Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

On 2/14/2020 at 9:02 AM, hoangtuan946yahoo said:

Im explore the forum, and now proximate to complete my first 100 posts. I think I would grab the deep understanding before posting new topics. but receive I will start, you started a goodness topic for voting.

Well, I thought I've learnt about forum interactions when I posted my first topic and it was deleted. I felt bad and not good enough as I've seen topics I think it's not as good as they one I posted in the forum. So I concluded maybe I'm not good enough yet. 

Like what i chose in the survey, i'm avoiding duplicated topics. I'm afraid of it because they could give me warning point because of duplicated topics. I prefer to comment and give my ideas on a certain topic only so that i could avoid duplicate topics.

Because I'm afraid that my topics may be wrong and that I may have or will receive more bad reputations from other members, so it is up to my posts to earn money here. I focus on finishing the daily task because For me It's more important to do than to create topics.

2 minutes ago, Post Malone's said:

Because I'm afraid that my topics may be wrong and that I may have or will receive more bad reputations from other members, so it is up to my posts to earn money here. I focus on finishing the daily task because For me It's more important to do than to create topics.

You create a right topics

On 2/14/2020 at 8:56 PM, Bomb Abdulah said:

Because  i am afraid to make a mistake topics and of course i am Afraid  to have a spammed reactions from other members here. So i am only replying other topics and make a constructive posts.

You have know this side & post a right topic's

On 1/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

I'm a new member of this forum and I don't have any information about this I'm just try to learn after this I hope I make my our topic 

• Useful or interesting 1

Howdy consorts at this time there I'd really like to express to people of which soon after getting started with that community I've got manufactured in excess of a couple of threads in relation to a couple of unique variations of factors. Nevertheless, the issues seemed to be in relation to learning in addition to when I decided not to receive virtually any tendencies by at this time there. And this matter 's the reason for driving the item.

Simply because we are running out of topics. The forum should create

more sections to choose from. I am as well avoiding to repeat some topics that might have been discussed before and it is against the rule to repeatedly posting such thing. I can also seeing topics which I can give my opinions so might as well answer the posts.

6 hours ago, jmmybrv said:

Hello my friend i am not avoiding to make my own topic,i just made my topics before, and i am creating topic ones i have it in my mind,i do not push myself to think for a topic i just let my mind relax for me to think well in answering post. And i am more on sharing than asking.

Thanks for having the courage to share topics with us, that courage is nit common for many here, that is why i created this topic.

Maybe i'll go for out of confidence, and also avoiding to get warning points that maybe my post was not that good and not beneficial. So im just too careful.

maybe I think I upload 15 to 20 topics but majority of my topics are deleted, so I avoid to create topics but not leave to post topics, few days later I once again post unique and genuine topics, and I think few days later this problem also solve but I try to give good knowledgable comments to help others.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:05 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Because most of the topic that i want to be answered is already been answered, and because of that i am not creating more topics since the topic that i want to create is already been created and answered.

Well said its a matter of routine that the topic we want to post it seems on the front and due to lack of questions in mind we can not post .

The reason why I avoid making topics is the fear of getting deleted along with all other members posts. I think over the time I spend here, I will as to how to create a topic and don't get it deleted.

Yes i not create my own topics yet because i am not ready to create new topics. I am learning from others topics and posts. In future i create my own topics.

Because the topic i want to create is already been answered and if i asked it again that would just result for same topic which is not good. So thats it mate search before creating topic.

10 hours ago, Alex104 said:

Because many replies see in comments so that's why no need to create post

What do you mean by many replies see in comments and for that there is no need for making post? and by post i assume you mean topic.

Edited by teminalibug

People are avoid creating their own topics because they don't have any idea in creating their own topics, so they don't create in order to avoiding to be banned

It's not really avoiding but it's more on being careful since there are many similar topics in the forum and if ever i will posts, it should be unique and not redundant to avoid spamming. Anyway, nice survey.

I want to make one but the topics that I really want to discuss with are already posted and Im still learning some basics and gathering some information in with this crypto currency world. I hope someday I can contribute even some slightest idea for some members.

First of all, I know cryptocurrency, I answer the general public. Because I love doing it. However, I have to share my kipto. Then I'll create new ones. Thanks to Admin.

because it takes some more time to create the posts rather than making comment on available posts. and my posts gets deleted so i am not creating posts any more, just i make comments on genuine posts and it's easy also.

yes you are right I also want to know why peoples or not creating any post that will be helpful for them I am saying this because if they are creating any topic then they have to think more creative topics and their the opportunity to explore their ideas and I think it's a big thing for me

As for me I avoid creating my own posts because almost every post or topic that i want to come up with seems to be already existing so I avoid repeatation of topics.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:48 AM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

i usually don't write new topics, in fact i wrote only 1 topic since i am here, because i just prefer to answer to members instead of asking something.

when i will find something that is helpful i surely will open a new topic for sharing that with all of you but for now i'm fine with just giving answers

in order to create topic you have to have new information or some problem and most of the new users don't know site wiell and they have less information so it is normal for new users not to open new topics.