Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Can Bitcoin Help with Economic Problems?

Bitcoin is consider the highest and also the most valuable coin in the crypto talk which is for earning money and also to be added that it can also help in the economic problem. 

The same is true of Ethereum, which causes market turmoil, as Posse's move has generated much controversy. Large development projects have yielded results, as participants discuss their potential impact on the ETH network

i think that was true that bitcoin can help with economic problems such as no hassle in online transactions buying some stuff to markets. because it's easy to use you must have mobile phones only as your wallet.. many more help will guarantee about bitcoin with economic problems.

sincerely, Yes Bitcoin container relieve and answer financial hitch for the reason that it is straightforward to transaction a lot here no interference of banking behavior and it puzzle out not make available content accusation while Bitcoin transaction and modest quantity of funds is save. 

I knew about BTC 3 years ago. I know it for its high value. and I decided to invest in it. At first, it was quite difficult, but it also helped me a lot in economics. and now I join the community to learn and share more.

Absolutely, Bitcoin can help with economic problems. Recently I joined a bounty in which I have got 35$. Crypto as free platform in which you can learn about the technology and earn free coins as well   

11 hours ago, Mahfoj04321 said:

Yes,bitcoin somehow can help the economic problem,coz one of the major economic problem that we are facing is financial crisis,so with the .

It is helping those countries that already adopt the crypto system. But to those that haven't they wouldn't know.

Yes , I think bitcoin change many people life. Its Easy to pay crypto. Its not like bank transection activities. Its easy to bitcoin users will  also seek to support any bitcoin related business ..

Yes, it would be really a good help gor thw economy, through this coin it gives another ways to gained more incomes in our government which is fall to our economic status. 

I don't see any other solutions than Bitcoin for people in highly-inflationary economies like Venezuela or Zimbabwe. If I'd live there I would try to put my wage as fast as possible into crypto. Gold is a solution, but it lacks portability and I'm not sure if there is so much access to it in under-developed countries.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Unfortunately, there are many poor countries in the world. For a good life there, citizens need only $ 3-5 per day. But in these countries it is very difficult to find a job. Cryptocurrencies help solve this problem. Now anyone can earn a few dollars a day. To do this, you need the Internet and a computer.

Of course bitcoin help economical problem. Because people working in this forum and earn bitcoin. Then they sell them and earn more money

6 hours ago, Robot said:

Of course bitcoin help economical problem. Because people working in this forum and earn bitcoin. Then they sell them and earn more money

Not only this forum, Bitcointalk too and many other online jobs. Bitcointalk and cryptocurrencies  are very best. 

Of course it helps.  It is helping me a lot. I get enough money as my side income    

On 1/3/2020 at 11:05 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Digital technology helps change one's life and the presence of Bitcoin has shown a new era in this advanced technology world.  Today many people are familiar with Bitcoin, although only a few countries accept it.  We need to know that Bitcoin is an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.  The name is also associated with open source software that he designed, and also uses peer-to-peer networks without centralized storage or a single administrator where the United States Treasury calls bitcoin a decentralized currency.  Is the presence of Bitcoin can help people who are below the poverty line, because many people say that Bitcoin is a way to make money easily and tax free for its users.

Yes i believe it can definitely help the economy if people trade with it and earn good income then it is very obvious that the it will improve their living standards and thus gradually helping to overcome the poverty.

In reality, just digital currencies cannot be a financial support issue.  However the stream system is required.  And there is a clear explanation of the bottle in terms of what is the core of crypto and the economics part of humanity.  Accordingly, I say that the bitcoin tin avoided the market of innumerable fillings, according to Nakamoto's favorite first rule, outdated and satisfying.

13 minutes ago, paulclark said:

Bitcoin can help economic problem when bitcoin going on the higher price, but when bitcoin keep lower and down impossible bitcoin become solution for economic problem and far away for help other.

That is not a fact and it's not only when the price of Bitcoin is high that it can have the capacity of solving economic problems as solving economic problems is just not about having money in the pocket to pay for things. All the jobs around cryptocurrencies is one good example of economic problems solved. 

6 hours ago, Hassan779 said:

Bitcoin is not a stable currency with a finite number.  Financial issues require a lot of funding.  Bitcoin has high stability, its prices can fluctuate, and if decentralized currency uses the government, I fear it will worsen their economy as Bitcoin has no taxes and taxes are the government's main fund.

Yes it is not a stable coin and will never be one we will have to work with it the way it is.

yes, in general, bitcoin can solve economic problems in business, as well as personal, it's just that it can be done when bitcoin can be utilized properly. however, the risk is also very large, because of this, bitcoin can also be considered to add to the ugliness when it is utilized at the wrong time.

Bitcoin can definitely served as good help to the economy. By the rate at which Bitcoin is going soon it will be a big rush to all countries In the world, many will need it.

11 minutes ago, Pio 50 said:

I joined here today but so .....i agree with you, that bitcoin helps many people in its existence, ...because i saw and lishening a hole about it bitcoin changes someone's destiny. I think bitcoin is very helpful for the community.....and economic. ...

you registered in the forum 6 hours ago and in 6 hours you were able to do 30 post? how the hell did you manage to do such a thing? you must have very fast fingers. welcome to the forum :classic_biggrin:

Yes, it promotes our economy in the sense that it can help solve unemployment problem, in the sense that those that are job seekers can maximise the opportunity for their source of income thereby reducing high crime rate and corruption