Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 22 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. It is a good question, but the answer to it varies from person to person.I think the main reason is that the new members are afraid to write new topics because of their lack of experience and fear of violating one of the basic rules

Because the truth is that I feel that they take away my time to contribute value, so I try not to avoid them but to create very few when I have the time to do it, it is important to know that we have to take advantage of all the time possible to have more development here in the Cryptotalk forum.

In my opinion, all of these things are interconnected
Because repetition will lead to deletion of the post, and if you publish more than one post and they are deleted, it may send you a warning point

Margin Question How can I create a poll here?.

I avoid it for many reasons, I think it always unifies new ideas, but I am not sure that I will be able to write a good topic and I do not want to get warning points, I want to acquire a much better Habra to ensure that nothing bad will happen when i write my own topic .

• +4 1

I  am not creating new topics because many of the topics that I wish to create is already been asked and also I have a little been lack of confidence in the sense that since I'm a newbie I won't get any support , I have such fears in my mind.

I could not vote in your poll because the reason why I have not created a topic is not among the options and it is that I am a new member that I am still researching and learning things about the forum once I have things clearer without a doubt I will start to create my themes.

It is because most topics that I want to be answered are already answered by someone else so I avoid posting because of fear of deleting my posts . As I am a new user of this forum so I am just gaining knowledge by commenting on useful topics to clear my confusions about this forum . Once I have gained enough confidence in me I will definitely post.

A lot of publications are being deleted so that we do not see posts with new ideas. The solution is for members to replace their efforts in writing topics, and as such, modiraters should start to monitor more topics in order not to delete important issues of value...

• +2 1

hello every one 

i do not creating my own post because all of my project i love i get the answer  from here so when i get anything from any site i wil shere it here and get alot of likes 

Edited by Azizalagha

To be honest, I often feel limited; we need more sections to discuss; when I visit a section, I see that the members have already discussed something interesting about the crypto world; and we need to generate useful topics to draw more members and a large number of responses.

There are many reasons, avoid repetition and points a warning and a lot of times I see the answers to the questions that I'm asking So I don't need sleep 
I don't want to ask another question.

Of course I always write my own topics and I search for the topic that I will write about and collect all the useful information and I create the best posts with useful and clear content and in good language and not less than 100 letters, but every time my publications are deleted and go  Tired of a dam without knowing the reason to stop repeating it, frankly, this causes me a lot of frustration and weakens my resolve to write new posts

According to me we should not create topics in the beginning because in the beginning we don't have much knowledge and experience about this forum but when we we complete our first 100 posts then we should then at that time we get good knowledge and experience then we should take this risk of topic's creating. 

It is difficult to create new topics in this forum due to the large number of topics discussed, so it is difficult to create new non-duplicate content

At first....
Every step we take we have to understand its content and what it is
As beginners, we publish to increase information about the forum so that we can work better. 
And not to waste time at first. 
To climb in the end😎

I avoid creating my own topics because whenever I get an idea to create a topic for it I observe that something similar like that already exist and if I go ahead to create it warning points will arrive.

This forum gives little chance for mistakes and i lack confidence that was I avoid posting topics because I dont want to create a post that has duplicate and i am also afraid to receive Warning point from the moderators of the forum because they are very serious about such situations.

Because most of the topics I want to answer have already been answered, or maybe we are afraid of warning points, I think we need to create valuable topics to attract more members and more responses instead of those duplicate topics.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:48 AM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

You are right, if you only see very few topics but there is a huge number of replies. My opinion needs to be improved if the forum wants to have better quality. If I create three new topicals within a day, then two will be deleted, which in my opinion is not good and not informative enough, instead of being deleted, I often get frustrated because of deletion without notification so that I cannot correct my mistakes.

I tried to create post a few times. I read the rules of this forum so i searched before creating topic. But couldn't find anything related to that. So i just asked to the seniors by creating topic with a big hope that they will help me. But after 1 hour it got deleted. This happened every times i posted. So i got frustrated and till now avoiding creating topics. I an learning and hope i can come up with a idea to help the members.

I think that many avoid creating topics for fear of breaking some rules and having retaliation for that, however it is necessary for someone to do so, for example I have taken the path of creating more topics for a simple reason, and that is that few topics they are interesting, so what is the solution? Well, create topics where more things to my liking are discussed.

Well there are many reasons for me to not post a topic. Mainly not confident enough, trying to avoid getting banned or getting warning points because there are many different rules for posting a topic and we can easily without noticing violate them.

• +1 1

It is a good idea for each member to create at least one topic that is useful and useful information, and thus we will find on a daily basis thousands of new and useful posts that we can interact with

My friends, if someone is stopping you from doing something or telling you about it so that you don't do it, he is not stopping you, he is not saving you from his work, but he wants you to Don't make it better. So you should not stop it but you should do your job so that you do your job well so that there is something that you can succeed in.

Dear mate once i create a topic but after some days i receive warning points from the moderators. They said that topic is already present at the forum. That is why i avoid to create new topics. And i prefer to reply the posts.