Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

Bitcoin is not centralized which presents us with a new economic alternative for the present and for the future for many countries because of their financial situations, perhaps there are things that are still missing to finish exploiting the full potential of cryptocurrencies and their derivatives.

Of course, Bitcoin can contribute to the world economy. This cryptocurrency has shown great strength in the market and has helped users to become financially independent. There are countries that have economic problems and Bitcoin is a way to help people. The fundamental objective of this cryptocurrency is to replace fiat money and it has gradually achieved this.

Hello everyone and good mood. I think that bitcoin still cannot fully solve serious problems in the economies of countries, but the prerequisites, in practice, have already been created and the rest is a matter of time. We need a mechanism that will provide the ruling classes with control over the cryptocurrency in general and in particular, otherwise there will be a conflict of interest: some countries are ready to introduce the same bitcoin as a means of payment, while others are not that not ready, but they will say that bitcoin is nothing, except for the desire to speculate on the market, it is not backed by anything, although in fact it is not. Bitcoin it is not included in the gold standard. There are those in the world who rule our planet: the 300 Club and other gray cardinals. Apparently they are still holding a pause.
Sorry for my crooked English.

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

On 1/3/2020 at 3:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

Cryptocurrencies practically came to solve all the problems of humanity the new digital economy cryptocurrency

On 03.01.2020 at 08:05, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

I can't say that bitcoin is an easy way to make money. A lot of risks can cause you problems. You also need tons of knowledge for this business.

Bitcoin can make it much easier for people to interact, this is a fact. Increase the speed of solving payment and purchasing issues. More speed, faster everything moves.

• +5 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Bitcoin is currently the one element that is most interested by many people to make more money. if we use Bitcoin very well then the benefits we get will be very good. it is a way out of economic difficulties, and I have seen many people come out of that problem because of it.

The bitcoin would help any government This can happen both with the resources of nations, organizations and people. Precisely, the economy studies how to satisfy the needs of the population, through a finite set of resources and possibilities

• Useful or interesting 1

I have read that Bitcoin can help some people that battle with inflation. I read about the Venezuela and how the money you hold dissappears the next day and you can't buy anything unless you spend the same day. Why have they not bought all the Bitcoin they can already? Or other cryptocurrency. What other easier method to reduce the effect of inflation can they find? With gold it will be all about roberies.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

In the near future they may not be so important at the governmental level but in the long term the most likely thing to happen is that each country will draw its own cryptocurrency to govern its citizens with more vigilance

• +1 1

in its current form, definitely not, yes, investment opportunities in an area of the economy independent of state banks have a beneficial effect, but this is so, a small positive effect, digital currencies are the future, but in their current form, unfortunately, they will not save the economy

6 hours ago, yonkii said:

I have read that Bitcoin can help some people that battle with inflation. I read about the Venezuela and how the money you hold dissappears the next day and you can't buy anything unless you spend the same day. Why have they not bought all the Bitcoin they can already? Or other cryptocurrency. What other easier method to reduce the effect of inflation can they find? With gold it will be all about roberies.

@yonkii there has no way to reduced the inflation of bitcoin or another crypto currency because you know crypto currency is not stable with it price... Bitcoin and another crypto currency        always do pump and dump because of stock market trading volume.. If you dont want your money to see inflation then you can use gold but yah gold attract roberies too.. But you need to be careful always..        

• +1 1
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

Add my friend, we have to be careful both in currencies and gold

@kenan 1 ofcourse as crypto currency and gold fully Different.. Gold price is stable and its has very low chance to change it price after a certain time but all the crypto currency price depend on demand and trading volumes of stock market so the every day crypto price change.. There has big difference between gold and crypto               

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yonkii there has no way to reduced the inflation of bitcoin or another crypto currency because you know crypto currency is not stable with it price... Bitcoin and another crypto currency        always do pump and dump because of stock market trading volume.. If you dont want your money to see inflation then you can use gold but yah gold attract roberies too.. But you need to be careful always..        

You have to learn what happens in Venezuela because you are making a mistake here. You are wrong about Bitcoin and about pump and dump, I am very new in this and I have learned better so far. Maybe you have to read more from world news about what happens in the world and about Bitcoin from Cryptotalk and learn my friend.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

Hello, I think that the people who are investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies right now, in a few years will benefit from very good profits and many will see their economic problems solved. I hope to be among them

• +2 1

What you ask is if it can help poor people? These people have access to the internet and have any knowledge of it? If they don't then they don't have hope to earn some satoshi and store them for the future. But will they do that? Do they understand investments?

Well I would add that bitcoin is not a way to earn money easily and freely but if I would say that it is the instrument or the means by which they can achieve it, currently there are taps that give users coins to solve simple captchas, but today they are not worth it. too much already when it is valued they will be able to obtain good profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems to me that bitcoin will not help with the problem in the economy. After all, the economic crisis is quite, difficult, and much more money is needed.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

Although tax-free earnings benefit many people, unfortunately, it is a painful loss for the country's economy. Those who love their country and their homeland should pay their taxes, countries use it to keep the economy alive and produce something beneficial to people thanks to the taxes they receive, of course, it would not be very ethical if it is acted in the opposite direction. The correct evaluation will provide convenience and benefit in many ways, but if they use it maliciously, of course, the states will not want currencies such as bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Offcourse, if the government can seethe potential of these ordinary coins, provide necessary reforms that will encourage the development of these currencies not only will it reduce the cost of printing fiat currency but also the issue of inflation will drastically reduce. And in turn, the economy will benefit from an ordinary digital currencies 

• +1 1

I see that cryptocurrencies can help people in poor countries to earn money and help them, but I do not think that governments will benefit from that because they cannot impose taxes on cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is decentralized and therefore cannot control it and know the people who deal in cryptocurrencies and consequently If governments put in place laws to regulate cryptocurrencies, they might be able to benefit from that by knowing cryptocurrency transfers and imposing some taxes and fees to help their economy.

• +3 1

Yes, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency help to fight against the economic problems for people from disadvantaged areas. It is the strongest tool for solving so many problems in this world. 

Crypto will be very useful for a country that has economic problems, such as countries in Africa and Asia.. use of bitcoin with blockchain technology does make everything more efficient, so it can reduce unnecessary expenditure and avoid corrupt officials from doing the action.

• +1 1