Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

I am creating topics but I always fear that my topic is not useful or old or its content has been talked about previously because selecting topics carefully is really difficult so that we can find good and useful topics for the rest of the members

I have no reason to avoid writing topics...just i try to think alot about a useful topic ..and be sure about my informations..so i want evry one to take advantage of my topics..good luck

I've principally reach out of ideas. I desire to bring out lone condition posts and I capacity exhausted besides a good deal time with great and in the stop I don't like and delete. I will stake something I achieve valuable even if as soon as I tell that rather is not posted. 

15 hours ago, Rickso said:

i usually don't write new topics, in fact i wrote only 1 topic since i am here, because i just prefer to answer to members instead of asking something.

when i will find something that is helpful i surely will open a new topic for sharing that with all of you but for now i'm fine with just giving answers

Your reasons are good, and you should stick to what you are comfortable with, it is how you get to do things the best way possible.

15 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I am trying to create unique topics or questions to know the opinions of many people... by the way i don't want to make duplicate posts or useless content.

Posting duplicate posts previously, this will do harm to you personally and will result in your ban

6 hours ago, sarah555 said:

be honest I say my English is not very well I want create new topit and Imy maind is some questions but I don't do thay because my English is very bad I think fourm should add different languages .

From this reply of yours i see your engilsh is nit stable, but not as bad, no admin will delete or ban you for that. Your english does not affect your ideas.

More precisely I ran out of ideas for topics, and when I wanted to create a topic, it turned out that someone had already created it first. So now I prefer to make comments while looking for ideas for topics to be made.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

12 minutes ago, Jahid6 said:

I tried creation topics at earliest but it didn't get any concentration and that lowered my confidence in building my particular area and I was scared that it strength be measured useless and be deleted by moderators since it was a inert marker but I accomplish seldom try to post what time I state questions about the location or cryptocurrency in general.

You need to believe on yourself, and you should respect your opinions to be valuable to others.

I am a beginner here so I have not even completed my 100 posts.so I am not confident about to create my own topic. So for now I will avoid cresting my own topic. 

I avoid such so that my content will not be deleted and also I will not be affected by the warning points.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:32 AM, Rita_Italy said:

I am avoiding to make my own post because I don't have any idea to share with others people. But when anyone ask any help then I try to help them. Maybe in future I will make my own post

Yes that is to stay safe and to avoid some of the punishment of doing a slight mistake.

I am newbie here..so i am quite afraid to create a topic because if the topic is already available here then may be moderator give me warning point.. that's why i avoid this

I scare to create new topic because if I get warning point from admin,  that's why I just comment to others forum post but when I learn properly I will create useful post.     

Hello my friend. I want to avoid the warning points. As I'm new here in this forum so for now i prefer to make replies on others posts instead of making my posts. I'm not confident yet. 

I think the biggest reason for some members to not write their own topics its because they fear that their posts can be deleted and all their replies. Thats why many members decide to comment just and not post topics.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

That, really Good question. I was very active to create the topics, my few topics has been deleted and also I got a warning point. So, no I am afraid to psot a topic. also when I am reply to my topic readers, my posts not counting. 

Dear mate i am avoiding to write my own post because i am new here and don't know more about crypto, so that's why. May be after knowing all about crypto i will try to create my own post. Thank you.

My personal view regarding this topic making is that if the post gets deleted then all the replies and comments will also get vanished all the ideas and views of people will also get deleted I sometimes to avoid warning points also I don't make topics. 

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

I think the biggest reason for some members to not write their own topics its because they fear that their posts can be deleted and all their replies. Thats why many members decide to comment just and not post topics.

Yes that is the fear that the topics will be deleted and if care is not taken they will receive a warning points for that.

16 minutes ago, Pinky55 said:

Infact because of my experiences in crypto world I don't have doubt and if doubt come then I use the search option to find if there any topic and every time I search I found my ans 

You are lucky to find answers in every topic  you ever searched, mostly i don't find topics i need to ask about, so i have to post them  myself.

Will your topic be deleted if there seem to be a duplicate?

I did create some topics lately here in the forum, all of them weren;t deleted except one which is the topic I posted on this section as well. I tried to suggest closing megathreads actually. A lot of threads here are old enough with thousands of replies but still active yet its OP is just a simple question that were answered over and over.

I avoid creating topics!I don't think so.when I feel,I have hard problems then I question! And make content. Or if I feel I need opinion,then I goes to pool and make content.    

18 hours ago, Biplab1234 said:

Yes I have seen many people create new forums where their subjects are unaware of the rules, they are creating an old one without taking into account all the issues which sometimes lead to many problems.

Yes and it get deleted in the main time in which it affect all.other users that commented on the topic.