Stablecoin or bitcoin - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Stablecoin or bitcoin

On 9/26/2019 at 11:50 PM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

I wont switch to stablecoin because I am a trader and I know it’s important for any trader to take risk anytime. Bitcoin price has moved to $8500 now and I am sure bitcoin will reach $10000 within 2020. Just be patience and we all will make profit.         

1 hour ago, Black25 said:

I think stable coin is better because the price does not change so much in time and you money are safer there but the problem is you won't make much profit with them since price is always stable 

As to me stable coins is just good for long term investment or if a person who want to store his money then he need to save his money in stable coins. And for earning money fast bitcoin is very good .

Stablecoins are good, but the only negative is it doesn't go up. You can count on your money not changing, but some people like the fluctuation of the market, so they choose Bitcoin. The funny thing about Bitcoin is one day you're a millionaire, and the next day you can barely afford to pay your rent. It's quite fascinating if you think about it. I guess that's why people use stablecoins to counteract that unpredictability of the market. 

Bitcoin through which you can earn a lot of profits because of the large fluctuations that it is exposed and this makes it a good currency to trade compared to stable currencies

It is best to go with stablecoin now and when bitcoin dumps convert your stablecoin to bitcoin to have an easy profit when bitcoins recover.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

it depends very much on the type of investment you want to make, stable currency is a valid alternative to gold, where you can keep the savings yourself safe, Bitcoin and instead is a specific high risk investments can be good or bad.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:50 AM, xBDT Script said:

I am reading people are worried about the price fall of bitcoin which is currently now $7,913 (preev rate). Some people are thinking to convert their BTC to stablecoin. I am a BTC holder and I have seen this many times. 

What would you do considering the current market? Are you going to hold your BTC or moving them to a stablecoin like the donkeys doing?

Since I’ve seen it all many times I really don’t get affected by dumps, Im harder than a concrete in hodling game.

18 minutes ago, CryptoChief said:

Since I’ve seen it all many times I really don’t get affected by dumps, Im harder than a concrete in hodling game.

But many people are panic to see the price is dumped so deep this day. We can hope that we don't panic, and we can stay calm and wait for a while. We can try to buy more bitcoin if we have more money so we can make a big profit when the bitcoin price can increase later. Although we don't know when bitcoin price will increase, we can hold bitcoin for a long time because there is a chance for bitcoin to reach the very highest price. We cannot imagine how the higher bitcoin price will be because we don't know what will happen in the future.

It is depending on the type of user. If the user wants to earn money like for example, waiting for it to increase its equivalent value, then they would want Bitcoin. But if they fear that maybe someday, their coins would be down, then they would stay at stablecoins. I am the former one.

9 hours ago, 1c0mplex1 said:

i like stable coin because their price are become 1$ always whatever happened with crypto currency market. i like to trade with stable coin pair. it's more safe than trading with Bitcoin

Yeah, it is always safe to trade with stablecoins because the value is always the same unlike trading with bitcoin when it is dumping the value of your fund is decreasing too.

Now BTC has fallen further than this price but nevertheless I will still retain Bitcoin because this does not affect Bitcoin as known to the experts in trading, although falling many times it will inevitably rise, especially after the expected half a few months later, so personally I will keep Btc .

Now the the price falling down with Bitcoin it's really time for stablecoin specially USDT and i see tether it's go down little bit 0.99  it's mean that all bought bitcoin with tether because the lower price of coins

I'm still hold my Bitcoin, that coin is have big chance to gain back the price more than now. I am happy when the price going down, there is many people scary losing their money. I just want say no any investment don't have risk, also in stablecoin have risk like get inflation and the value will going down little by little.

That is my opinion.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 26.11.2019 at 23:28, Jessika said:

I am going to nonetheless pick Bitcoin for the present time. Because if I go on to Stablecoin it indicates We have misplaced just before combat. Endurance could be the principal selection currently in which bitcoin will be encountering a fairly radical drop.

Well, it's definitely an easy choice if you want to make a profit. You have to choose bitcoin because stable coins aren't easy to make profits on trading. today the price of bitcoin has also radically increased to $ 7550 ..

On 11/26/2019 at 9:14 PM, Shuaib said:

In my observation from  Stablecoin or bitcoin i would refer Bitcoin.Though the price of Bitcoin is low at present but still i would like to choice Bitcoin

Trading using bitcoin is risky because when bitcoin dumps the value of your assets was affected too but if you trade using stablecoin your assets will remain no matter what happens to bitcoin.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:06 AM, Goodcoin said:

You should be happy about the price of bitcoin. As the price came down so will it go up again, so, you will still gain more.

Yes in stable coin has also no any loss but in bitcoin there are many chances to get profit quickly and yeah price is unpredictable but soon it will up.

I would like put my asset at btc. the stable coin is always stable but the btc price will go high. 2020 is the golden yesr for crypto. if anyone hold btc now then he can make a good profit from it.

hold in bitcoin is better. about economic situation, it's ordinary. simply recollect, on the off chance that you hold bitcoin, it's mean your mint piece can be twofold if the market rise. what's more, Same thing for other currencies.moving to stable coin may bring about a decent move in some cases yet others it is hazardous.

Bitcoin is not stable and it never will be. Because of high volatility , and speculation of peoples. But i worries about bitcoin due to security manner. Because it's not regulated yet. People may using it but lot of country still need some time to approve it. So if that goes to regulated then definitely this coin will be stable at the certain amount of price.

Stablecoins are under continuous development and improvement.

Still, they have already established themselves as a possible future of money.

If only the challenges facing them can be conclusively addressed, then we might experience the biggest change of the millennium.

If i have big capital for trading i would make choice for both. The stablecoins and Bitcoin. As trade i think ee must see every chance to trade for long and short term. Stablecoins for short term bitcoin for.long term or to hodl .thai time ia goos time for trading on both .

No, there's no need for me to own any stable coins, because I don't keep any crypto on an exchange for any length of time and there's no reason to hold a stable coin instead of just having fiat.  This whole discussion has had me perplexed for months now, because it seems like most people don't understand what these coins actually are.

Since bitcoin is down a lot I would prefer to be buying it instead of holding cash or something like Tether.  There's no upside potential to Tether or any other stable coin, but there is for bitcoin.

If it was me, it would still be bitcoin. When you want to invest a new type on the basis of your understanding, it will help you get rich fast. I am sure bitcoin from h and after this it is still an unsuccessful king

One of my crypto teacher have give me a tip for becoming a successful crypto trader. He told me to have 70/30 ratio assets in my portfolio. 70% should be those coins which can give me profit according to the market situation and 30% is always reserved assets in case if the market is not behaving normally I will use these 30% assets to trade. These two different quantities i.e. 70% and 30% can be according to the situation either in stable coin or in btc