Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

Nothing is certain, you may strongly feel the market is heading down and move to Tether (for example), and suddenly the market spikes up and you are forced to buy back higher than you Tethered at.  Then what?

Best solution for medium/long term is to just HODL.  99% of traders lose money but won't admit it.

There are risks in BTC that in stablecoins. I only trade on sites where there is USD. I still have questions about whether the stablecoins are backed by real dollars? So far I have not seen this evidence. You would be especially careful with the USDT. I hold BTC as an investment and USD to buy if BTC still falls

12 minutes ago, Satoshi Nakamoto said:

Congrats for 2K Posts. People congratulated me on 2K bitcoin too. I like the number 2 😛 

Aww! thank you Mr. Satoshi. Glad that you are the first one who noticed it. Made my day 😁 

Well obviously, you are loved buy millions if not billions. You deserved it. Have you ever thought that you creation will hit that much? 

14 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Best solution for medium/long term is to just HODL.  99% of traders lose money but won't admit it.

Very true. Trading is a very risky business. And only very few people have the right knowledge, The rest are just gonners.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Very true. Trading is a very risky business. And only very few people have the right knowledge, The rest are just gonners.

Most traders lose money and are just too proud to admit it.  Even in the equity markets, historically, most Mutual Funds with active Fund Managers underperform Index ETFs. And they charge millions in fees to underperform.

Congrats on 2k posts - that's quite a number in a short while!  🎂

13 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

Congrats on 2k posts - that's quite a number in a short while!  🎂

Thank you and appreciate it. Well it's meant to happened when you are 10 to 12 hours online LOL however I am gald that I made it in short time. The goal is to have the first VIP which requires 12k+ posts 😊

14 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

And they charge millions in fees to underperform.

Well this is how the smart people differ from the dumb. I sometimes wish I should have a degree in psychology. To be able to manipulate  human race is the most profitable business.  

21 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Aww! thank you Mr. Satoshi. Glad that you are the first one who noticed it. Made my day 😁

Happy to hear this my good friend.

23 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well obviously, you are loved buy millions if not billions. You deserved it. Have you ever thought that you creation will hit that much? 

I did not care about it. My goal was to give people a peace of freedom if they love me it’s fine. Ok my friend need to hide again NSA is watching. 

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I sometimes wish I should have a degree in psychology. To be able to manipulate  human race is the most profitable business.  

You are 100% right about this, but then you will have bad karma for the next six lifetimes!!  Are you prepared to be a billionaire now and a pauper 6 times over??? :D

3 hours ago, phabulu said:

Dai stable coin, but only for a few days, sold some btc when it was falling and bought some dai, and when btc started growing I've sold the dai and got more btc.

Ohh, I think you were the starter of the thread here about Dai coin as I posted in that too. You are doing just like houseflies where they fly to the place where sugar was.

You are just storing your money online, but all the time I had withdraw-ed to offline.

Do you get $1 Dai in $1 BTC when you trade? as you are saying stable coin.

3 minutes ago, Satoshi Nakamoto said:

Ok my friend need to hide again NSA is watching. 

Good luck on hiding. These NSA, FED, FBI are pain in the as for sure. Do give a should out once you come back.

4 minutes ago, TucoRamirez said:

You are 100% right about this, but then you will have bad karma for the next six lifetimes!!  Are you prepared to be a billionaire now and a pauper 6 times over??? 😄

Well I would own the FED if I could LOL I would print unlimited money, perhaps 1000 times larger amount than now they do and would me the world full with dollar 😆

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Do you get $1 Dai in $1 BTC when you trade? as you are saying stable coin.

I do not have much idea but looking at the chart it looks like that it's indeed a stable.

stablecoin is suck. you wont get anything if you hold them. hold in bitcoin is better. about market condition, it's normal. just remember, if you hold bitcoin, it's mean your coin can be double if the market rise.

I do agree with you and sadly I have learned that in the hard way. If you hold a BTC or fraction of BTC... if it worth 10k or 100kk... you have always a BTC. Same thing for other currencies... moving to stable coin might result in a good move sometimes but others it is very risky.

If you invest in Bitcoin you wanna earn (FIAT) money. Stablecoins are save they dont lose in value. It is a good decision to change BTC in a stablecoin when the BTC value is high. So you can buy more BTC when the price goes down.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:50 AM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

If you have lost your faith in btc why not? I also had some btc but, Ive never been think about to switch another coins like you said stablecoin because I believe btc will recover and make skyrocket again.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

it deepend with the time and season, when markets are falling like after january 2018, i moved all my assets to stable coins until the market stabilized and then i bought back at low prices. i always HODL when things are stable or picking but during a collapse i secure my assets with stable coins

57 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good luck on hiding. These NSA, FED, FBI are pain in the as for sure. Do give a should out once you come back.

Well I would own the FED if I could LOL I would print unlimited money, perhaps 1000 times larger amount than now they do and would me the world full with dollar 😆

I do not have much idea but looking at the chart it looks like that it's indeed a stable.

Can you post the chart or stablecoin price in coinmarketcap? I checked and it nothing shows in the data, but I am not sure is the right coin what you are saying.

Sorry got it

It was Dai coin as phabulu too wrote it.

57 minutes ago, cheewy said:

stablecoin is suck. you wont get anything if you hold them. hold in bitcoin is better. about market condition, it's normal. just remember, if you hold bitcoin, it's mean your coin can be double if the market rise.

He was holding when Bitcoin price goes down and then sell it when the price moves up, but who will be the loser while doing all these things.

Edited by cryptosix

43 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

If you invest in Bitcoin you wanna earn (FIAT) money. Stablecoins are save they dont lose in value. It is a good decision to change BTC in a stablecoin when the BTC value is high. So you can buy more BTC when the price goes down.

It is better to trade on those exchanges where USD is present. This is at least a guarantee that you will not lose money. BTC as well as stablecoins is a crypto currency. Crypto currencies experience is not recognized and has no status. Therefore, it is a risk

On 9/27/2019 at 12:50 AM, xBDT Script said:

If we want to invest and trading, bitcoin is good choice, buy in low sell it when high, but we must have good analyze, but if we want to keep safe from price action, we should buy stablecoin. In my view, bitcoin still on fire to go down, and try to test support area at 7k-6.5k/btc. I will place my buy order pending on 6.6k and stoploss when hit 5.5k

Edited by Bitxalt
Need update some words

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 9/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, E.WINS said:

I'm going to keep my BTC, because I think that this dump is temporary. But sometimes you need to sell btc for usd, then to buy even more btc)

True just like you said, I don't think this is a situation to starting selling BTC cos you can wake up to find the train has left the station 😀 I believe this is more of an accumulation position and the time to sell to USD or stable coins to later but more will come.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

59 minutes ago, julzcoinbit said:

If you have lost your faith in btc why not? I also had some btc but, Ive never been think about to switch another coins like you said stablecoin because I believe btc will recover and make skyrocket again.

Well I really do not know if bitcoin will make the skyrocket or not but for sure I know the 1BTC = 1BTC always and we are moving to an age where most of us will be highly depended with crypto currency. And so far crypto means Bitcoin.

So, it's not me who is going to move my btc like those donkeys who startes panicking once they see btc price is a $100 down LOL

I have been holding my BTC from the price of $600 and I have seen the ATH but still held my coins.

I hold 20% in BTC, 50% in USDT and 30% in altcoin. Currently, although I believe that BTC will soon increase again, it may continue to decline now. I will wait for the right price and buy more BTC for 2020.

bitcoin is preferable, stable don't do much just remains the same, why bitcoin can grow and increase your investment over time and apart tether most stable are not widely used, you can get stuff with bitcoin easily online.

1 minute ago, devpols2 said:

but about bitcoin itself. bitcoin is being challenged by stablecoin.  Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies designed to minimize the volatility of the price of the stablecoin, relative to some “stable” asset or basket of assets. but I prefer hold bitcoin for now because bitcoin is the parent of all ALT COIN

I really did not get your point here.

I do not see any challenge from stable coin for bitcoin in fact I do not see any challenge from any coin for bitcoin. Everyone is trying to chase bitcoin after all. The prove is the hashpower.

If one really wants and love stable coin then they better cash out and keep the cash in my opinion.

I'm not going to sell my bitcoins now for cash or a stable coin because i sold some of my bitcoins when the price was 12k  and my profit was good  for me is time to buy more bitcoins but im not going all in always i try to keep some cash in case the price dump more .