Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -4 1
  • -3 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

Just now, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

I have been in the system of cryptocurrency for some years now I can say not every crypto is scam, I believe that most of them that are talking bad about cryptocurrency are not in the crypto system, they are talking without experience. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

6 minutes ago, kingsbtc said:

These people are either:

1. Ignorant and does not know a single thing about cryptocurrencies,
  2. They are like the first one, but they knew someone that is scammed by cryptocurrencies, and has been influenced ever since,
  3. Or it's just the government that does not want difficult-to-regulate, decentralized cryptocurrencies.

The government argument actually has some great points. They don't like existing cryptocurrencies since it's hard to trace, and illegal activities can be done more easily, such as illegal markets, and corrupt practices, since payments are transparent but not traceable to the person itself. That's why countries like China starts to develop their own cryptocurrency that would be centralized and still monitored by their government to prevent illegal acts from happening.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

They say like that it's only being consumed by false news and spreading it back. They just don't feel the truth, if they join I think they will feel something different from the story they mentioned.

• +2 1

A lot of people believe in cryptocurrency and a lot of investments were made and I do not consider it a Scam with such a large capitalization.

• +1 2

Investing in cryptocurrency is, first of all, my funds for investing in bitcoin. I don’t see any scam here, maybe there is, but a small scam. 

• +1 1

I think that persons are not getting some money here in cryptocurrency world so that they will make some fake news about it, they didn't know the importance of it in terms of money by giving some help to the people to sustain the daily expanses and allowances.

Well i think they just says words like that because they don't have that much knowledge in crypto currency that's why they lost their money in crypto industry. Well, if they are just more careful in crypto industry, i think they will earn money here and you can't say crypto is a scam when you are earning.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

It is the matter of experience. Whom have got scammed he called it scam and whom have gain rewards or profits from crypto currencies admitis its not a scam. In my opinion crypto is awesome but many of scammers have jumped in crypto world

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes it is. Who don't know the details of it to them it is a scam. Who faced a loss without knowing anything to them it is scam. The people don't want to be digital world to them it is a scam. And the people have no experience about it to them it is a scam. They will never understand its value. 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is not a big scam because they called it scam because people have been scammed by websites and other platforms because they are paying their users to use bitcoin and other coins, but if you find a legitimate and useful website and application that really gives them users you.  Crypto is true  Appreciate the use of Rancy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think they're the one who experienced fake projects because of some lack of knowledge in Crypto Currency. Or maybe they're the one who is so excited to earn money but the problem they're scam or hacked. There's many reasons why this happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Obviously people that don't know or understand fully cryptocurrency,  just hear mostly the negative things that happen , and so become pessimistic. We should all know that by getting more knowledge in a certain topic we understand better all the aspects, and believe more the positive things in an investment.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Those are just doubters

They don't know crypto if I may ask,we all know its not a scam. Cuz its legit,

Seriously I don't know why they even say its a scam

6 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

• +1 1

This is life changer for all the people that wants to earn money and wants work at home. The crypto currency change the economics and now every country accept the importance of crypto currency due to increasing demand from public and more people invest and want to earn with crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the reason they said that crytocurrency was a scam because they experienced a lot of scams or they lose their crypto on a scan projects. Hence, cryptocurrency was not a scam, it was the people who uses it on bad intention are the scams.

• +1 2

No, I don't think saying cryptocurrency is big scam would be suitable... You might can cryptocurrency is the big market for scammers, still most people don't know or have knowledge about cryptocurrency but want to earn easily so the scammers make it an opportunity and scams people who are willing to earn online...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

I dont think so everyone called crypto currency is scam. Only a few people who said it scam because they dont have complete knowledge of crypto currencies or they cant get earning from crypto

• +1 2

7 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

These people either have no idea what they are talking about and just want to look cool to their banker friends, or most of the times they just want to create more fud (fear-uncertainty-doubt) so they can buy as cheap as possible.

It is a common tactic.

7 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I have been in the system of cryptocurrency for some years now I can say not every crypto is scam, I believe that most of them that are talking bad about cryptocurrency are not in the crypto system, they are talking without experience. 

yes dear you are right most of people are talking without experience. 

• -2 1

Everyone has their own opinions if any one says crypto currency is scam  we unknow her early experience is going to be scam are they exactly know about crypto currency that why they says crypto is big scam

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Those who said crypto is a scam they don't know what really crypto is, they don't have time to research, they are lazy people, they just making FUD about crypto.  Ignore those people.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those are just doubters

They don't know crypto if I may ask,we all know its not a scam. Cuz its legit,

Seriously I don't know why they even say its a scam

8 hours ago, kingsbtc said:

• -1 1
  • +1 1