Heroes of Mavia (Top Blockchain Game) - NFTs & collections - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

Heroes of Mavia (Top Blockchain Game)

Screenshot.thumb.png.f4670b982b919492874b8f037936c6fa.png
Hello, crypto enthusiasts. Today I want to tell you about such an interesting game on the blockchain as Heroes of Mavia. The style of the game is a bit like a Clash of Clans. But this is only at first glance. Everything is much more interesting and diverse here. It will be possible to build your bases and defend it from enemies, using various traps, towers, and so on. The game will use various resources such as gold, oil and rubies. The game is built on the blockchain. So it will be possible to play-and-earn. Only two tokens will be used in the project: Mavia and Ruby. The Mavia token will be used mainly on the stock exchange, with the help of it it will be possible to sell NFT. The Ruby token will be used inside the game itself. The team will also launch its own NFT marketplace in which the Mavia token will be used. The game will be released on platforms such as Desktop, Android, iOS, Mobile browser.
Screenshot3.png.863d3e01f92df99a635b147904ae9246.png
Screenshot5.png.b033f4a468f2dc6f06ca9ee1aaa1b7ab.png
Mavia tokenomics looks like this⤵️
mavia_token.png.ed35e18da320991f1caf463e294a54f2.png
Below is about the game itself⤵️
Screenshot1.thumb.png.c8c2fb78b7b22b5e0de6e0de36320083.png
The game will implement an army consisting of infantry, vehicles and air units. The choice will be diverse.
Screenshot2.thumb.png.424010483cb26a7bf0226e8eccd236f5.png
The game has an in-game currency called rubies, you can earn them with the help of your battles, successful base defenses, completing tasks, etc. There is also gold and oil in the form of additional in-game resources. All this will help you to develop quickly in the game and earn money on it.
Screenshot3.thumb.png.0776a8dd0f3a957729f80751835fe3a4.png
With the help of rubies (Ruby token), you will be able to upgrade your heroes at your discretion. Also, the Ruby in-game token is still used to increase the base level.
Screenshot4.thumb.png.aa2a213a649a9b55ad14c940ab14bfa9.png
The support for this game is very good due to such global companies as Binance Labs, Animoca Brands, Hashkey Capital, etc.
Therefore, it is not worth doubting this project not a drop.
Screenshot5.thumb.png.55b18046ea703a835951c79a28e87d2a.png
The development team consists of guys like:
Screenshot6.thumb.png.a6e391699fb47c63926b91e3d1442052.png
The roadmap of Heroes of Mavia: is planned as follows, in the screenshot you can explore everything.
Mavia_Roadmap.png.2cc8af852ddd213d4e81be5180f6b692.pngThe main website of the project - The main website of the project - https://www.mavia.com
White paper for familiarization with the project - https://www.mavia.com/game_deck.pdf
Official Discord Channel - https://discord.com/invite/maviaofficial
The official Twitter of the project - https://twitter.com/MaviaGame
Official Youtube Movie - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEsG9bqZilH29cW6gC5oApQ
Official Instagram of Mavia - https://www.instagram.com/heroesofmavia /
FAQ on the whitelist - https://medium.com/heroes-of-mavia/heroes-of-mavia-land-settler-program-tropical-land-whitelist-52ee74c114c7
Form to fill out - https://www.mavia.com/ru/whitelist
A short video about the game Heroes of Mavia ⤵️

Brief information for those who want to participate in the whitelist, you will need to create content, memes, art, videos about the project and all its charms. Above, I threw off a link where you can get acquainted with how and what you will need to do to participate. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Dagamand007

Friends who participate in this project, today the first 1000 winners have already received their letters. Which says that you have been whitelisted to participate in the purchase of land. There are two more waves ahead with the choice of winners.

Heroes of Mavia developers have announced the distribution of gifts for their fans. To receive a gift, you need to join discord and fill out the form. Acceptance of applications will be completed when 250k subscribers in the discord are collected. So almost everyone has a chance to get a gift.
Official information from Twitter - https://twitter.com/maviagame/status/1488933909542834177?s=21
Form to fill out - https://t.co/jp4mhNkDxco

From what I see at the website, the game client is still not available for downloading. So the questions below are for the ones who will do the upcoming alpha testing, assuming there is none yet.

How's the characters, graphics and sound?

How would you rate the gameplay? Was it too easy to the point of boredom, or too hard without the help of expensive items bought with Ruby tokens?

Was it enjoyable?

Sorry for being curious about players' feedback. But with crypto games, gameplay can have a significant impact on the number of people who will seriously play it, and in turn its tokens' price.

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

6 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

From what I see at the website, the game client is still not available for downloading. So the questions below are for the ones who will do the upcoming alpha testing, assuming there is none yet.

How's the characters, graphics and sound?

How would you rate the gameplay? Was it too easy to the point of boredom, or too hard without the help of expensive items bought with Ruby tokens?

Was it enjoyable?

Sorry for being curious about players' feedback. But with crypto games, gameplay can have a significant impact on the number of people who will seriously play it, and in turn its tokens' price.

I would like to answer your questions. Heroes of Mavia, is only in development. The alpha version is scheduled for the second quarter of this year. The beta version will be released in the third quarter. And already the release of the game is scheduled for the fourth quarter. Therefore, it's too early to talk about graphics, sound, and gameplay. I can say one thing, the game will be somewhat similar to Clash of Clans, only on the blockchain.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

Therefore, it's too early to talk about graphics, sound, and gameplay.

That's ok, I'll just bump the questions above once players start testing the alpha client.

20 hours ago, Dagamand007 said:

I can say one thing, the game will be somewhat similar to Clash of Clans, only on the blockchain.

I hope it isn't too similar to Clash of Clans gameplay to the point of being derided as a total ripoff.

Anyway, I've already informed some of my friends over at a social media platform about the upcoming game. My small way of increasing the hype for the game a bit.

• +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

So many play-to-earn economy based platform are coming into existence by a storm since 2021. Axie Infinity paved the road and NFT Metaverse is another hottest topic in the internet now. I have just an initial sight on your recommended platform, everything is looking cool but I doubt whether it could be a game changer or not 😜

• +5 1

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So many play-to-earn economy based platform are coming into existence by a storm since 2021. Axie Infinity paved the road and NFT Metaverse is another hottest topic in the internet now. I have just an initial sight on your recommended platform, everything is looking cool but I doubt whether it could be a game changer or not 😜

Yes, you are right, a lot of play to earn games have suddenly appeared since 2021, but many also don't last long and end up being scams ))
the main reason the token price dropped because the players sold the tokens they got, so it's quite risky if we want to play the newly launched play to earn game, it's better to play the play to earn game which has been launched since 2020 and still survives until now.
But because the game Heroes of Mavia looks similar to COC, maybe I'll try to play it, but maybe my focus is just to find the experience of playing not looking for the token ))

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 2/10/2022 at 1:19 PM, ayatoslaw said:

Yes, you are right, a lot of play to earn games have suddenly appeared since 2021, but many also don't last long and end up being scams ))
the main reason the token price dropped because the players sold the tokens they got, so it's quite risky if we want to play the newly launched play to earn game, it's better to play the play to earn game which has been launched since 2020 and still survives until now.
But because the game Heroes of Mavia looks similar to COC, maybe I'll try to play it, but maybe my focus is just to find the experience of playing not looking for the token ))

Well, i think that is not the main reason mate. There's a lot of NFT game which is created just to scam people, example of it is the cryptoblades, that game consist of character which is having a imaginary battle, all you need to do is to pay some tax to make a battle using BNB coin. This game is not accessible anymore because the developer's doing rug pull which means all of the money invested on that game is now gone.

Hello everyone! I wanted to come in and let everyone know that the beta progression is coming along beautifully. And we are on schedule for our Land holder access release. We have been preparing our marketing plan for the last several months, and we are very excited to kick it off soon. I know things may seem quiet, but a real storm is brewing here in the background, and we cannot wait to show everyone what we have in store for Mavia and everyone here. Expect to see some big things in the coming weeks as we approach beta, after beta is released, the real fun begins!