Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

I think one of the main reasons is that most of the people who make up this forum are new people who still don't feel ready to create their own topics 

The main reason behind i am not created till now is that i won't want to make  a duplicate or copy someone. And the most interesting thing is that what i want to make topic is already made by someone other.

• +1 1

Thank you for this important survey on topic creation. Personally, I avoid creating topics for the main reason being the fear of repetition. I try as much as possible to create a new topic that was not previously published in a forum CryptoTalk in order to avoid repetition and warning points as well.

• +1 1

I am not creating new posts due to warning points, and also my posts are being deleted and I still do not understand what topics moderators want us to create.

Life is great and enjoy it

Many members of the forum are afraid of posting their own topics because they are afraid that it would get deleted so I think the admins should post an announcement that says members will not get warning points when their posts are deleted as this would motivate more members to post topics.

• +1 1

You are right, although I created a lot of topics, but I do not yet understand the type of topics that moderators wanted to create, I have written a lot of topics that I thought were good, but unfortunately it was deleted.

The majority are afraid about the warning point and avid the duplicate topic,that;s why they dont post in the forum they just comment old topic .other thins is the big number of deleted topic any one dont want to work hard for his post and after 24 hour be deleted 

• +1 1

Sometimes the rain why people don't care to create a new topic is because there is no any special reward for any body who create a new topic.

I think that the most people are afraid to create own topics because they are not confident it their cryptocurrency knowledge. As for me, I just don`t know how to make posts which are interesting to read and it`s a big problem for me 

• +1 1

For me, i think because we don’t have a great informations to sharing it, and make people learn from our topic , when I know an information and i want to share it , the topic deleted because is already like this topic was  posted , for that i don’t make a topic , and also i have an other reason is my language , i don’t speak English good , so this i think is important.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Mohssine said:

For me, i think because we don’t have a great informations to sharing it, and make people learn from our topic , when I know an information and i want to share it , the topic deleted because is already like this topic was  posted , for that i don’t make a topic , and also i have an other reason is my language , i don’t speak English good , so this i think is important.

That is jus it, many times, I want to create topics but I do not know what to create, so I will say I run out of ideas but that does not mean i will not create topics later. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Not all the member like to create topic.Like you said there are many reason reason.I personally try to create as many topic as i can.But sometimes it happened that the topic i was thinking about is already existed in it,so i had to quite that.I think this may be main reason of many others too and also some face short of confindence.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

I think the reason for this is that the most important topics have been published and there are also some duplicate topics that are published by some new members in the forum. We may need new sections that contain dedicated in certain digital currencies.

• +1 1

Sometimes it might feel that you will get your wasted time creating a topic for then to be deleted on the future because some moderator think it was not good to have it on the forum.

I have always followed the guidelines as best as i could and some of my topics got thrown away / deleted for no reason.

So i just started mainly replying trying to help other users instead from their own topic doubts / questions.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 3/17/2020 at 5:59 AM, Rares002 said:

I prefer to avoid duplicate topic mostly topics are already given

Well, this is true mate, when we're creating some topics here, we didn't know that this is now already posted by the old members here so there is a tendency that this would be getting deleted by the moderators.

Yes it is hard to create own topic here in this forum because you need to make sure that it is informative and useful as well. I think the reason of lots of members here that's why they are avoiding to create their own topic is they are afraid to the topic being deleted. As well as they also avoid to duplicate or have the same topic including me.

• +1 1

My some topics were deleted on this forum I think moderators have thought that were useless to keep here. I really do not create any topics if there is no unique issue to make discussions here on this forum. I have to perform the researches before creating the posts here. 

• +1 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:22 PM, teminalibug said:

Does not matter how bad your are English are for as long as you speak useful stuffs.

You're right mate, we can improve our writing in English, we should gain our confidence in sharing our ideas and thoughts or even create a topic to share it, soon we cannot not notice that we are improving.

• +4 1

I said it multiple times before in other topics, it's not because the low number of created topics that we find it hard to discover new topics to post on, the problem is with the quality of created topics, many members attempt to make topics everyday but they get deleted very often, because those members don't put any work whatsoever on the quality and just want to create a topic and maybe get some positive reputation out of it.

That's why I think encouraging members to create new topics when they obviously have nothing special to talk about is going to lead to more spam and therefore removal of more posts and it contributes nothing positive to the forum, instead of that we should encourage members to work on their quality of topics and discourage making new topics that have no real subject or it's about something that was discussed many times in other topics already because that way less topics will get deleted and the removal of posts will decrease and we will also have more active topics in the forum to discuss.

I didn't selected any option because still now i have created a good number  of topics.And you are absolutely right there are many reason that's why many members don't create topic.I think majority of them are avoiding this because they don't want a hard work.They just want to earn money.So that they are only involved in commenting.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

Because most of the topic that i want to be answered is already been answered, and because of that i am not creating more topics since the topic that i want to create is already been created and answered.

That's true sometimes the topics that you might think of creating is already there in the forum and on this one you will have no option but to stay away and avoid post duplication that's not allowed in the forum.

• +1 1

The reason is clear to me. I do research on new topics that have not been brought up before and benefits everyone. So I work slowly in order not to share any non-distinct or duplicate topics. I will work hard so that I can put posts that everyone likes.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think most of the members here are just afraid to get warning points! But if they read the rule carefully so they will be able to create new topics without any problems! I think the most important point is that people have to be careful about posting duplicated posts !

On 6/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, lharost said:

I said it multiple times before in other topics, it's not because the low number of created topics that we find it hard to discover new topics to post on, the problem is with the quality of created topics, many members attempt to make topics everyday but they get deleted very often, because those members don't put any work whatsoever on the quality and just want to create a topic and maybe get some positive reputation out of it.

That's why I think encouraging members to create new topics when they obviously have nothing special to talk about is going to lead to more spam and therefore removal of more posts and it contributes nothing positive to the forum, instead of that we should encourage members to work on their quality of topics and discourage making new topics that have no real subject or it's about something that was discussed many times in other topics already because that way less topics will get deleted and the removal of posts will decrease and we will also have more active topics in the forum to discuss.

I agree with you mate. Members who created a topic everyday tend to be deleted by the moderators because some of it was low quality. We need to improve our knowledge first so we can share a good quality of topics here to discuss.

58 minutes ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

As you see most of members are afraid to do repetitive topic, to avoid the warning points, so we suggest to admins to search a new option when we want to create a topic to avoid the repetition and to improve the forum's level also

Well afraid only brought us do nothing. If we really want to create a topic, then we should do searches first to avoid repetitive topics and also avoid topic deletion. We can avoid creating duplicated topics if we do something to avoid that.