Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!! - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Why are you avoid creating your own topics??!!

Let's join this survery to help the forum fugure out why do people avoid creating theor own topics  

458 members have voted

1. 1. Why are you avoiding to cretae your own topics?

• Not confident
    • I avoid warning points
    • My topics will get deleted anyway along with my replies
    • I avoid to duplicate
    • I ran out of ideas
    • I'm in a hurry
    • I have no reason

My dear friend, we make different things every day.  Truly what you say in creating topics, you comment on topics.  Members have published almost everything related to the coding world, so I can't find any specific topics that would attract members and readers so I don't want to publish a topic that is not acceptable and can be deleted.

It's because I'm not confident enough to create a topic . Because most of the topics that I intend to create is already been created in different forms so if I create it again it will be some kind of copying. So I always put effort on giving replies and suggestions.

As you can see I am a new member and I still don't feel ready to start creating my own topics, I still have a lot to learn about the forum but I assure you that when I am ready I will start creating my own topics, to help in some way help other members. 

I want not to create my own topics because if the topic will not be useful then I will be banned by the administrator like other members. But I will try my best to post my own topic and will get a good reputation.

I think the reason is clear, which is that there is a lot of room to comment on the post, so asking a specific question in the Post can be commented on in dozens or hundreds of solutions and without any repetition, because each person gives advice through his own experiences. While creating new posts, this requires searching for new topics that are not previously raised, and this requires a lot of time.

• +1 1

As a new member I do not want to determine any topic based on my own opinion.  So I avoid it.  Because I want to learn more and gain experience by working for a while from this beginning.  Then I will create topics in my own creativity.  Otherwise if I go to create a topic now, it may not be wrong and standard.  So I’m gaining experience from here then I’ll be thinking about my own topic.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

Because most of the useful posts have been made in the forum.  However, the rest of the posts that come to mind, they think that the post will not count or the moderator can delete.  If I post and that post is not useful.  Then that would be sad for me.

Whenever i create a topic it remain for only one day therefore I now i can't create topics as i am disappointed from creating topics. Now i only comments on posts and i am satisfied with my work. 

• +4 1

On 1/3/2020 at 1:48 PM, teminalibug said:

This is a survey by the way:

I see very few topics but there is huge number of replies, so i had to ask why is do people avoid creating new topics and stick to replies

Join the poll and note, even if you do post sometimes tell us why you do not post that often.

I generally run out of ideas.Because there have been too many posts and somehow many of them possess same kind of ideas and discussions.Here many topics are repetitive.So i can't figure out which kind of new topic I can create.

• +3 1

Many people can make topics due to lack of knowledge.Many are afraid to make a topic because if they get a warning point.We need to create topics and acquire knowledge so that we can create good topics.

• +1 1

I never avoided it, actually it is what I like to do more, but it's just that I got a lot to do during a day not just posting here so i ain't  got time, but whenever I get a chance i creates 2 or 3.

well,  I did developed the idea of creating new topics but it is hard to get a topic that has not been created before,  so sometimes it is just the scare of creating a duplicate topic, but still it is definitely a nice idea to have some newer topics.

As, the majority of the survey's polls is centric to the fact that, people are more concerned; they might repeat the existing topics. So, to avoid duplication they prefer not to create contents on their own. If the duplication is made, they may get warning points, so people prefer not to take risk after all. And, to my knowledge replying to the existing topic is easier and saves time in either way, than creating the own contents. Though, we must create topics so that it would help other forum members to engage in discussions and share their valid opinions and information related to the topic.

In my opinion, since most of the important topics have been done and we do not have much expectation to bring out our own public, to bring up the important topics we need a lot of experience and knowledge. more.

Sometimes it getting very difficult on thinking about the idea on which topic should we create to be usefully to the community and make sure the created topic are not duplicated, that's why people are feared on creating their own topics. 

As for me, I haven't gained enough experience yet to create my own topic Whenever an idea crosses my mind, I search for it and find it Therefore, I avoid repeating topics because this is not useful to the forum But after a period of time I am sure that I will have the experience and knowledge to be able to share it with others and benefit them.

@teminalibug @kikifam @cryptosix @Tahu38 @LOLIA NAHHAS @Jennifer Lawrence

There are so many reasons as to why I dont write topics, I have been trying to start a certain discussion, and the truth is, I do my own search on the said topic and in the end I end up not being given anything no reactions or anything , but not that that is important but the worst is that I get my topics being deleted and this becomes very painful for me, the deletion is what sets me off but right now am trying my best to make sure that am getting my head stragiht, I even have a topic and I hope I dont get penalized for it

I'm not confident because I'm still new and only need to write comments until I'm used to the forum. The only thing that keeps me from creating new topics is the fear of duplicating posts and how to delete posts and most importantly how to write The best idea is to choose to publish a topic about ...

I see that this is something that many of us avoid!
In my case, I do not feel prepared and I plan to wait a few more weeks to acquire more knowledge on this platform. When I feel that I am ready and sure of what I am doing I have no doubts that I will create my own songs.

• +2 1

I am avoiding the creation of my own topics because I am still a new member I don't have that type of confidence yet also I do not want to receive warning points for creating a wrong topic.

Most of us especially the new members are afraid creating topics because they don't have confidence and are avoiding to have warning point and restrictions so also think there post will be deleted while some are have no enough knowledge and experience to create topic and to also avoid making duplicate of the topic in the forum 

I think the reason why people prefer to comment than create their own themes is for fear of making a mistake and being given warning points. Also surely there are people who do not feel prepared and it is understandable, with time more people will be encouraged to create their own publications.

• +2 1

Since I am a new member, I have not yet been able to know what is popular in the forum and which is receiving attention from users. This is one of the reasons and I am also afraid of deleting it, as it may violate the terms.

On 1/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, BTC Future said:

I've basically run out of ideas. I want to publish only quality posts and I might spent too much time with something and in the end I don't like and delete. I will post anything I find useful though when I see that something is not posted yet.

If you do not have ideas and you want to make the topics you can go to the google and find the ideas and also the material to use in the topic and create the topics on the daily basis.

Very good morning, the truth is that I do not avoid it, but just sometimes I like to provide more value when making a comment and I focus on that, until I have a good useful topic to create, because most people are only thinking about a topic and the truth to create a good topic you have to know what value we will provide so that others can profit from our knowledge.