[ANN]✨✨✨ KRONOS DAO ✨✨✨ DeFi start-up investing - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ KRONOS DAO ✨✨✨ DeFi start-up investing

The token issue is only 10 million and, judging by the description on the website, it will be a Stablecoin. I read a little bit the Kronos roadmap and realized that the launch on the BSC smart contract is not the only thing the management is planning, in 2 months there will be the launch of its NODE, which means that maybe Kronos will develop its blockchain network. Definitely a serious token with good plans for the future.

Looking at the description: Kronos DAO is a network venture capital fund that will combine with the BSC network and later with its established blockchain network, so kronos is something like Polygon for Ethereum. 
Well in any case that's how I understood it.

6 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Information from their twitter

image.png.1ba5846ad2bec006202b08fff2e50f32.png

More information at 

The more people know about project the more popular it is. It is very important to attract attention.

3 hours ago, stanley said:

The more people know about project the more popular it is. It is very important to attract attention.

It is very important for any project to have AMA sessions so that Kronos management can further explain their plans to the community and answer important questions.

5 hours ago, Arson98 said:

It is very important for any project to have AMA sessions so that Kronos management can further explain their plans to the community and answer important questions.

This is why Kronos conducts the AMA and I advise all forum users who are interested in the project to participate in this session and ask questions to the Kronos management.

6 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

It's possible that most of you here were added to the group. Please be informed. The only official group for KRONOS DAO is this https://t.me/KRONOS_community

More information at 

ty

There are a lot of scammers. That is why it is necessary to check everything before investing not to lose money in scam.

3 hours ago, stanley said:

There are a lot of scammers. That is why it is necessary to check everything before investing not to lose money in scam.

When a project is gaining popularity on the network, scammers begin to activate, who create a similar group and deceive people. To save yourself from scammers, you need to carefully study the information from the official sources of Kronos Dao.

3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

When a project is gaining popularity on the network, scammers begin to activate, who create a similar group and deceive people. To save yourself from scammers, you need to carefully study the information from the official sources of Kronos Dao.

So before you join such a Telegram group, you need to check whether it is associated with an official account on Twitter, named on this social network scammers find it difficult to deceive people, so I advise everyone to first check all the information in Twitter.

6 hours ago, barber crypro said:

So before you join such a Telegram group, you need to check whether it is associated with an official account on Twitter, named on this social network scammers find it difficult to deceive people, so I advise everyone to first check all the information in Twitter.

At first I also try to find other sources about projects, in telegrams it is very easy to fake the official chat...

4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Upcoming KRONOS DAO AMA!

Event: KRONOS DAO Voice AMA

Where: https://t.me/the_crypto_investors

When: 27th March 21:00PM UTC

Prize: $100

More information at 

Different contests attract a lot of attention. It is a good way to earn money and attract attention to the project.

15 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

27th March 21:00PM

Will there be an AMA recording? I would like to know more about Kronos team and their plans.

10 minutes ago, Arson98 said:

Will there be an AMA recording? I would like to know more about Kronos team and their plans.

Yes, knowing the team is very important... you can immediately draw some definite conclusions. But what makes me happy is that they have github! That is, every person who understands programming and new technologies can check the project contract!

19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

At first I also try to find other sources about projects, in telegrams it is very easy to fake the official chat...

You're right to double-check the official sources of the project, all the necessary information is always on Twitter. There are a lot of fraudulent chats in Telegram trying to scam users, so you need to be careful.

Reason 3: as a $KRONOS token holder, you’ll be benefiting from all commission flows coming from #KronosDao own protocols.

So, get ready to become part of the exciting investment opportunity 

More information at 

8 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Reason 3: as a $KRONOS token holder, you’ll be benefiting from all commission flows coming from #KronosDao own protocols.

More information at 

The rise of the market attracts a lot of attention. Many people are looking for new and prospective projects to earn more money.

8 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

Passive income allows to earn more money on staking. Especially passive income popular when market rise.

16 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

benefiting from all commission flows coming from

The most important thing is that the code should be open on github, then there will be trust in the project and in the Kronos management, too. But still, AMA sessions should be held often.

18 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

More information at 

Definitely need to be one of the holders of token Kronos, if there will be such privileges holders, then as long as there is an opportunity to buy tokens cheaper than the market, you should do so and buy.