What are your hopes in the world of mining going forward? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What are your hopes in the world of mining going forward?

Are your hopes in the world of crypto specifically mining, is there a new technology that does not require large electricity, or is there a new coin that can provide new benefits, or is there anything else that you hope to be able to do and profitable?

Maybe you haven't noticed but miners dictate price alot. Bitmain having the most BTC hashpower is manipulating the price in a way that they aren't mining at a loss. In some ways mining will always be profitable but yeah I agree right now its chump change. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/3/2020 at 3:35 PM, hmind said:

Are your hopes in the world of crypto specifically mining, is there a new technology that does not require large electricity, or is there a new coin that can provide new benefits, or is there anything else that you hope to be able to do and profitable?

As the time pass by human creates more advance technology its not a surprise that one day they will create a super mining machine that will lessen the use of resources.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Through the agreement, the two nations plan to foster ‘mutual supply and demand arrangements’, close knowledge gaps, and fast track innovation.

Hoping that Google can accept the existence of cryptocurrency mining investments and help intimidate the behavior of fake mining investment sites, some solo miners in various countries get different energy supplies, very influential with profits. In recent years mining technology has increasingly developed new products to overcome the difficulties of cryptocurrency mining, increasing the hashpower of reducing energy power and also not cheap prices.

I hope that in the mining world I will make more profit, even though I don't have much experience and I am still learning a lot but I feel that mining is still good in cryptocurrencies.

Is there any new technology that does not require large energy, or is there a new coin that can provide new benefits or anything else that you intend to do and be successful in the field of cryptography, specifically mining?

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, hmind said:

I hope mining becomes easier in the future because popular and profitable coins like bitcoin needs expensive tools and only wealthy people can earn from mining bitcoin. We need more coins with simple mining requirements (coins that can be mined easily with a cheap GPU) so that anyone can join crypto mining process and get benefit from recording and confirming transactions. When most people get involved in mining industry, there will be less supply manipulations and prices become more stable.

On 1/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, hmind said:

Hmmm, i dont know the power of sun for electricity🕹🔋🔌 can do the job? what is your opinion of that? we need to use the nature to help us here.

The mining will not live forever, I thinks in the future there would be discovered the another way of processing the blockchain transactions more than mining

On 1/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, hmind said:

I have estimated XRP  is easy and low budget.All i have to collect some funds and mined XRP then convert in to BTC .Their is no new technology for mining .

Mining is a good for you have a hardware. Mining    is a good idea for online income and extra income.  Because many people are in a mining .  crypto talk org is a good site.        

Yes, you can invest in cryptocurrency pos mining on which the selected coin is calculated. This is a very effective type of mining for today. 

In the future of mining, I really hope that mining becomes more profitable, with bitcoin I don't dare to expect much but we want a more powerful tool to be more productive, mining is also fast. more because electricity costs in my country and many countries are expensive. I cannot exploit for too long without receiving interest.

All cryptocurrencies have special miners and mining will be continuous, but it will become more difficult and in my opinion it is necessary to clarify a specific method for mining in order not to affect the price of cryptocurrencies negatively.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope that mining will not be suppressed by the major countries, as happened in China, because this will negatively affect the field of crypto, as happened in the past.

To be more more specific and talk about the bitcoin mining, the best is for the price of bitcoin to increase so that miners are favored. As for other cryptocurrencies, if their price is not increasing too, this may collapse the coin. 

• +1 1

The mining method has not changed yet. There is an alternative mining is POS. And everyone expects from mining that the price of the extracted coin will increase.

Well, my hope in mining world is to have a new technology that doesn't require some much electricity for you to continue mining. If that happens, then that will be good to us, right? But the bad part is that mining will also gain more user than before. We have much more rivals between mining and I think that the supply of bitcoin in mining industry will be much more easily get low because of its demand.

• +1 1

In mining for you to be able to mine good numbers of crypto you are required to use large amount of electricity. Because in mining it is continuously working day and night for you to be able to gain great amount of the cryptocurrency you are mining.

I hope that mining will be legalized in most countries since its ban is a real barbarity, although people do not violate any laws if they do not steal electricity from anyone.

15 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

In mining for you to be able to mine good numbers of crypto you are required to use large amount of electricity

Well, i think you're right but electricity is jisty giving some power to your equipments to do mining, you need to have some high specifications of equipment for this so that you will earned a lot of coins in a short period of time.

Right now in 2020 there are some promising cloud mining that seems to return your funded money with huge profit from it such as virtual mining right now it comes with a new offer than can return your money within a month and it's a trusted one as it's operated with Yobit exchange platform  in which you only pay 10% of miner cost monthly to make it run 

Edited by leakydonney
Correction

Really hope that a day comes when we could mine a cryptocurrency as easy as when Bitcoin was first released. But I think that was already released and that coin we could mine easily is called Pi Network Coin. To mine that coin, all you need to have is a mobile phone with an internet connection.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, hmind said:

Yes, PoW is different from PoS, in proof of work, you need poweful miners that will require electricity. But in proof of stake, you new only to Stan you coin and be good for mining reward, this does not require electricity.