Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

Hello mate, though I have not create any topic for now, still I think that when the time comes for me to create a topic, I will have to be very careful to avoid duplicate, I have sent that most of the topics here have already talked about most of the things. 

I am still a beginner, and I do not have sufficient information in this field. I believe that I must first learn and increase my information through conducting many researches and studies in order to be able to create useful and varied topics.

• +2 1

It is very difficult to create the personal topics because for that we need to have a lot of information and editing skills which I did not have that is why do not to do such kind of creation.

Well for me, as a beginner, I have not gained sufficient information and experience to create my own topics
But I am searching for some things and waiting for the right time to post them.

Well my friend, I am currently trying to learn and gain experience by reading posts and commenting on them and benefiting from the experience of members, then I will start creating my own topics in the forum.

I did not start creating my own posts because I did not find a new idea to create the topic, and I do not want to create a duplicate topic because it will be deleted, so I will wait to find a new idea and publish it

I think that I do not publish, because I resort to searching for the information I want and I always find posts about the ideas I want, and by this I avoid repeating topics and get the information I want

• Useful or interesting 1

The solution is for members to replace their efforts in writing topics, and as such, modiraters should start to monitor more topics in order not to delete important issues of value.

Dear friend your question  is very good that we should create new topics and there are many people mostly beginers don't have a confidence to create their own topic but mostly we have a fear  that if we do not make useful content and our posts are deleted  by the forum then maybe it is the season of receiving warning points.

I think the most important things are the perception and the fake things are coming to an end. These are the two factors that prevent some members from starting new topics. You can also post about your topics on other topics but create a new one. 

Being a part of this cryptotalk platform , I have tried creating new topics 2 to 3 times but every time it gets deleted in a short time and that have discouraged me. So now I am avoiding to create new topics but hope that after few days I will start this effort again and hope that I will succeed.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I prefer comment to post, reason being that there are a lot of repeated topic on this platform, and there are some that might have been in existence but might not have seen it before, if I then try to post on that topic am scared I will get a warning point as a result of duplicate topics which was not intentional but the admin will not know if it was intentional or not, so prefer to read relevant post and comment on it to my own best understanding on that content am commenting to.

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum, I even didn't get my first payment. Hopefully one day I will get it   In sha Allah.  A few days ago I tried to create topic. But the problem is a few people respond. In this forum, we can find lots of people from different countries using this forum.  I don't know what's the problem of my topic.  If any mistake in my topic please try to correct me.  But nobody does this.  I feel so discourage.  We should support each other. 

I am avoiding to creat my topic because I am a newbie. I am not fully confident but in the future, I will post my topics. i want to post unique topics which give knowledge to others. thats why I am avoiding posting here and just comment on others' posts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.