Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

1 minute ago, Awaremooner said:

I personally believe bitcoin is better traded against stable coins. My style of trade is to trade bitcoin against stable coins when price is high and use the stable coin to buy bitcoin when the price is low. This bearish market is not the time to sell bitcoin against stable coins. I'd rather keep my bitcoins than trade it against stable coins in this present market

Like I said before this is the only use we have for stable coins but if you read above some of the users are thinking stable coins are good to hold for long term or such things LOL

It's obviously useful for day trade or short term trade but not useful to hold it for long time. If I really need to hold a stable coin then I will prefer them to cash out and have the case in my locker or in bank 😊

i think its safe to hold you money in bticoin now , i think he wont dump more then that  , but if you convert to a stable coin , bitcoin will rise in anymoment and you wont  catch him in the right moment 

• +1 1

Usually, you buy stable coins only when you consider that the currency you are trading will start to go down. There is no point in investing in the long term in stable coins.

Just now, Drboss said:

I have been telling people that care to listen that there is no other coin out there compare to bitcoin even in kind of market situation were people are even afraid of investing because they dont wanna loss money

Bitcoin could be the safest investment if anyone is thinking it as an investment. All other moves by following the moves of bitcoin so it really is make sense that the alts are not in competition with bitcoin.

In fact the hashrate gives us the full picture.

12 hours ago, yevodimib said:

I'm going to keep my BTC, because I think that this dump is temporary.

Well of course any dump in btc is temporary. BTC will hit sky rocket soon especially when we have halving just around the corner. A long time btc holder actually do not care at all with this price volatility. They know BTC eventually make them happy with it's peak.

6 hours ago, Juhe786 said:

I don;t think converting into a stable coin would be beneficial for long time.

Well there are no point to hold stable for long time. It's just another form of the fiat currency we have. 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:43 PM, bestprofi said:

Usually, you buy stable coins only when you consider that the currency you are trading will start to go down. There is no point in investing in the long term in stable coins.

Yes, only stupid people who invest in stable coins, because until whenever the value will remain the same, stable coins are only used when you are tired of trading and securing your assets because you think Bitcoin will go down, then you exchange your Bitcoin for stable coins.

Man really, why are you guys keep posting off topics here. I think I am done with this topic and it really needs to be locked.

@ayatoslaw @epidemia @Desais Can any one of you lock this please.

Thanks in advance.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

I guess it depends on what your goals are. You can obviously get more BTC if  you convert to a stable coin and then buy it back when the price drops. Just be sure that the price is going to drop. Do your own research. But if you just holding, and don't really want to bother, then you don't have to worry, because the price will come up again.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

On 9/27/2019 at 2:50 AM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

yes i hold bitcoin..no worries bitcoin is dropping ..just put in in the investment box of yobit..while you waitingto up the price of bitcoin..you earn by investment..check the investment box of yobit now...bitcoin and ethereum is now available at 0.1% daily

i'm gonna keep buying some btc. it gained more profit for me than stable coin. i'll hold my btc until its price go up significantly and i hope reach ath price again.

I had this discussion with crypto enthusiasts before and they kept saying stable coins is like holding the dollar itself and thats against the core of crypto community, only fools will always stay on bitcoin even if its crashing down.

Don't panic to see the price of btc now. Stable coin are important to me.  When the price up i convert some in stable coin like usdt and when the market dump i give the market come to me and buy in deep and hold it for long time and take profit😀    

I really see stablecoins as the springboard to get to Bitcoin, it's the useful way, it's one more way.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:22 AM, Naga said:

I had this discussion with crypto enthusiasts before and they kept saying stable coins is like holding the dollar itself and thats against the core of crypto community, only fools will always stay on bitcoin even if its crashing down.

Holding a stable coin is like holding fiat money and I don't think it will increase the value of our portfolio. If you want to invest and develop your portfolio, it's best if you invest in crypto that has large liquidity, there is a risk of loss but there is also a risk of profit

2 hours ago, jcarlo said:

Holding a stable coin is like holding fiat money and I don't think it will increase the value of our portfolio. If you want to invest and develop your portfolio, it's best if you invest in crypto that has large liquidity, there is a risk of loss but there is also a risk of profit

Seems like you also don't get what I'm saying, I know investing in crypto will increase my portfolio but I'm talking about when the market dumps its safe to stay in fiat till it starts to recover then I'll enter the market again.

13 minutes ago, Naga said:

Seems like you also don't get what I'm saying, I know investing in crypto will increase my portfolio but I'm talking about when the market dumps its safe to stay in fiat till it starts to recover then I'll enter the market again.

Of course, it's safe. But don't be complacent when prices start to rise. You could lose profit if you slept. 

15 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Of course, it's safe. But don't be complacent when prices start to rise. You could lose profit if you slept. 

No don't worry mate I always buy back at lower prices than before and its alwaysbetter to stay in fiat as bitcoin dumps because we never know if bears wants to dump it more or will bulls take over.

No don't sell replace your bitcoin with stablecoin this situation is temporary just hold off little longer because if you replace your bitcoins you will regret that move  just wait little longer

On 10/23/2019 at 10:19 PM, widdollar said:

For today I choose to buy bitcoin because when bitcoin goes down, altcoin just goes down deeper.
That is trade crypto.

This is about Stable coin where the price remains constant it neither changes to up or down when the Bitcoin price pumps or Dumps. It is just like Fiat, but it also changes during the currency exchange.

Stable Coin DAI is always remain $1, just check how long it is staying here.

I eat every good conservative, still prefer the good and well known to all BTC, decentralized and already quite consolidated in its structure, for me the more BTC I have the more I know I will be likely to profit in the future. And another option I prefer is also altcoins, but this is as a second option. I haven't adapted very well to the Stablecoins yet, I think they still have a lot to prove.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:03 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Bitcoin is my strong foundation and I won't change it to stablecoin. That's how I recognize bitcoin as strong currency these days, so it doesn't need to be overtaken by other non reliable crypto. Choice is a choice nothing else will be.

This is an important point when it comes to cryptocurrency, the belief, I am also conservative in this sense, BTC for me is still the most stable currency and one that has already demonstrated its potential.

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Stable Coin DAI is always remain $1, just check how long it is staying here.

Is it possible to stay $1 all the time? I didn't know that. I used to think that it always keeping moving a little.

Just checked, LOL.

DAI is very much volatile than other stable coin. Check the image I have attached from coinmarketcap. USDC was the most stable till date, I did check only three of the stable coins though.

Screenshot_8.jpg.67ea4acb39328bc3bc827a87be1803e2.jpgScreenshot_9.jpg.207c49869c373cfb4c899b658d9054e2.jpgScreenshot_10.jpg.cad640a8d162a9a9979bebaba1b6876c.jpg

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Is it possible to stay $1 all the time? I didn't know that. I used to think that it always keeping moving a little.

Just checked, LOL.

DAI is very much volatile than other stable coin. Check the image I have attached from coinmarketcap. USDC was the most stable till date, I did check only three of the stable coins though.

Screenshot_8.jpg.67ea4acb39328bc3bc827a87be1803e2.jpgScreenshot_9.jpg.207c49869c373cfb4c899b658d9054e2.jpgScreenshot_10.jpg.cad640a8d162a9a9979bebaba1b6876c.jpg

Someone told here DAI is a stable coin and the price remains $1. I too checked the price at that time was correct, but didn't seen last year values.

People also posted a lot of Tether is a great and stable coin, but from your image it is too volatile.

BTW I send a private message to you day before, please check it.