When to Say That You Gained in Tradings - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

When to Say That You Gained in Tradings

Yes dude you said absolutely right you can get the more profit from the trading I want to tell you that when you have the balance you should to go for the trading to make your money double and one thing more keep your eyes on the market rates

My friend, the transactions in cryptocurrency come in the forex market mainly, the deal is determined during the determination of a certain profit, that is, the deal is stopped automatically, and you can expect the currency to rise if it rises, you win the deal and you can fall and lose.

My friend, all I have to advise you is to learn the basics of trading, and More importantly, learn the technical analysis of cryptocurrencies, because it is the basis that will teach you whether or not this currency will work, which is the basic criterion. 

To buy at low prices and sell out at high prices it's a rule of trading. If you wants to get profit in the field of trading then you  will need full experience about it so that you will survive and get good profit in future. As s good trader you will need good and trusted website so that your investement will be Safe.

Buying Bitcoin at a certain price and then selling it at a higher price is called profit. But just by doing a couple of trades does not give you enough profit. With time and with regular and constant profits you can say you have gained.

Before trading it is must to look after the movement of bitcoin. It can take more time but you can do it daily. But never sell your coin at loss and trading is a matter of concentration ,  check the price wisely when you buy it.

Like you, I also trade on this platform when someone's value of tokens falls to a large extent. And then I sell her to the platform at a time when its price increases to a great extent, thus I earn a lot of money from there. And if you want to get more benefit in trading, then it is important that you analyze the market in a good way and do trading on your own. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I t doesn't matter if you see yourself earning some dollars daily or even weekly.. you should make your own plan and revise your targets every period.. i think that cryptocurrencies trading plan should take at least a month to make you able to calculate your profits.. for me , i prefer making a whole year plan because i am interested in mid and long term trading..

• +2 1

When you earn Bitcoin and convert it to ETH, you will still receive the same amount of money. However, if you hold it for a while while waiting for the ETH price to rise, maybe you will benefit more from the increase in the ETH price, but you have to be patient. If the price of ETH goes down, it means that your income has gone down too.

Friend, you must join the trading groups, there is the best way to know the strategies to use or at least follow a recognized trader so that you can support yourself with it.

I have a strategy that I learnt myself, and I try to apply it whenever I can, it is when I see that Bitcoin is rising up , I try to buy it with my USDT and when it reaches a good price for me even if it just tend Dollars profit I immediately sell out and I do not get greedy and wait for more rise , then I watch the market and when it falls I buy again and so on , you can make a good profit this way. 

If you are a crypto trader then you must understand the market condition. When you enter in market and when you exit from market. If you make these two decision at correct time you will say that you will become a good crypto currency trader

I am not start trading on this cryptotalk forum and I have no experience about trading on this cryptotalk wallet. But I want to share my idea with you that is you must trade when coins price is very low. In this way you will become a successful trader throughout the world.

• +5 1

As for me, I would say that I gain when I got some profit no matter how small it is, because that is the purpose of investing or trading, it does not have to be a large profit before we say that we gained something in crypto currency trading.

• +3 1

When I buy digital currencies at a low price and sell them after a period at a high price, I have made a profit.  To avoid loss in investment, we have to be better informed about digital currencies and the market situation.  The real profit is to be aware of all that is useful in the field of digital currencies, then we can achieve financial profit as well

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, in fact, I will not make any trades or investments at the moment because I have no experience with that, but I am thinking of investing in the long term.

You are able to balance in a lot of things the work is to train, keep on training a lot and in the end you are going to get where you want to go, so its important we are able to train in trading thats the only perfect thing to gain knowledge. 

We all gain in trading while we make profits. And the essence of trading is to buy and sell to make profits all the gain above the capital is the profits we earn through the transactions. 

yes of course trading productive, yet not in the short term.it isn't straightforward but rather its brimming with knowledge of exchanging , If you are fruitful in exchanging, that is the sign you are a decent broker and nothing need to get more thoughts.thanx

It depends on the method you want to trade in.
1- If it is for a short period of time, 10% profit is considered very good.
2- If it is for a long period of time, achieving 60% profits and more. is one of your goals.

• +3 1

I think trading take a lot of time. First we invest than we gaiined a great of knowledge. But is the best way to earn money on crytoworld. It has an amazing features. I advice you can try it. Best of luck. 

As for me I have never invest in trading before but I normally follow other people post to gain knowledge and experience on how to make trading and investment in crypto talk currency exchange market and I hope everyone success

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/18/2021 at 2:58 AM, MuhammadSh said:

I t doesn't matter if you see yourself earning some dollars daily or even weekly.. you should make your own plan and revise your targets every period.. i think that cryptocurrencies trading plan should take at least a month to make you able to calculate your profits.. for me , i prefer making a whole year plan because i am interested in mid and long term trading..

You're absolutely right @MuhammadSh  some time's market goes on our favor and we earns some quick profit within short period, it doesn't mean we gain all trading knowledge, so we always need work on different strategies and set a goal in our mind, and I agree long term gives good result in crypto currency.

First of all, hello friend, I think it's great that you are doing operations and that you have the willingness to continue trading, my recommendation is to see a cryptocurrency that is in extreme volatility or similar to it, buy when the price falls and wait a few days for it to increase, You choose how much profit you want from it and sell. But yes, if you wait a long time you have more risk of falling and losing, everything is the patience and study that you give to a cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

Trading mainly depends on technical analysis my friend, so you must have analyzed the currency chart before you trade it, then you can determine the right place to buy and the right place to sell, buy at the low price and sell at the high price and make a profit that depends on your capital .

• +2 1