Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

Yes, cryptocurrency is precisely for this reason that it was created that remove all economic problems in many countries. Because the cryptocurrency rate depends only on trading it in the markets and that’s it.it is independent of oil and other things.Therefore, cryptocurrency will soon become a world currency.

Yes of course Bitcoin can help the economic growth of the some countries in the world. Bitcoin has the Bigger market values. If the reputed companies around the world choose payment method in the bitcoin, which can create the separate  environment of the good services. 

On 2/13/2020 at 3:36 PM, Hash Ali said:

Bitcoin may be help to solved economic problem It will definitely continue to play a vital role as it has been working for the next generation We know that Bitcoin has many big plans that he works with So we believe it will work to solve the problem.

This is why some countries are adopting cryptocurrencies because they know that this will be demand for their country and because of that, this will be having an effect to their economic status.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, Ripolok said:

Earlier last year, Jack Dorsey, cofounder of Twitter and CEO of Square, declared that Bitcoin would become the world’s “single currency” within a decade. What was striking about Dorsey’s comment wasn’t just the audacious prediction but also the notion that Bitcoin might be useful for something other than speculative investing. After all, even as the financial world has been gripped by cryptocurrency mania over the last year, the “currency” part of cryptocurrencies has receded in importance in the public eye.

All the great peoples will know that the crypto market is the future of the world and soon this will be the legal currency in all over the world and peoples will use this in their daily life. Now this time crypto market is so much famous and peoples will invest their money regularly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 minutes ago, Jump said:

Bitcoin can really help the economy because today we need to avoid having a direct transaction with the other people because we are avoiding the virus today but instead it is good if we having a payment of online through cryptocurrency.

Your answer is not totally direct to the topic here in this forum, i hope that you will be answer the topic properly and also this is connected, i hope you may understand.

31 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Your answer is not totally direct to the topic here in this forum, i hope that you will be answer the topic properly and also this is connected, i hope you may understand.

I am also surprised that many users cross the line from the topic. in my opinion this is not quite right. if indeed there is confusion from the topic, you can ask in detail, it's okay.

21 hours ago, rianpedia said:

I am also surprised that many users cross the line from the topic. in my opinion this is not quite right. if indeed there is confusion from the topic, you can ask in detail, it's okay.

Try to avoid this kind of doing mate because there is a high tendency that you will be getting banned or deleted your posts here in this forum, i hope this may be continue for yourself to not doing this.

1 hour ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Bitcoin emerged as a form of refusal and the global financial system monopolized the wealth of governments unable to fully control bitcoin, they tried in spite of the tax exchange rules.

They have try all means to make bitcoin Centralized so that they can have control over bitcoin, but they always failed and that why they don't want to legalized bitcoin in their nations

On 1/3/2020 at 12:56 PM, pulokdeb said:

I think Bitcoin can help us a lot in solving economic problems because the current market value of bit coins is very high.

the people whilst come to understand approximately it they in reality make funding right here to dispose of tax.

As an opinion came to my mind right now we can't say that we need it we need anything that give us money in general and fit us also but are we who decide the Bitcoin should be in the market or other higher traders and 🐋 in the economic system.

Bitcoin may help in solving economic problems at the level of groups or even very poor countries where it supports trade movements but it will not economically support the great countries that collect taxes and contain a large number of central banks because they will affect the economic movements in those countries except in the major countries have put control on Bitcoin and this is very difficult

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The ongoing civil unrest and increased economic conflicts have led to a massive influx of investor money into cryptocurrency space, especially bitcoin due to its relative strength. 

In my opinion, bitcoin can certainly help solve economic problems. Because the country whose economy is very poor, if they invest in Bitcoin, they can easily improve their economy. It is not possible to buy Bitcoin economically but it is possible to improve the economy with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin may well be assist in resolved persоnal economic concern It may positively go on to take up an integral character for the reason that it's doing work fоr a subsequent age bracket Problems in later life who Bitcoin seems to have a large number of enormous policies which he mutually Which means we tend to are convinced it may give good results to resolve the drawback

Exactly Bitcoin can. The biggest advantage of this crypto technology is that anyone can make money for himself which automatically reduce the unemployment rate.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:35 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

I think yes it does make impact on the economy. Because in my country we have to pay a certain % of tax on every transaction of crypto currency. I just know about it nothing else. 

I think that no, the governments of huge countries have money to feed the entire planet, but they do not do this, even if countries start making huge money using cryptocurrencies, governments will not share this money with the poor.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:13 PM, amiraliko said:

I think cryptocurrencies will help the economic Problems. Many ICOs and IEOs projects will attract investors. The national economy will develop. The banking system will change to pay the coin, And the electronic money market will creating momentum for economic development.

It can help, that is the problem for starting projects only, but as what we can see, bitcoin and other crypto is getting publicity now because it is more recommended and convinient.

Yes of course. Bitcoin has a good number of value in the crypto world and it also traded as the number top positions. It was second most traded currency last year. So I think that as It has a good economical value then it can be used in any social activities and also to improve the measurement of the nature. This is the best way to develop the curricular circumstances. 

Yes, this is correct. The cryptocurrency helps in solving many of the economic problems that it suffers from. I will mention only one and leave the rest to the forum members. Monitor the amount of money flowing to each country. This is one of the benefits of cryptography.

Edited by Maroua

In my opinion yes why not, BTC can help economic problems. But it doesn't mean BTC can solve every problem. For example right now BTC help us. Cause of corona there all shops, all works are closed, but we can earn some profit from here. 

As you knew we can do trading in BTC to earn some benefit. But l can not say that, BTC can help with economic problems. It is really hard. BTC can help people, who are here and use crypto. It can not solve all problems. 

I think this is very hard if governments still attack and against the cryptocurrency !

but if government helped people and make something that could help the economic this will may help the country !