[ANN]✨✨✨ YachtX Coin ✨✨✨ The high-end exclusive yacht life currency - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ YachtX Coin ✨✨✨ The high-end exclusive yacht life currency

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, cryptofunat said:

Now the prices for many goods and products rise, that is why different discounts will be useful.

Unfortunately, there is now a global redistribution of funds, which negatively affects the entire global economy. Against this background, in principle, cryptocurrencies can become not just an alternative, but an option for how to save and increase your funds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Interesting article. Many people want to trip but do not have money for it. It will be good to have different discounts.

Edited by stanley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#emergingtech has a very real application in our project. As a #YachtX coin holder you’re entitled to receive a certain amount of #NFT. You can use them as a discount mean for flights, hotels, villas, yachts bookings.

 

Discounts always attract people.

 

More information at 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

#emergingtech has a very real application in our project. As a #YachtX coin holder you’re entitled to receive a certain amount of #NFT. You can use them as a discount mean for flights, hotels, villas, yachts bookings.

 

Discounts always attract people.

 

More information at 

 

Here is interesting news and I think it will please all YachtX coin holders.
The NFT theme is very popular right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Arson98 said:

Here is interesting news and I think it will please all YachtX coin holders.
The NFT theme is very popular right now.

Now the NFT field has become very popular, there's a lot of money in this market, a lot of NFT card makers, so YachtX is going in the right direction, I understand they will be giving away unique NFT cards to the holders of the project coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

#emergingtech has a very real application in our project. As a #YachtX coin holder you’re entitled to receive a certain amount of #NFT. You can use them as a discount mean for flights, hotels, villas, yachts bookings.

 

Discounts always attract people.

 

More information at 

 

The opportunity to buy different goods and make trips for crypto with discounts will attract more people to the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

#emergingtech has a very real application in our project. As a #YachtX coin holder you’re entitled to receive a certain amount of #NFT. You can use them as a discount mean for flights, hotels, villas, yachts bookings.

 

Discounts always attract people.

 

More information at 

 

Now cryptocurrency is actively used all over the world and many people want to spend their cryptocurrencies for different goods or trips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

The opportunity to buy different goods and make trips for crypto with discounts will attract more people to the project.

This becomes especially true when, in principle, the incomes of all people have decreased all over the world ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Now the NFT field has become very popular, there's a lot of money in this market, a lot of NFT card makers, so YachtX is going in the right direction, I understand they will be giving away unique NFT cards to the holders of the project coins.

While the market has started to fall, I think it's worth buying a Yacht coin for the long term, especially since the project management will be giving away unique NFTs to its holders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, stanley said:

Now cryptocurrency is actively used all over the world and many people want to spend their cryptocurrencies for different goods or trips.

If YachtX implements its plans, which they have scheduled on the road brown, the project will be very popular. There will be no need for travel agents or anything like that, there will be no intermediaries, which means that any user can manage his vacation by himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, barber crypro said:

If YachtX implements its plans, which they have scheduled on the road brown, the project will be very popular. There will be no need for travel agents or anything like that, there will be no intermediaries, which means that any user can manage his vacation by himself.

The fewer intermediaries between the user and the service he wants to receive, the more favorable the price for the user. After all, each intermediary receives a certain percentage of the service!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

The fewer intermediaries between the user and the service he wants to receive, the more favorable the price for the user. After all, each intermediary receives a certain percentage of the service!

The matter is that now more and more people have cryptocurrency and they want to use their cryptocurrency to pay different goods, trips and vocations. Discounts will attract them more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

The matter is that now more and more people have cryptocurrency and they want to use their cryptocurrency to pay different goods, trips and vocations. Discounts will attract them more.

The use cryptocurrency in the shops, for trips and for vocations will attract more attention to cryptocurrency. Now trips are not available for many people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, barber crypro said:

If YachtX implements its plans, which they have scheduled on the road brown, the project will be very popular. There will be no need for travel agents or anything like that, there will be no intermediaries, which means that any user can manage his vacation by himself.

Yes, of course it is understandable, I went to the site and studied, it will take time for the plans to be implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

The fewer intermediaries between the user and the service he wants to receive, the more favorable the price for the user. After all, each intermediary receives a certain percentage of the service!

Yes, intermediaries also have their percentage, and here with a yachtx coin we can directly book hotel rooms, plane tickets, yacht tickets, and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Yes, intermediaries also have their percentage, and here with a yachtx coin we can directly book hotel rooms, plane tickets, yacht tickets, and so on.

On average, intermediaries charge a decent percentage for services, despite the fact that usually this is not one link. It turns out that the client overpays for a certain service about 40 percent on average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Now YachtX Coin coin conduct the airdrop and everybody can participate in it.

Here is their telegram airdrop @yachtxcoin_bot 

Airdrops always attract attention. It is a good opportunity to earn more coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Now YachtX Coin coin conduct the airdrop and everybody can participate in it.

Here is their telegram airdrop @yachtxcoin_bot 

It will be possible to earn some YachtX Coins and then spend them on vocations 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Now YachtX Coin coin conduct the airdrop and everybody can participate in it.

Here is their telegram airdrop @yachtxcoin_bot 

Such a bot I could not find in Telegram, when you try to search - says that such a user does not exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, stanley said:

It will be possible to earn some YachtX Coins and then spend them on vocations 🙂

As long as they give it away for free, you should take it. Keep for the long term, if the YachtX project becomes popular, the token will grow.

Edited by barber crypro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Such a bot I could not find in Telegram, when you try to search - says that such a user does not exist.

I, too, for some reason could not find such a bot ... maybe the link is not correct ... I, too, would be happy to take part in the airdrop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I, too, for some reason could not find such a bot ... maybe the link is not correct ... I, too, would be happy to take part in the airdrop.

Here is their airdrop bot - @yachtxcoin_bot 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Topics

  • Сообщения

    • Так на главной странице крана раз  сутки появляеться банер с переходом. На нем и указана надпись 5 фриспинов (они даже другим цветом чем весь текст баннера). Вот так он выглядит : 
    • Скорей всего - да. Наверное уже поздно. Лучше не пробуйте. А то смотртие что твориться в мире. Мало ли.. Может не только этот а и много других проектов закрытся на протяжении полугода.  Так что тут уже каждый сам думает ..
    • И не говорите. значит есть какая то налаженная схема до которой нам не не додуматься.. Да и не зачем. Какой смысл? главное чтобы результат был ( то есть главное чтобы мы могли зарабатывать), а каким путем они это добились - это уже второй вопрос.
    • Так вот я тоже помню что наоборот - уменьшалось..   Доходило и до 1500  (1000 - если честно не помню... может тогда не часто выводил..) И по крану - согласен. Вот я насобирал на просмотрах 3054 сатоша и у меня на кране 4 монеты, каждой на 300 с чем то сатош.. 
    • Что то интересное. Наверное до конца не вникал.. Интерестно какая же это сумма монет должна быть в стейкинге или просто на балансе чтобы достигнуть того самого максимума в 25% ? Или это еще от строков зависит? Например нужно еще и стабильно увеличивать баланс монет не один год?
    • Ваше веренность заставляет задуматься) Скажите а разве електрум не взламывали когдато? Или это просто миф который распостраняют в сети его конкуренты?  То что FaucetPay взломали как то - я помню, это не так давно было а вот с электрумом ничего подобного не случалось ?
    • Да. как вот обычными подработками в реальной жизни. Они хоть и заставляют немного попахать. но ты со спокойно душой тратишь их на свой досуг, потому что ты ни копейки не потратил из семейного бюджета. 
    • А там вроде как писали что кто то на млн или даже на млрд выкупил лайта.. якято это и зачем ему это никто не знает. Но рост монете это дало очень хороший.. И не говорите. Если бы всем было все наперед известно..  То это было во первых не интересно и во вторых - не профитно. Согласен. Здесь даже старенькому фрибиткоину сомневаются доверять большие суммы что уж о фрилайткоине говорить..  Есть. Уже мне скрин сбрасывали.. Когда тот халвинг.. Вроде как через 193 дня.. Точно не помню. Я думаю прописать и гугл сразу что то выдаст.
    • Я не заходил.. Поделитесь наблюдениями? Что там по чем? 1-1.5 сатоша за просмотр? Или еще меньше? как вот например на CoinPayu на последней странице бывают рекламы по 0.9 сатош.  Это вообще уже ))
    • Это хорошие новости. Нужно поискать где взять свободных ресурсов.. И попробовать войти в фарминг.. Только вот отбивает желание  - пустой пул форума..  Не плохо. А если не упадет  - то это еще больше профит будет ) Молодца! Да, фармингом пока не пользуюсь..  как то вкинул 100 баксов, добавил ликвидность по 50$ в паре BTC/USD каждый день капало по нес колько центов. Потом долго не мог их снять а когда смог снять  - то и скажем так "тело" депозита так же забрал.. 
×
×
  • Create New...