Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

16 hours ago, cryptosix said:

In November the admin told he will do good things and at the end of December I see Desais too said what we want. In this January we see the notice on top their would be more good things, but I lost hopes with them as my membership level never increases.

The admin should increase from 1k sathoshis to 2k or 3k sathoshis for good members those who donate their valuable time to forums.

I get that, so admins should increase payment for users who have proven valuable and should increase the rank, i think rank will increase after reaching some number of reputation.

9 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I get that, so admins should increase payment for users who have proven valuable and should increase the rank, i think rank will increase after reaching some number of reputation.

The rank depends upon posts and after 3000 posts we will become a Sr member i think. This was posted somewhere here in the forums, but we are unable to reach because of continuous deletion of threads and posts. They have said something like your words, but didn't done yet. I am also not seeing @Awaremooner much in this forum nowadays, may be he is on vacation.

8 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

The rank depends upon posts and after 3000 posts we will become a Sr member i think. This was posted somewhere here in the forums, but we are unable to reach because of continuous deletion of threads and posts. They have said something like your words, but didn't done yet. I am also not seeing @Awaremooner much in this forum nowadays, may be he is on vacation.

Oh, i have 2500 posts i think soon o will become a Sr member, that's the highest right? by the what about @Awaremooner i think his last post i see was 3 days ago if not two, let me check his profile. oh he was here 11 hours ago.

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Hello @cryptosix @teminalibug I occasionally still come here and I made topic yesterday about having issues with QQQ investbox. Concentrating more on Yobit trading now.

I still find time to create topics

Great! just missed you mate, and i see soon you will have 3k post so you can finally be a sr. member, we need people like you who have confident in creating topics.

Edited by teminalibug

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh, i have 2500 posts i think soon o will become a Sr member, that's the highest right? by the what about @Awaremooner i think his last post i see was 3 days ago if not two, let me check his profile. oh he was here 11 hours ago.

I checked you have now 2350 posts so still need more posts for reaching 3k posts. Sorry I am not checking anyone profile from over a month, also I am too not taking much pressure on this forums to reach higher level memberships.

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Hello @cryptosix @teminalibug I occasionally still come here and I made topic yesterday about having issues with QQQ investbox. Concentrating more on Yobit trading now.

I still find time to create topics

It's nice to see you around here, but I wasn't seeing you in most threads so thought you were on Christmas Holidays. Lets create some more topics so the board will get more active again.

if i'm not mistaken i already made 3 topics, i didn't make the topic anymore because of several things, because i'm not in a good mood, run out of ideas, or i don't have free time

In my opinion it is normal, that there are more post than Topic. Now this Forum has had an exponential growth, which causes the relationship to be so remarkable.

Total topics: 6917 total Post: 1,039,524 are created 0.66% Topic en relation to Post.

Hypothetically, if we distribute 1,039,524 among the 6917 Topic, we could say that each topic receives an average of 150,33 replies.

In general the disparity between Topic and Post is normal situation. If you add that there is no rigid prohibition, although incredible many complain that there is.

Let's see the amount of post I have vs. the created Topic:

I have 489 Post and 20 Topic that gives 4.1%. So usually  when I have doubts, I can think of some idea I try to publish, but first I check if the Topic usually exist, 80% of time the Topic is published or I have achieved what I want in some responde. 

That is what limits me to publishing Topic, if I have nothing important to say or that simply contributes, not public.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/6/2020 at 1:06 PM, cryptosix said:

I checked you have now 2350 posts so still need more posts for reaching 3k posts. Sorry I am not checking anyone profile from over a month, also I am too not taking much pressure on this forums to reach higher level memberships.

Well me i want to reach another level in this forum and gain as much popularity as i can, because i see a potential in this forum for the future, Just like bitcointalk higher members are now are.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Well me i want to reach another level in this forum and gain as much popularity as i can, because i see a potential in this forum for the future, Just like bitcointalk higher members are now are.

Yeah, but this is not happening for us, I tried most time and they starts to delete without reason anyway I am taking it as a natural thing until I hear from the admin for developing this forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

My post doesn't really get deleted. whenever I post, there is always a huge amount of people commenting and I can't seem to reply to most of them. I don't know if I'm just lucky but my friends always tells me that their post is always getting deleted so they won't post anymore. But I think they should just make atopic that is interesting and would help a lot of people who thinks the same.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I'm avoiding to create my own topic because I'm afraid that I have the same topic to be posted. And I can have warning point because of that.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

My post doesn't really get deleted. whenever I post, there is always a huge amount of people commenting and I can't seem to reply to most of them. I don't know if I'm just lucky but my friends always tells me that their post is always getting deleted so they won't post anymore. But I think they should just make atopic that is interesting and would help a lot of people who thinks the same.

It is not lucky ids it just that your topics are good and there is n reason ti deleted them, I say keep up, personally would love to read more of your upcoming topics.

15 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Thank you for giving me confidence,okay, i will think of any topic,and try,hope it wont get deleted or get any warning points,the first time i post a link of other website i got warning point,and it makes me feel bad,coz i dont want to get banned here,though i still have 4 more before getting banned.

Don/t worry brother, like i said for as long as your topics are not plagiarized, you can make a topic freely, and even if it is nit that qualified, it will get deleted, but they wont give you a warning pint for that.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is not lucky ids it just that your topics are good and there is n reason ti deleted them, I say keep up, personally would love to read more of your upcoming topics.

Don/t worry brother, like i said for as long as your topics are not plagiarized, you can make a topic freely, and even if it is nit that qualified, it will get deleted, but they wont give you a warning pint for that.

I too enjoyed your contents. It's helpful and very useful for new members of this website. But I would like to advise you to check your spelling first before posting something. Anyways thank you.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I prefor to avoid duplicate topic mostly topics are already given in discussion forum many members repeat the topic again and again in different words i increased my knowledge by commenting with different kinds of post where i get lot of my questions answer forum help lot to increase our knowledge about crypto currencies

• +2 1

My ideas on my topic are has the same idea to other topic so i decided to avoid creating new topic because most of the people or moderators are deleting multiple topic and given the user a warning point for that. And i don't want it to happen to me. 

It depends on the users mindset that ehy are they avoiding to give their ideas to the forum, most of the users are copying the posts from others and posting the same which i think would not give a quality result to them rather they should try to innovate their own ideas with such posts.

You are right, if you only see very few topics but there is a huge number of replies. My opinion needs to be improved if the forum wants to have better quality. If I create 3 new topicals within a day, then two will be deleted, which in my opinion is not good and not informative enough, instead of being deleted, I often get frustrated because of deletion without notification so that I cannot correct my mistakes.

I think it is because there are a lot of topics in this forum and by that, I think all of my questions were answered already. Other than that, sometimes they do not answer what I have been questioning. They do not answer directly and the result would be my question won't be answered.

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:45 PM, farhanpro613 said:

I don't know my post always get avoided by users, so im not confident for Posting anymore.

Same goes to me. Maybe they just don't see my topic or perhaps it's just not interesting for them to post their opinions, but I'm always finding a good issue or things that I could share to the members. The only thing I need now is the confidence to publish it.

I think we are avoiding to creating our own topics because we don't have the reason to post our own topics so that's we avoiding spamming

Right now I am avoiding creating my own tooics because I am still researching here about which topic is posted and which not and its taking a bit time.Though I did post one topic also I wanna learn more.

On 1/3/2020 at 3:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

I think, when you are doing some surveys, you should always add an option of  "others", in this case, it should be "other reasons" or just "others". Why? Because not all people does have the same option. That's it. 
In my case, I just making a topic if it I want to ask something that is necessary or sometimes, sharing some concepts through making new topics.

nMvFbuZ.png

For those months that I am on the forum I created just couple of new threads. The main fear is not to repeat the same thing again. But I create a new topic in the case when I look one-two first pages of a board and do not see the thing which is interested to me. I know, I simply could use "search" to try to find the thing I am interested in, but honestly, I almost do not use that function. 

Edited by Tatiana

Well in my case, I prefer to remain silent when I have nothing useful to say. Likewise on this site, I would rather keep making comments on already created threads than to start my own thread when,  I as a matter of fact, has nothing meaningful to start a thread about. 

9 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

I think, when you are doing some surveys, you should always add an option of  "others", in this case, it should be "other reasons" or just "others". Why? Because not all people does have the same option. That's it. 
In my case, I just making a topic if it I want to ask something that is necessary or sometimes, sharing some concepts through making new topics.

And how many topics have you made so far in your time here and did any got deleted?

Edited by teminalibug