade Tools management will say.

21 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Now NFT very popular and all tools that make the work with NFT more simple are in demand.

Now the market is filled with different works and marketplaces, so you need to create something new and it seems that UPGRADE platform has created the product that is not on the market at the moment.

Owners can benefit from leasing of their NFTs. Leasing means that the work owner transfers his work to the system. Anyone who wishes to upgrade their portfolios can select NFTs from the lessor to combine them with their original NFT and create a new NFT.

More information at 

23 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Owners can benefit from leasing of their NFTs. Leasing means that the work owner transfers his work to the system. Anyone who wishes to upgrade their portfolios can select NFTs from the lessor to combine them with their original NFT and create a new NFT.

More information at 

Opportunity to earn money on NFT attract a lot of users to them. Now everybody want to create or collect NFT.

30 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

I'm sure this will be of interest to talented digital artists... he just does what he likes and can put his work up for sale.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

The more popular to earn money on NFT the more popular they are.

21 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I'm sure this will be of interest to talented digital artists... he just does what he likes and can put his work up for sale.

Now it has become clear about renting NFT on the Upgrade Tools platform, I wonder what the fee will be to the user who rents out NFT.

How UPGRADE Leasing works

If the owner chooses to destroy the original NFT piece the system will destroy only the owner’s original and not destroy the tenant’s work.

More information at 

14 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

If the owner chooses to destroy the original NFT piece the system will destroy only the owner’s original and not destroy the tenant’s work.

More information at 

14 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

The ability to earn money on leasing NFT will attract people to the project.

50 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

The most important is to create tools that make NFT more profitable and allow to earn more money.

4 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Now it has become clear about renting NFT on the Upgrade Tools platform, I wonder what the fee will be to the user who rents out NFT.

I think that it is logical to make such a service in the form of an auction ... that is, the minimum price acceptable for the seller is set, and then whoever pays more will receive it.

20 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I think that it is logical to make such a service in the form of an auction ... that is, the minimum price acceptable for the seller is set, and then whoever pays more will receive it.

Well, I do not know for the auction will need to create a separate platform, as it requires no small effort in technical terms. Let's wait for the full launch of Upgrade Tools, and there we will see all its advantages.

24 minutes ago, barber crypro said:

Well, I do not know for the auction will need to create a separate platform, as it requires no small effort in technical terms. Let's wait for the full launch of Upgrade Tools, and there we will see all its advantages.

Why? In my opinion, this is a simple approach and does not require any serious and complex technical solutions. Just the auction will show how much the work of this or that artist can really cost.