Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so a debt of gratitude is in order for posting. Entirely cool post.It 's extremely exceptionally decent and Useful post.Thanks  <a href="https://testy-do-policji.pl/ testy policja">testy do policji</a>

Your online diaries propel more each else volume is so captivating further serviceable It chooses me happen for pull back repeat. I will in a blaze grab your reinforce to stay instructed of any updates.  <a href="https://testy-do-policji.pl/rekrutacja-do-policji/ rekrutacja do policji krok po kroku">rekrutacja policja 2020</a>

On 1/3/2020 at 1:34 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Cryptocurrency is not a big scam they told this is scam because of the people being scammed by the websites and other platforms tells they are paying their users to use bitcoin and other coins but if you find a legit and useful website and application that really paying their users you really appreciate the use of cryptocurrency and also if you earn a lot of ideas and money.

we can directly feel the money from this activity so it can be distinguished which is true or not this site, we can see the process that runs every day

Dont think so! It can be a scam according to your behavior in it, never hurry to get large amount of crypto without any knowledge on how you will do it. There are many peoples who succeed with crypto dear friend.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, MisaGoresim said:

This is not a scam. This is called people who circle around their finger because they do not know how to keep their coins safe.

Some people thinks that it is a long time planned soacam, that will one day become a bomb to many.

The person who said that I don't think understands crypto as a whole. He can't say that because in crypto currency is very much, if you want to say fraud then it must be addressed by saying the name of the project or the name of the token that deceived them.

norteero estafa, solo hay que saber donde uno invierte tiempo. Por ejemplo esta plataforma muchos comentarios dicen que han pagado, lo consideras estafa?. en mi poca experiencia creo que solo hay que leer e investigar primero antes de invertir el tiempo, asi uno invierte tiempo y gana a la vez.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

Because they don't understand what it is. You can't put them all under same umbrella and not compare them because "they are all cryptos". Project value differs very much depending on its fundamentals. They are not all the same crypto. I am guessing that none of these fudders haven't even read bitcoin whitepaper.

Edited by rekter

I have also read such comments on some sites but for me I think as for other people who in this area it is not so. Maybe they got into some scam so they don't believe it.

I'm sure those are people who have never been involved in cryptocurrencies and profited from it, or this is someone who has been involved but cheated. I think these misconceptions stem from little understanding.

Yo la considero una estafa dado que ella a mi me a ayuda un poco, y he visto que si le da ganancias a muchas personas de este medio, solo hay que saber como invertir y listo, estar en sitios confiables.

Yes there are many who consider that cryptocurrency is a big scam, but those are who dont know the cryptocurrency never tried it or maybe they have tried it invested on it with loss then they told anything about it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Welcome with me
Many think that cryptography cannot be money for transactions as long as it does not carry a physical meaning like securities
They see it as just a big scam, in which everyone who fills out his paper money falls to invest in crypto

Crypto currency itself is not scam but its the most targeted source for scamers as they can lure people with their fake promises of huge returns through there websites and other means they use because bitcoins can be transacted across the glob vai a wallet address in just some minets without any intermediaries.. all cloud bitcoins mining websites are scams and should be avoided.

I think they do not have enough information about this field. I advise them before they talk about cryptocurrencies to educate themselves in this field, because most of the investments in this era are digital and in cryptocurrencies.

They dont know what are they talking about ! I think that they didnt try it ! because all of us know that with cryptocruncies we can make a huge profits !

Ofcourse scores of if not a good number crypto "projects" are right scams, regular a few cap ones are scams(EOS is the perfect example) but that doesnt signify the technology is a scam... The tech behind it is dreadfully true and legit, and the scams will no more than persist as slow as here is no perfect crypto out there.

It's because they do not know about it. I also had this feeling that crypto was a scam before getting to know about it. Now that I know more about it, I am loving it.

The craze of crypto currency is mounting day by day. uniform all the same near are more than a few countries which banned crypto but after they are allowing crypto currency. It will be out of the commonplace for fiat currency. People are crazy because of their greed. Crypto currency no further than the platform which be qualified of create up you unexpected profit.

• +3 1

Crypto currency si not scam..bitcoin is not scam.

The scammer is the people uses crypto currency just only to scam people.all people.saying crypto are scam they are just only lock of knowledge in crypto

• +1 1

In my opinion, people are not aware of it now without knowing it in the present time, and they express different opinions about it whatever they wish to say. In fact, in my opinion, they should know about it before they can understand itI do not think it should be earned and criticized afterwards or it is meaningless to consider them with this little knowledge

• +3 1

They are either fool or they have not used cryptocurrency even for once in their lifetime. Cryptocurrency is obviously not a scam, its just like a gambling where you either face loss or get profits.

• +1 1

No, i don't think crypto is a scam. Rather it is the future of our new generations. They will prefer to work here rather than typical jobs as it is easy to earn money here. So crypto is not at all scam

• +3 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

The fact is that most persons who are making such comments about Crypto are just been ignorant of Crypto currency because if they are nor ignorant they will not make such comments at any point in time.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, kare said:

The fact is that most persons who are making such comments about Crypto are just been ignorant of Crypto currency because if they are nor ignorant they will not make such comments at any point in time.

It is true that whatever we do not know or understand is a mystery, so we can excuse the ignorance of those saying cryptocurrency is a scam, because they are neck dip in ignorance. A friend of mine was investing in the ponzi - Onecoin, but he claimed he was into cryptocurrency until I pointed it out to him that was not cryptocurrency but a HYIP.

• +2 1